Author Topic: Redhawk 1 was right about the GOA  (Read 3818 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Redhawk 1 was right about the GOA
« on: November 27, 2007, 06:01:35 AM »
 Now some of you did not believe in Redhawks Post about the GOA. Well in the book I just finished The Reapers Line,
 Morgan talks about this subject. In the Chapter about Vigilantees he writes about Larry Pratt  founder of GOA, and says he was at the Rocky Mountain Rendezvous in 1992 as is considered the Father of the Modern Militia and at that meeting alliances were forged with Hate groups at that meeting like the KKK, Aryan Nation, Neo Nazis, Posse Comitatus,  amoungst others. It was here at this meeting that plans were laid for a citizens militia and plans that sparked a movement that led to the Oklahoma Bombing.  He got this information from the Southern Poverty Law Center and it's Militia Task Force (an organization dedicated to informing law enforcement officers of the activities of extremists and hate groups in the US.)

Considering a Federal Agent mirrors the comments that Redhawk offered before I will never support or join the GOA and continue to support the NRA. I will not support someone who hangs with those sort of hate groups.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Redhawk 1 was right about the GOA
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 06:46:30 AM »
What a crock of crap. Just what I'd have expected from you or him either. Jeez guys get a life.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline NONYA

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 06:51:25 AM »
I heard he was funneling money to Osama and was vacationing at one of Sadams palaces in 1999,I cant prove it but Ill venture a guess,he is actually Hillarys adopted brother and working in callusion with the brady gang.
If it aint fair chase its FOUL,and illegal in my state!
http://www.freewebs.com/lifealongthedge/index.htm

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 06:58:17 AM »
He got this information from the Southern Poverty Law Center

He keeps bad company getting info from that POS!
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 06:58:46 AM »
Ridicule all you want I feel this guy is credible and just an other source to show Redhawk was right about this guy. He also was a Campaign Chairman for Pat Buchanan who is not much better.

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 06:59:46 AM »
I heard he was funneling money to Osama and was vacationing at one of Sadams palaces in 1999,I cant prove it but Ill venture a guess,he is actually Hillarys adopted brother and working in callusion with the brady gang.

I read that he actually founded the Nazi party and then passed it off to Hitler because he had others things to do.  If it's written in a book it must be true, right?  I'm convinced.

-=TDC=- Protecting thinking people since 2007

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 07:18:19 AM »

Please explain I never heard of them before except for what is said in the book that they are a watchdog for militia and extremist for Law Enforcement???

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 07:26:40 AM »
You guys are passing judgement third hand about a Vietnam Combat Vet who earned the Bronze Star and Purple Heart who spent 31 years as a Federal Law Enforcement Officer with the Departments of Justice, Treasury and Home Land Security who won many awards for outstanding achievments and who could not be bought. But then thats typical of some of you!

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 07:34:49 AM »

Please explain I never heard of them before except for what is said in the book that they are a watchdog for militia and extremist for Law Enforcement???

They are only after money and they don't inform any law Enforcement anything that I know of. Those people and the man that runs it thinks that if you have a deer rifle with a scope sitting in the corner of your closet that you are a militia member with a sniper rifle. They would do anything they could to get rid of guns and could care less about our 2nd Amendment Rights.
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 07:35:05 AM »
You guys are passing judgement third hand about a Vietnam Combat Vet who earned the Bronze Star and Purple Heart who spent 31 years as a Federal Law Enforcement Officer with the Departments of Justice, Treasury and Home Land Security who won many awards for outstanding achievments and who could not be bought. But then thats typical of some of you!

You talking about John Kerry?

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 07:41:55 AM »
HA HA Dukiller No I am not talking aoout John Kerry.

Offline NONYA

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 07:42:43 AM »

I read that he actually founded the Nazi party and then passed it off to Hitler because he had others things to do.  If it's written in a book it must be true, right?  I'm convinced.

-=TDC=- Protecting thinking people since 2007
[/quote]

I heard that but until I saw it written on the net I dint believe it,thanx for the clarificatioon Duk.I also have it from a confidential source that he invented gay sex and the HIV virus,this guy is BAD  news!

-=TDC=- Resisting ignorance everywhere!

