Author Topic: Missouri cannon works "Double Warning!"  (Read 2421 times)

Offline qmastersgt

• Trade Count: (0)
Missouri cannon works "Double Warning!"
« on: November 30, 2007, 03:50:53 AM »
I have been investigating this guy more after being feed more lies about  having my cannon. Seems this guy has a criminal history and has a habit of ripping off people. Not only in the cannon industry, but in radio controlled aircraft business. Allegedly he has defrauded people in several states. I have been contacted by people who can back this up. I have Detective's names and numbers to prove this is true. PLEASE BE WARNED. He admitted to lying about having my cannon ready on Thanksgiving day. Said His father was trying to "extort" him for the trail  to finish the trail. This guy has his picture in the dictionary, beside the definition of LIAR. Do not trust JOHN ADAMS. Please if you know of anyone else who has victimized by these men, call Detective Lee Ribley  828-669-9194 in Black Mountain, NC. Contact your local police and file a complaint. WE MUST STOP HIM!   If you know of other fourms where they lurk, pass this message. We must stop these criminals. I am filing a complaint this morning.

Offline qmastersgt

Re: Missouri cannon works "Double Warning!"
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 04:27:55 AM »
As an matter of fact, the owner of one of the advertisers for this website, "theartillerymencannoncompany," is the former partner and father of  John Adams, at missouri cannon works. He is being named as a co- conspirator in my complaint. He was suposed to be banned from this web site for lying the mods about his idenity.  I don't know what happened there. I would be careful.

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 05:43:35 AM »
As an matter of fact, the owner of one of the advertisers for this website, "theartillerymencannoncompany," is the former partner and father of  John Adams, at missouri cannon works. He is being named as a co- conspirator in my complaint. He was suposed to be banned from this web site for lying the mods about his idenity.  I don't know what happened there. I would be careful.

The theartillerymencannoncompany is not and has never been an advertiser of this forum.  And Never will be as long as I am a moderator here.

This family has been the source of a great deal of angst both on the board and behind the scenes. I am inclined to pull this post down and  add both The theartillerymencannoncompany and Missouri Cannon Works to the banned word list.   

I am going to refer this matter to  Graybeard and let him make the decision.

Offline qmastersgt

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 06:58:41 AM »
Just this morning, there was an ad in one of the ad blocks at the top of the site page. I thought that these were your approved advertisers. If I am wrong, I am very sorry. They were there in plain sight. You can see how one might see that you were connected with someone,  who had an ad on your page.
As far as not wanting anyone talking about them, I would want my associates to know about criminal enterprises  that they might fall victims to. If we fail to warn each other about known child molesters in the neighborhood, would we not be partly to blame if our neighbors child is raped. That is like neighborhood watch as far as I am concerned. I am not talking about someone without documented facts. Call the detective. Go online to the MO AG's office and pull up consumer complaints. Look'em up there.  He is on parole. Pay for public records search.
Or, you can bury your head in the sand, like so many others and say, "Not my problem!"

Offline Double D

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 07:15:14 AM »
Those are Google ads.  We have no control over what adds go up there. The adds are triggered by key words in the post. Google pays GBO a fee to use our forum to post adds. Those fees help keep this forum free.

Actually putting them on the banned word list can have the same effect.  We can put the word in we want banned and then when the word is entered into a message it sends the the message we designate.

For example.  We can place "Big Boomers Bad and Nasty Cannons" on the banned word list so when anyone types "Big Boomers Bad and Nasty Cannons" in a post it says (Banned from this board!)

Then when someone make a post "Hey tell me about Big Boomers Bad and Nasty Cannons?, the message when posted is going to say  Hey tell me about (Banned from this board!)?

Offline qmastersgt

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 08:01:33 AM »
Just nothing like free speech. I didn't say slander, or libel, or flaming. Just free speech.

Offline Double D

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 04:40:13 PM »
Even free speech has it limits...You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theatre.    Certain words are banned here.  For instance the Gueen mother of four letter words that starts with f.  We get along just fine with out it here.  Type it into a post and it will come back censored.

