Author Topic: Redhawk 1 was right about the GOA  (Read 3809 times)

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
Re: Redhawk 1 was right about the GOA
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2007, 01:46:00 AM »
In all due respect Redhawk1, I believe your point was proved to be wrong. It would seem that you and jh45, will not accept the truth, that the man ya'll are supporting has an anti-gun agenda. When you invite someone to research what you have posted, and they find something that you missed or ignored, you cannot dismiss it, just because it goes against what you "thought" was right.
This man gave LESS THAN A PARAGRAPH of his book to Pratt, and yet he knows Pratt's agenda. Doesn't sound like it. Sounds more like you two signed on to early to a guy, and are now finding out you jumped the gun on him, and don't want to admit it.

Again Dee you are wrong, I do not see the proof anywhere. I found out about Larry Pratt months before this post came out.
I guess all these sites are wrong.
http://www.livingston.net/wilkyjr/link17.htm
http://www.dynionmwyn.net/enemies/pratt.html
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?pid=365
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2007, 02:04:57 AM »
In all due respect Redhawk1, I believe your point was proved to be wrong. It would seem that you and jh45, will not accept the truth, that the man ya'll are supporting has an anti-gun agenda. When you invite someone to research what you have posted, and they find something that you missed or ignored, you cannot dismiss it, just because it goes against what you "thought" was right.
This man gave LESS THAN A PARAGRAPH of his book to Pratt, and yet he knows Pratt's agenda. Doesn't sound like it. Sounds more like you two signed on to early to a guy, and are now finding out you jumped the gun on him, and don't want to admit it.

Again Dee you are wrong, I do not see the proof anywhere. I found out about Larry Pratt months before this post came out.
I guess all these sites are wrong.
http://www.livingston.net/wilkyjr/link17.htm

Good gosh, Redhawk1 this site criticizes his belief that he links gun ownership as a "GOD GIVEN RIGHT", and actually lauds him as being very knowledgeable of the Bible. That other groups attach themselves to his stances are not of his doing, and he is not accused of being a member, of ANY of these groups, only as a "GUEST" speaker. G.W. Bush speaks to RADICAL ISLAMIC GROUPS. His stance on "CIVILIAN MILITIAS" is in the Constitution.

http://www.dynionmwyn.net/enemies/pratt.html

The TWO FACES OF LARRY PRATT? Did you also read the TWO FACES OF G.W. BUSH on the same site? This site doesn't like Larry or YOUR PRESIDENT. Come on Redhawk1.

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?pid=365

Give everyone a break Redhawk1, this is the Southern Poverty Law Center, founded by Montgomery Alabama lawyers, Joe Levin, "MORRIS DEES". Your siding with these SCOUNDRELS?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2007, 02:18:58 AM »
I am done here. There is nothing I can add to this without getting personal.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Dee

« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2007, 02:24:21 AM »
I have added to my post above yours, and I am not going to read any more of you posted websites. I can match you site for site with the opposite view you have, and it would serve no purpose to do so. I believe you two have sided with a ringer, but so be it, it's your opinion, I just don't believe him or ya'll on the topic, and the three sites I did look at "speak for themselves". I'm only slightly surprised that you have no problem with the one site that does to GW Bush, what it also does to Pratt. It's agenda is so clear, my 3 year old grand daughter could figure it out.
You are promoting people (these sites) as truthful, that you say you are against (anti-gunners). How odd. It would seem you are trying to vilify the GOA, to make the NRA look better. It isn't working.

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2007, 02:32:46 AM »
Dee you have not provided one shred of evidence to disclaim anything, and your willingness to not read any further just supports my thoughts.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Dee

« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2007, 02:37:14 AM »
I thought you were done here?

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2007, 02:42:45 AM »
I thought you were done here?

Sorry you can't get rid of my so easily. I felt you deserved an answer to your post. Also I don't have to make the GOA look bad, they do that well enough on there own. Keeping Larry Pratt as there poster boy.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Dee

« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2007, 02:48:02 AM »

See! You can't be trusted. ;)

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2007, 03:04:00 AM »
And just what makes you so trust worthy???
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Almtnman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Walk softly and carry a big stick!
    • The Mountain
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2007, 03:32:51 AM »
It is very apparent about what this topic is about. It's about wanting to subdue a gun rights organization. And it's coming from a few dedicated members of the NRA that doesn't like the GOA's views on gun control. I am not knocking the NRA, it's a good organization, but I dropped my membership when I noticed that they seemed to cave in some to the anti-gun crowd. I didn't go along with that at all and apparently the NRA is now losing other members in volumes. So what do they do, they get on forums and try to put down the other organization that those former members are going to.