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 07:54:52 AM »
Sounds like pure fiction to me. 

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2007, 08:30:06 AM »
What a crock of crap. Just what I'd have expected from you or him either. Jeez guys get a life.

Graybeard before you start pointing a finger at me, I did not start this thread.  And before all your TDC buddies start crap again with me I suggest you put a stop to it before it gets out of hand again. I am done discussing topics with the likes of you guys, it is pointless trying to point out facts to guys with blinder on. It is just a select few here that share your opinion.

jh45gun, it is not a battle you want to start here, you can't win, even though you are right, your thread will get locked out for exposing a hate group supporter that some here support. The truth is not welcome here.
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2007, 08:44:11 AM »
"He got this information from the Southern Poverty Law Center and it's Militia Task Force (an organization dedicated to informing law enforcement officers of the activities of extremists and hate groups in the US.)"

Now there is a fine liberal, whiney anti-gun organization that can always be counted on to lie and distort the facts.   

Offline NONYA

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 08:51:36 AM »

Graybeard before you start pointing a finger at me, I did not start this thread.  And before all your TDC buddies start crap again with me I suggest you put a stop to it before it gets out of hand again. I am done discussing topics with the likes of you guys, it is pointless trying to point out facts to guys with blinder on. It is just a select few here that share your opinion.

jh45gun, it is not a battle you want to start here, you can't win, even though you are right, your thread will get locked out for exposing a hate group supporter that some here support. The truth is not welcome here.
NOBODY MENTIONED YOU BUT YOUR BUDDY THE THREAD STARTER,GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE.

-=TDC=- Always alert

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2007, 08:55:00 AM »
Bite it NONYA his views on the thread I started are just as welcome as yours.

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 09:02:38 AM »

NOBODY MENTIONED YOU BUT YOUR BUDDY THE THREAD STARTER,GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE.

-=TDC=- Always alert

I guess it did not take long for you to have to start up again, you just have to poke and poke and poke. One day someone is going to poke back and you'll find yourself on the short end of the stick.  And just for your information Graybeard insenuated me. So get a life.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2007, 09:20:58 AM »
From Wikpedia

In the 1996 U.S. presidential election, Pratt served as a co-chairman of Pat Buchanan's campaign. In February 1996, the liberal Center for Public Integrity issued a report that claimed Pratt spoke at meetings organized by white supremacist and militia leaders. Pratt denied any tie to racism, calling the report a smear aimed at hurting Buchanan before the New Hampshire primary election. However, Pratt was forced to resign his position with the Buchanan campaign.[2][3][4]

Political Research Associates' website lists several organizations that Pratt has founded: English First, Gun Owners of America, U.S. Border Control, and Committee to Protect the Family.[5] In 2001, TIME Magazine reported Pratt to be president of English First, an organization within the English-only movement.[6] The organization was founded in 1986, and works to pass English Only amendments at both state and federal levels. Pratt also helped found and served as secretary of the Council for Inter-American Security, which was founded in 1976.[7][8] Pratt has served as a board member of the American Legislative Exchange Council, founded by Paul Weyrich.

Larry Pratt has also been listed as a member of the Council for National Policy (CNP).[9][10][11] A January 13, 2001 article in The Guardian explored Pratt's relationship with then-Attorney General nominee John Ashcroft, stating they knew each other from the CNP.[12] The January 11, 2001 edition of TIME Magazine included an article on Pratt and Ashcroft's relationship.[13]

In October 1992 at Estes Park, Colorado, Pratt addressed a three-day meeting of neo-Nazis and Christian Identity adherents organized by Pete Peters in the wake of the Ruby Ridge incident.[14][15][16] Pratt shared the stage with Richard Butler and Louis Beam.