There are a couple gun suppliers on the banned word list. The were added because each time a discussion was opened on them it started a great argument.  The arguments got way out hand.  Personal attack and threats made owards other members-- the solution was to ban discussion on those organizations. 

We have discussed with Graybeard adding a couple of cannon suppliers to the banned list.  I have argued that we shouldn't do that. That we had no way to get the word out as what these companies were up to if they were banned.   

The real problem with these companies, there are three of them of late, was that they were threatening to sue GBO for what you the members of this forum were posting about the service the weren't providing. They want GBO to pull all your postings.  You guys don't see this stuff that goes on behind the scenes.

The rules of this board restrict postings to cannons pre 1899.  Anyone posting on the  Stokes mortar knows how fast I drop the hammer on that. Is that censorship, yes.  Are we saying you can't discuss Stokes mortars, no, we are just saying you can't discuss it here.  Allthough this forum is open to public discussion, it still is a private entity, just like the livingroom of your home.  You have the right to limit the discussion in your home, we have the same right here.  We want everyone to feel welcome and comfortable here.  No swearing or fighting allowed.

Doesn't mean we can't and haven't had spirited debate---but our debates have been civil and meaningful.  We haven't found a need to get down name calling and making threats to each other.   This pleasant civil behavior, is something that I thinks brings people here.

...but cannon carriages should be painted.

Offline Artilleryman

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 05:16:17 PM »
What color?  :)
Norm Gibson, 1st SC Vol., ACWSA

Offline Double D

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 05:59:44 PM »
What color?  :)

Groan, I forgot the color argument!!

Offline GGaskill

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 09:04:54 PM »
What color?

OD.  Frazee Army Green is my choice.
GG
“If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart; if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no brain.”
--Winston Churchill

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Pulaski Coehorn Works
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 12:52:45 AM »
Ahhh the inseparability of rights and responsibilities.

Which means, you can paint it what ever color you want, but you WILL have to endure the social consequences for adhering to the social norm or violating the social norm.

Which means, you can say whatever you want, but you will have to take responsibility for what you say.

Tim K                 www.GBOCANNONS.COM
Cat Whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery
U.S.Army Retired
N 37.05224  W 80.78133 (front door +/- 15 feet)

Offline qmastersgt

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 04:47:09 AM »
 Today I have a cannon(such as it is), in my yard. I know it is because of my ability to post my problem in this forum. In doing so, I was contacted by other people who had information, critical to my investigation. This info helped apply pressure to resolve the issue. I understand your position.
It is your world, I'm just living in it.
I am, never the less, very grateful to the forum and those who who helped me. I am convinced, however, that in being able to put my information out there, I received the help I needed. Maybe you could have a section, where post like mine, could go straight to the mods for  fact checking, necessary editing, or private messaging. Or not.

Now lets blow some smoke!!!!

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Pulaski Coehorn Works
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 12:48:59 PM »
There are several folks here that have sent us PM's regarding questions of content.  That has worked well.

In general we live by 4 rules (at more length in the stickies):

keep it safe
keep it legal - all laws including GBO's
keep it respectful
have FUN

There are a VERY few that violate this, some need MINOR correction, some more.
Cat Whisperer
U.S.Army Retired

Offline Quantrill_sons

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 05:01:08 PM »
Well I have sat here and read the "goings on" .

I have talked to many people that have had dealings, also seen many posts here, with Missouri Cannon Works and  the Artillery Cannon Co and I have seen other post from very happy customers of theirs here. I have been visiting for a long time as a guest but only recently registered. I have an order with Missouri cannon works , Which happens to be my SECOND order my first was excellent and I had a great experience with them  I have spoken to the owners of The artillery cannon co. and both seem to  be great people. Neither of which had a bad thing to say about the other actually The Artillery Cannon. Co. referred me to MCW because what I was looking for initiall,y they did not have the means to produce. I  am a point blank person I asked John about the allegations here! It seems to me the man simply fell behind, he had a  MRSA Staph infection which required hospitalazation and surgey, lgoogle it! its not a pretty health problem!!!! He was knocked off his feet in combo with a slow wheel write med life real tough for the man. I found out that all but one of the people who have or had a complaint with him have had their items shipped and they were received. I believe that  one is to be taken care of this week I think but dont want to speak out of place they are a member here also. I would have haped members of a community like this would have had a better outlook tward its members but then I guess if you are interested in reenacting a WAR what kind of disposition would you have ( im not a reenactor) I have watched the moderators here (and I may have my post removed for this but it IMHO) are spoiling for a fight as soon as something comes up OMG its a scam its the end of the world call the cop call an attorney. When in fact its a small business  and a small business owner that had a stint of bad luck. Heck that cannon mania guy has taken how many people for how much and he is still out there this guy gets sick of falls behind and he is Satan himself. Come on!

