Author Topic: Boy H&R / NEF needs a custom shop  (Read 377 times)

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
Boy H&R / NEF needs a custom shop
« on: November 18, 2007, 02:16:35 AM »
After looking at the pic of the flutted 270 barrel of Mac's ( I WANT ONE BAD ) i think that they wold do a good business , maybe not great but good . with all the diffrent bore sizes that they offer the number of rounds that could be done are out of this world , it would only take a min. investment and would pay for itself in the first few years .

They have the barrel blanks , add a lathe , reamers and 1 good gunsmith , the options are unbeleavable .

stimpylu32
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline Smokin Joe

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Boy H&R / NEF needs a custom shop
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 04:21:25 AM »
I think they're using us for a custom shop...............at least for research and development!

;D
Deo duce, ferro comitante
With God as my leader and my sword as my companion

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
Re: Boy H&R / NEF needs a custom shop
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 05:21:41 AM »
After looking at the pic of the flutted 270 barrel of Mac's ( I WANT ONE BAD ) i think that they wold do a good business , maybe not great but good . with all the diffrent bore sizes that they offer the number of rounds that could be done are out of this world , it would only take a min. investment and would pay for itself in the first few years .

They have the barrel blanks , add a lathe , reamers and 1 good gunsmith , the options are unbeleavable .

stimpylu32

Your right...Here's an interesting thought for ya...NEF has a minimum ordering for any of it's special runs..and I am pretty sure it can be in various calibers as well as long as the minimum number is met...(500 I believe)...A phone call to Davidson's might find out where the rest of them went..and what calibers.. ;)

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...