Pratt addressed delegates at the 1996 national convention of the U.S. Taxpayers Party/Constitution Party.[17]

In the late 1980s and early 1990s, Pratt used his Committee to Protect the Family organization to raise $150,000 for the anti-abortion group Operation Rescue which paid $50,000 in court-imposed fines.[18][19] The Southern Poverty Law Center also reports that Pratt "was a contributing editor to a periodical of the anti-Semitic United Sovereigns of America, and that his GOA had donated money to a white supremacist attorney's group."[20]

Sounds like an extremist to me!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2007, 09:40:20 AM »
Now some of you did not believe in Redhawks Post about the GOA. Well in the book I just finished The Reapers Line,
 Morgan talks about this subject. In the Chapter about Vigilantees he writes about Larry Pratt  founder of GOA, and says he was at the Rocky Mountain Rendezvous in 1992 as is considered the Father of the Modern Militia and at that meeting alliances were forged with Hate groups at that meeting like the KKK, Aryan Nation, Neo Nazis, Posse Comitatus,  amoungst others. It was here at this meeting that plans were laid for a citizens militia and plans that sparked a movement that led to the Oklahoma Bombing.  He got this information from the Southern Poverty Law Center and it's Militia Task Force (an organization dedicated to informing law enforcement officers of the activities of extremists and hate groups in the US.)

Considering a Federal Agent mirrors the comments that Redhawk offered before I will never support or join the GOA and continue to support the NRA. I will not support someone who hangs with those sort of hate groups.

LOL! LAUGH OF THE WEEK! ;D ;D ;D ;D
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ~Ace~

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Contributor
  • Over Educated Under Achiever
    • TN Predators.com
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2007, 09:48:17 AM »
This thread is a Joke right ? Delete it before you lose any more respect !  After this grasping for straws Insanity, Nobody will believe a word you Or the NRA says... and obviously with Good Reason ! Give me a break. ~Ace~

Offline Dee

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2007, 09:50:30 AM »
This thread is a Joke right ? Delete it before you lose any more respect !  After this grasping for straws Insanity, Nobody will believe a word you Or the NRA says... and obviously with Good Reason ! Give me a break. ~Ace~

TOO LATE! ;D

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2007, 09:59:33 AM »

Prove us wrong.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2007, 10:06:41 AM »
This thread is really mind boggling.  We have a poster who has repeatedly referred to a gun hating organization, the VPC, to add "credibility"  to his post.  The VPC hates Larry Craig, just like they hate all stand out pro-gun folks.   Morris Dees and his scumbags at VPC would lie, cheat, steal and molest babies in order to further their liberal cause.   i gotta puke.

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2007, 10:08:49 AM »
This thread is really mind boggling.  We have a poster who has repeatedly referred to a gun hating organization, the VPC, to add "credibility"  to his post.  The VPC hates Larry Craig, just like they hate all stand out pro-gun folks.   Morris Dees and his scumbags at VPC would lie, cheat, steal and molest babies in order to further their liberal cause.  

Type in Larry Pratt on your search engine and see what you come up with.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Dee

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 10:11:19 AM »

The truth is not welcome here.

LOL! That's a good one. ;D

P.S. Took your suggestion, and typed in Larry Pratt. Your info is BS. Call'em like ya see'em GB. ;)

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2007, 10:13:45 AM »
"Type in Larry Pratt on your search engine and see what you come up with."

Type in Morris Dees and VPC in your search engine and find out that they are dedicated anti-gunners who would love to see two gun owners on this thread quoting them for credibility. 

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2007, 10:14:29 AM »
I am going on the word of a respected law enforcement officer. I never heard of the other guy but evidently you have some issues with the resource fine there are others that point to Pratt being in cahoots with the extremist.

Kinda funny you guys do not mind bashing the NRA but when some one cast a shadow on a nut job who hangs with hate gangs then your all in a tither. It is well documented that he spoke at that Colorado meeting and addressed a bunch of scum suckers and got support from them.

Offline alsaqr

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2007, 10:20:29 AM »
"Kinda funny you guys do not mind bashing the NRA but when some one cast a shadow on a nut job who hangs with hate gangs then your all in a tither."

i am a 50 year member of the NRA who has defended that organization on this forum.   i refuse to stir up hate against any other pro-gun organization.  You are not furthering the cause of gun owners when you put this kind of crap on this forum.   

"It is well documented that he spoke at that Colorado meeting and addressed a bunch of scum suckers and got support from them."

Well documented by whom?  The scum at the Violence Policy Center. 

i have enough respect for the owner of this forum that i would have removed my post when he told me it was a crock of crap. 

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2007, 10:28:44 AM »
laughable.   it is hilarious what some of of you will buy into.