And qmastersgt you had all that to say  about them..... post after post after post Friday you are  ranting about one thing and another then today 2 days later you post""""""Today I have a cannon(such as it is), in my yard""""""

That's it i take it you got your cannon they "scammed" you on the cannon that was "fraud" and any other word that may have been used here. Go figure all that negative and then miraculously out of the blue  you peep in I have may cannon! I would have hoped for more don't give thanks to they people who got it for you but thank everyone here who jumped on the band wagon just like 100 years ago or so,  one person in a little town screams "hang them" and  then before you know it  the whole town jumps in with pitch forks and  billy clubs.  I unlike most of you here talked to more than a half dozen satisfied customers of Missouri cannon works you will find their work on different small town squares in front of private museums even in college and professional sports stadiums I bet you did not know that well i bet you did not think to ask!

Remove my post if you will.But I am a satisfied customer of Missouri cannon works, and I am not a customer the artillery cannon company but I have consulted with them and would not hesitate to do business with them if they were able to  meet my needs.

I just thought there was so much negative here I should try to ad a little positive especially during this holiday season!

Merry Christmas to all and my  God bless you and yours!

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Pulaski Coehorn Works
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 05:47:35 PM »
Quantrill_sons -

Sounds like a GOOD report.  No way would we remove it.  Tell it like it is!

Not a flame.  When folks get 'stiffed' they respond with flames and don't limit the report to 'just the facts' - those require some moderating.

So, what do YOU like to shoot?  Let us know and post some pix!

Cat Whisperer
U.S.Army Retired

Offline Double D

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 06:43:55 PM »
Quantrill_sons -

If you have been around as long as you say you have and I believe you have, then you know there is a lot more to this issue than just what you posted.

We have had false posts and fake claims.  People coming here and claiming to be people they are not.  People getting kicked off the board and then coming back on with a different alias. This has been a characteristic of this whole issue.  Change email addresses and reregister.  We are able to track the ISP's and see that it's all coming from the same geographic area.   

There has been a great deal of back and forth off line as well.  A lot of back and forth. 

There is or was an obvious family fued of some sort going on.  John's family seemed to be bound an determined to cause him problems any way they could.   I think John was trying to stay on the up and up.  And for the most part he did.  He is not banned here and is welcome to post.  His family is not.

We are not lawyers or cops here and we don't want to be part of a family disturbance and we don't want it on our board.

We are also not a Better  Business Bureau.  We might be a conduit to get the word out to cannoneers, but that is it.  Further we don't condone Viglante action either.  If some one wants action taken then they need to contact the  Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs division of the State Attorney Generals Office, or local Police.   

I do find it interesting that a Police agency 1000 miles away would  open a case on this.  I do find it interesting that the  Missouri Attorney General has a complaint on filed 5 months before the post complaining about a problem is posted.

Now to deleting you post.  We don't work that way. It's not going to happen.   

Remember what I said up post about all the problems coming from the same geographic and and there being a  lot of off line back and forth? Well I do find it interesting that your post also comes from that same geographic area and it contains statement almost verbatim that have only been stated off line and behind the scene, not publically....

You opened this can of worms when you should have let it die!!!