This topic needs to be deleted, as it's nothing more than an attempt to squelch a pro gun rights organization. And it's causing a lot of animosity against members here. I would never have thought in my wildest dreams that I would see members of one gun rights group cut other gun rights group members so bad as I have seen going on in this topic. They have got their pants in a wad because the GOA managed to get a gun bill held up with procedural issues that the NRA backed, so they then go in attack mode against one of the GOA's leaders. Just look at the topic title, that tells anyone with an IQ above a sack full of rocks what this topic is about.  >:(
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dee

« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2007, 03:41:03 AM »
YYYYeeeeeeeeeeeppp! :)

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2007, 04:03:26 AM »
It is very apparent about what this topic is about. It's about wanting to subdue a gun rights organization. And it's coming from a few dedicated members of the NRA that doesn't like the GOA's views on gun control. I am not knocking the NRA, it's a good organization, but I dropped my membership when I noticed that they seemed to cave in some to the anti-gun crowd. I didn't go along with that at all and apparently the NRA is now losing other members in volumes. So what do they do, they get on forums and try to put down the other organization that those former members are going to.

This topic needs to be deleted, as it's nothing more than an attempt to squelch a pro gun rights organization. And it's causing a lot of animosity against members here. I would never have thought in my wildest dreams that I would see members of one gun rights group cut other gun rights group members so bad as I have seen going on in this topic. They have got their pants in a wad because the GOA managed to get a gun bill held up with procedural issues that the NRA backed, so they then go in attack mode against one of the GOA's leaders. Just look at the topic title, that tells anyone with an IQ above a sack full of rocks what this topic is about.  >:(

Almtnman, the GOA started the mud slinging by attacking the NRA.
I could care less weather you support the NRA or not. But I think people that support the GOA need to know about there people, unless you support there raciest way of thinking!

No this thread does not need to be deleted, people deserve to know the truth, it is OK for people to come here a bash the NRA and there threads stay. What you want is to remove the truth so people can't see what is going on.

Even if I was not a member of the NRA, I would not support the GOA because of Larry Pratt's view. Would it make a difference if I did not belong to the NRA?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Dee

« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2007, 04:26:32 AM »
Almtnman, our point has now been made for us. :o The fox has voluntarily exited the hen house, and gave a press conference.;D

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
    • The Mountain
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2007, 04:32:32 AM »

Almtnman, the GOA started the mud slinging by attacking the NRA.
I could care less weather you support the NRA or not. But I think people that support the GOA need to know about there people, unless you support there raciest way of thinking!

No this thread does not need to be deleted, people deserve to know the truth, it is OK for people to come here a bash the NRA and there threads stay. What you want is to remove the truth so people can't see what is going on.

Even if I was not a member of the NRA, I would not support the GOA because of Larry Pratt's view. Would it make a difference if I did not belong to the NRA?

Nobody here that I noticed bashed the NRA, but the GOA was bashed pretty hard by NRA hardliners. And that statement of yours about me supporting the GOA's racist way of thinking, I take that as an insult and ask for a public apology of you making such a statement of that sort. You talk about bashing and make statements like that, man what are you thinking? You get a small paragraph out of a book from a source that got his information from anti-gun organizations and make statements like that, you need to start eating more bran muffins.

As the lawyer says at the end of the trial, "I Rest my Case"!
AMM
The Mountain
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."~~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dee

« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2007, 04:46:36 AM »

Redhawk1, warned that he couldn't add anything with out getting personal. Obviously he can't. ;)

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2007, 04:57:33 AM »
Almtnman , I did not say you support them, I just made a general statement. Public apology?? What for, I did not direct that to you it was an open statement.
I should of used "they" instead of "you".

"I could care less weather you support the NRA or not. But I think people that support the GOA need to know about there people, unless you support there raciest way of thinking!"

Dee we don't need a cheerleader. All your smiley faces and winks is no cover up for your agenda of sturring the pot.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Almtnman

• A Real Regular
    • The Mountain
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2007, 05:18:52 AM »
Almtnman , I did not say you support them, I just made a general statement. Public apology?? What for, I did not direct that to you it was an open statement.

"I could care less weather you support the NRA or not. But I think people that support the GOA need to know about there people, unless you support there raciest way of thinking!"

Dee we don't need a cheerleader. All your smiley faces and winks is no cover up for your agenda of sturring the pot.

You shouldn't have even said it at all, it's a false statement and you know it. I have not said a word about supporting the NRA, I did say that I wasn't knocking them. They do a good job, but their latest support for a bill, I wasn't in agreement with. I didn't like their stance on that bill and still don't. I'm not here to knock the NRA, but then again, I'm not here to have you knock the gun organization that I agree with their views on gun issues. This racist mumbo jumbo brought into it is the way someone that can't debate in an honest and ethical manner would do and I would think that you wouldn't have stooped that low.

