Author Topic: The Republican frontrunner speaks!  (Read 673 times)

Offline Fazak

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor

Offline rockbilly

Re: The Republican frontrunner speaks!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 06:34:31 AM »
As I have often said, this country is in a heap of trouble!

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 07:59:43 PM »
The only reason he's seen as a viable candidate is the way he acted on 9/11.  Thing is, any Mayor would have done the same. I don't see much difference 'tween him and Hill.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 08:56:39 PM »
Depending on which ''POLL'' you look at, things are going to change in the next couple months. Hillary just took second place today to Obama, Huckabee is tied in another with Romney for first. Problem with elections anymore, their becoming just like Halloween or Christmas. There is so much hype and lead up before the actual day, you get tired of hearing about it, and it gets to be a big let down when it happens. Pretty soon, we are going to hear what color panties Hilary put on, or how many sheets of toilet paper Rudy used on the last trip to the bathroom.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 07:42:31 AM »
The only reason he's seen as a viable candidate is the way he acted on 9/11.  Thing is, any Mayor would have done the same. I don't see much difference 'tween him and Hill.

I agree with the first part of your statement, but to say any Mayor would have done the same isn't true.  Look at New Orleans and their Mayor.  The way he acted he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack.

I don't believe in Rudy or what he's about.  I think the only difference between him and Hill is she is a female - uh maybe.   ;D

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 02:10:45 PM »

I agree with the first part of your statement, but to say any Mayor would have done the same isn't true.  Look at New Orleans and their Mayor.  The way he acted he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack.

I don't believe in Rudy or what he's about.  I think the only difference between him and Hill is she is a female - uh maybe.   ;D

I go to New Orleans 3 times a week. I'm not sure you can compare it to the United States. That's a whole different country down there. I call it the "Land of Mail Boxes".
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 07:09:47 PM »
TM, it makes me a little nervous you agreeing with me...........