Offline qmastersgt

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 04:17:18 AM »
It is way too easy to figure out who made the previous post defending MCW. I can prove everything I have said. If it had not been for Big Johnie,the father over at the artillery men cannon works, bailing his son out by giving him a carriage and putting the gun together, I would not have a cannon. If I did not want the truth out and to burn MCW, I would not told anyone I got the gun.
I don't care what is posted by who, I know the truth, I have written the truth. Investigate what I have said if you want the truth. If you are stupid enough to buy after what you know, so be it.
I am grateful to Big Johnie,at artillery men, for facilitating the resolution to my ordeal. Had it not been for him, I would not have the gun. I do not know for sure what is the deal between them.
I worked with crooks and on death row in Florida. I walked the toughest beats in Florida. These guys talk smooth, are so manipulative,and  they are are very convincing.  I am sure there are people he did not screw over. But, in 9 months, I made a human being, all he had was a tube in the floor of his shop. His dad saved him from going to jail.

Offline qmastersgt

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 04:26:12 AM »
Double D,
The reason there is a case 1000 miles away, is because the complaint has to be made in the state where the victim lives first. That is where one of them lives. Check it out if you are curious.

Offline Tropico

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
    • Tropico Beach
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 05:44:50 AM »
Pictures PLEASE !

Offline qmastersgt

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2007, 06:37:22 AM »
I am going to the woods for a couple of days to unwind, and try to kill time, money, and maybe some meat. When I get back I will start a new thread with pics of the gun. I'm ready to talk noise, smoke, and my evil hobby of remembering our history. My family fought on both sides. I reenact both sides. I am a living historian who tells both sides of the story. I share little known facts of history, backed by evidence. I am a fan of evidence.
Enjoy the season.

Offline Quantrill_sons

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2007, 08:02:12 AM »
"It is way too easy to figure out who made the previous post defending MCW."
I'm not sure what is being implied here? But what I stated are the facts, as far as MY dealings with them are concerned yes I'm sure the ?IP? came from the same geographic location I am from Olathe KS. which is about 150 miles away, I have been to Missouri Cannon Works shop I have seen the production there, I might have seen your barrel there, but I dont know, I do know for a guy like me that many barrels in one location is like heaven ;D I needed a bib for the drool he he he

To answer the question of what I shoot I dont have any big stuff I have a golfball mortar and have a beer can mortar on order the wife wont let me spend the money for a big one. I would like to eventually get a 2/3 scale  I saw one there and they are very cool looking.

Thanks for the welcome

Offline Double D

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2007, 08:52:47 AM »
Interesting

Offline Kuntrykouple

• http://www.missouricannonworks.com
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2007, 09:10:56 AM »
I guess Its time I stopped watching and said something. I'm not sure how this all got  spun around.

Lets see if I can address these one by one:
First of all thank you DD for keeping up with the situation as far as this "fued" I don't know what is being said behind my back in PM's or on the phone, I am not one to air my laundry to any one even customers. If such problem causes a delay I will still do my best not to.

My wheel wright as good as he may be is a little slow sometimes. In fact, here lately .......MOST OF THE time! That causes delays in my lead time on these orders, I am catching up!

The order that had the complaint filed 1000 miles away..... I was late on the build and there was a shipping issue BUT never the less he has his cannon NOW he had it a over a week ago! I did forget to include his implments  worm, rammer,and swab when they shipped but they are on their way to him as we speak.

I have one "Moore" customer here waiting on his order! He will be taken care of this week also.

This is a fact you can investigate! Every customer whom I have taken  a payment  from has got what they ordered! BAR NONE

I may have been late , this is a one man show! I have suppliers who  get behind shipping troubles what ever you can think of, Murphy's Law. If you own a small biz you know these things happen. I was incapacitated with a MRSA infection in lymph nodes in my abdomen which required a 6" incision just below my belt line, a inscision that could not be stitsched up it had to be left open in order to heal correctly, I had 6 trips to the emergency room 6000 mg of antibiotics per day to be honest I was on so much clindamycin  which is one of the most powerfull antibiotics on the market  when I was being taken into surgery, they could not enter the dosage into the computer! That in turn threw me a bout with thrush argghh...... Of course with an the surgical site being open I cannot move 800lb barrels around I could not even lift a gallon of milk. My Biz STOPPED but time did not. Either way here I am back at it working my a** off to get caught up.