You keep bringing up their racist way of thinking, I think you have lost it and lost a lot of your debating tactics when you use terms like that.
AMM
The Mountain

Offline Dee

« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2007, 05:28:39 AM »

I am merely quoting your agenda, and quotes. Agreeing with Almtnman, on your tactics is hardly cheer leading. I don't think he needs any. He seems to have the grasp of things and your intent, without me. As far as pot stirring, I see the spoon is in YOUR hand, not ours. We haven't said squat about the NRA, in a negative way, but you and your pard, have sure laid into the GOA, and used ANTI GUNNERS to do it with. That's what the whole purpose of this thread was about. Hypocrisy seems to have no bounds in your agenda.
By the way you need to get a spell check. You misspelled stirring.

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2007, 05:30:41 AM »
Almtnman, your entitled to your opinion as I am. If I don't agree with there stance I will say so.  I did not print all the stuff about Larry Pratt, I just posted links.
How could so many people out there be wrong?

I stand by what I said, I don't and won't support the GOA.
As for the NRA, I have said many many time, I don't agree with everything they do, but I have not found anyone better to support.

If I did not believe what I wrote I would not of wrote it. If Larry Pratt is a raciest, then why not call it as I see it. And yes, some will support him just because of that. It is not a race card, it is the truth.

This post was about him being a raciest, what else can I say if I don't stick to the topic. You are debating it is not true, I have a difference of opinion on it. Sorry we don't see it the same.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2007, 05:34:43 AM »

I am merely quoting your agenda, and quotes. Agreeing with Almtnman, on your tactics is hardly cheer leading. I don't think he needs any. He seems to have the grasp of things and your intent, without me. As far as pot stirring, I see the spoon is in YOUR hand, not ours. We haven't said squat about the NRA, in a negative way, but you and your pard, have sure laid into the GOA, and used ANTI GUNNERS to do it with. That's what the whole purpose of this thread was about. Hypocrisy seems to have no bounds in your agenda.
By the way you need to get a spell check. You misspelled stirring.

WOW Dee is that all you can come up with... MR spell check.  Look at the key board and you will see the I and U are right next to each other. But it is like you to point out such small things, seeings how you always think small.  :-*
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline Dee

« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2007, 05:42:09 AM »
And a sense of humor too. :)
Redhawk1, you and jh45gun are on this thread which was started for the express purpose of bashing the GOA, and discrediting it, while using ANTI SECOND AMMENDMENT WEBSITES.
DID YOU, or DID YOU NOT, use ANTI SECOND AMEMENDMENT WEBSITES to do so? This is a pass or fail question.

Offline Redhawk1

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2007, 06:04:25 AM »
Who cares where it comes from when it is the truth.  :o
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Life Member NA

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2007, 07:05:37 AM »
you mean to say "who cares where it comes from as long as it supports my position" ????   

like grandpa used to say..... be careful who you get into bed with.... 

Offline Dee

« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2007, 07:15:48 AM »
Very true myronman3. Redhawk1 and jh45gun cry like babies when you bash the NRA, but do exactly the same thing to the GOA, using UNPROVEN ANTI-GUN PROPAGANDA, and claim the "high road" not having one shread of evidence from a credible source. By touting this information as factual, they are PROMOTING the ANTI-GUN AGENDA.
With all the PRO-GUN organizations and magazines out there, NONE OF THIS CRAP, has surfaced from any of them, whom ADVERTISE the GOA in their publications. If one small piece of this crap was legit, the PRO-GUNNERS would scatter like quail, and the GOA would be exposed by them. This is NOT going to happen.
But alas, these facts don't support these two's AGENDA, and the truth be damned. ::)

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2007, 07:32:30 AM »
i try really hard to know the agenda of a source if i am going to consider what they are saying.  otherwise it is impossible to take what they are putting forth with any credibility.   one also has to look at the track record of the org or person you are quoting.  just because a statement fits your purpose isnt enough to make it credible.   
  a person's reputation is about all they really have,  and i wouldnt have mine ruined by getting into bed with the wrong people for the wrong reasons. 

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2007, 07:49:47 AM »
It's good to see that so many people on here are aware of the true agenda of Morris Dees .

Offline NONYA

« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2007, 08:35:34 AM »
I found a thread on a webpage that says "Redhawk is right",see you can find web pages to support any crazy ass idea.You are just spreading and supporting the anti propaganda ,beginning to wonder what side you are a really on.I treat others exactly the same way they act towards me,if I treat you like a child maybe you should stop acting like one.

-=TDC=- When I say Im done I mean it!
If it aint fair chase its FOUL,and illegal in my state!
http://www.freewebs.com/lifealongthedge/index.htm

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2007, 08:58:32 AM »
Dee I would think a Federal Law Enforcement Officer would do some research on a subject for a book before making blind statements that could get him sued for Liable. Pratt WAS at the Colorado meeting from what I have been able to gather and he did get support from the Skin heads and their ilk. That is enough for me not to support him or his organizations.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Beers

• Contributor
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2007, 09:11:06 AM »
You don't think that there are any skinheads or racists to be counted among supporters of the NRA?

"Guilt by association" is a pretty well established as logical fallacy.