As far as my father bailing me out he did help me, after a bit of coercing  we had a set back a simple misunderstanding which was  and is fueled by past events. Honestly its no ones business here and I wont say anymore about it.

Yes, I had a complaint with the MO AG It was a customer who ordered a 2/3 scale 6lb'er. HIS ORDER WAS SHIPPED. The customer left it on the shipping dock I paid for shipping back to Missouri. MO A.G. has closed the compliant.  It has not been resolved due to unnecessary expenses I have incurred. That too is my issue and still in litigation so I wont discuss it any further.

If there is anything  else anyone would like to know  all I can say is ask...... I may or may not answer but I will give an explanation as to why I wont.  On a closing note, I won't repost any defense to what I have written here, I dont feel I need to; it's the truth and nothing less. I will not be lured into any argument of right or wrong or waste, Bill, DD or CW's  not to mention the people who come here to benifit from  other members knowlage, their time or space.

Thanks for the opportunity to say my peace.  I am going to finnish hanging the Christmas lights for my kids.

Happy Holidays to you all.
John
Owner of Missouri Cannon Works

Missouri Cannon Works

All Scales of Cannons and Mortars

www.Missouricannonworks.com

Offline Kuntrykouple

• http://www.missouricannonworks.com
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2007, 09:38:58 AM »
Well DD I will reply to that:

I sold Jerry my laptop because I bought a new dell and that laptop has wireless he just showed me what  he posted and  he thought I should state my peace I did so via his/my old laptop easy explanation I also sent you a PM concerning this.

Just like Jerry said jumped to conclusions.

IF you would like pm  me and ill give you my # and his and you can call to confirm this! I can fax you the bill of sale I gave him for it!
enough is enough

Missouri Cannon Works

All Scales of Cannons and Mortars

www.Missouricannonworks.com

Offline Double D

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2007, 05:17:01 PM »
Thanks  John, for coming on and straightening things out.  The "help" you were getting from others wasn't very helpful. 

Glad to see you are well or at least back to work.

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Pulaski Coehorn Works
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 01:07:52 AM »
I can remember growing up.  Seems to me that the rules changed after people experinced me (part of growing up I guess  ;D ).

New rules on the horizon.  Some folks need to read between the lines.   :o

Cat Whisperer
U.S.Army Retired

Offline qmastersgt

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2007, 04:39:21 AM »
Tim,
So, what you are saying is, The Better Business Bureau, The Atty Gens office in MO, the Sheriffs Dept in MO, Black Mountain PD
 me, Les Moore, Mr Honeycutt  his rap sheet, U.S. Postmaster's Office, ect., are all conspiring to hurt John. We are the liars.  I am certainly powerful and influential to do all this. Thanks for the compliment.
 Only an idiot would believe him after investigating this mater. Or, could it be, that you did not investigate it, or talk to DD about anything going on. I am finished with this thread. Anyone who gets shafted by John after reading and checking the facts, deserves it. I was never here to hurt anyone. I was here to prevent him from hurting anyone else. I got the help I needed from other people who he shafted. If we had not involved law enforcement, none of us would have what we paid for. Some still do not have what we paid for.  If he was sick, It sure as heck wasn't for 9 months. I have all the emails, with all his excuses. So do all the others. If you want to see them, I'll send them. I don't expect you to act as a cop, you obviously don't have the capability to determine the truth from fiction.

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Pulaski Coehorn Works
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2007, 03:14:14 PM »
Tim,
So, what you are saying is, The Better Business Bureau, The Atty Gens office in MO, the Sheriffs Dept in MO, Black Mountain PD
 me, Les Moore, Mr Honeycutt  his rap sheet, U.S. Postmaster's Office, ect., are all conspiring to hurt John. We are the liars.  I am certainly powerful and influential to do all this. Thanks for the compliment.
 Only an idiot would believe him after investigating this mater. Or, could it be, that you did not investigate it, or talk to DD about anything going on. I am finished with this thread. Anyone who gets shafted by John after reading and checking the facts, deserves it. I was never here to hurt anyone. I was here to prevent him from hurting anyone else. I got the help I needed from other people who he shafted. If we had not involved law enforcement, none of us would have what we paid for. Some still do not have what we paid for.  If he was sick, It sure as heck wasn't for 9 months. I have all the emails, with all his excuses. So do all the others. If you want to see them, I'll send them. I don't expect you to act as a cop, you obviously don't have the capability to determine the truth from fiction.

qmastersgt - Let me refer you to this thread, which unfortunately has been absent for some time (went missing during a renovation) http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php?topic=64738.0 .

I'm glad you don't expect me to act as a cop as that's not my role here until the situation warrents it.  Your quoted post has done that.  In the spirit of maintaining a civil discussion I will attempt to be as civil as I can because that is the nature of this board for which DD & I have worked for many years now.

You say, "So, what you are saying is, The Better Business Bureau, The Atty Gens office in MO, the Sheriffs Dept in MO, Black Mountain PD
 me, Les Moore, Mr Honeycutt  his rap sheet, U.S. Postmaster's Office, ect., are all conspiring to hurt John. We are the liars.  I am certainly powerful and influential to do all this. Thanks for the compliment."

I have said no such thing.  I let the facts speak for themselves and encourage all parties to present their arguements/positions without judgement.  Those are your words, not mine.  For you to say that I have said that is in serious error.  The accuracy of what you and others have said is obviously in question - we all have heard a lot of hear-say evidence.  Where the truth lies is an important issue.  However I feel that this forum is not the place wherein this should be judged.  The purpose of this forum is not to be a battle ground in the public arena for verbal abuse and accusations; it is for the civil discussion of  the safe, legal and fun uses of blackpowder cannons and mortars.  As such the above quoted paragraph is inappropriate to this forum.

You go on to say, "Only an idiot would believe him after investigating this mater. Or, could it be, that you did not investigate it, or talk to DD about anything going on. I am finished with this thread. Anyone who gets shafted by John after reading and checking the facts, deserves it. I was never here to hurt anyone. I was here to prevent him from hurting anyone else. I got the help I needed from other people who he shafted. If we had not involved law enforcement, none of us would have what we paid for. Some still do not have what we paid for.  If he was sick, It sure as heck wasn't for 9 months. I have all the emails, with all his excuses. So do all the others. If you want to see them, I'll send them. I don't expect you to act as a cop, you obviously don't have the capability to determine the truth from fiction."

There are folks on both sides of the fence here.  Calling the folks on the other side idots is out of line.  Again, it is out of the character of the this forum and this board to do so.  I have no objection to your thinking (rightly or wrongly) that they are idots; nor do I have objection to your civily presenting arguements and evidence that prove they're idots.

Your intent is respected.  The resolution was handled where it should have been - outside this forum, using the influence of other customers and with other organizations who's roles are to make that resolution.

DD and I live in very different time zones, we communicate on a regular basis and have taken different but complimentary roles in the moderation of this forum.  You will find that how we respond to individual posts will at times be very different - it comes from our different backgrounds and approaches.  Yet, from the beginning we have worked well together, gone to mortar and cannon shoots together and respect each other highly.  You will also find that Graybeard has great respect for the realities of running a small business - which I question whether or not you understand. 

Let me encourage you to maintain your values of how folks should be treated and that includes serious consideration of the rules of this forum as publicly stated in the above link.

Cat Whisperer
U.S.Army Retired

Offline NYSDRAGOON

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2007, 05:44:22 AM »
I don't want to be the one beating a dead horse here, but i have been waiting on a delivery from MCO for a very long time. I really dont know what to do. I haven't filed any complaints as of yet. I believe in a mans word. I have been in contact with john periodically, and he has explained some of his problems. Including the MERSA  infection. I diid not order anything fancy, a simple coehorn, I am trying real hard to get into this hobby.  But I really am having a hard time getting my mortar.

Does anyone have any suggestions. My orignal delivery date was supposed to be September.

Thanks
LIVE FREE OR DIE

Offline Artilleryman

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2007, 08:31:49 AM »
Read the previous posts to see what other people did.  Good Luck!
Norm Gibson, 1st SC Vol., ACWSA