Author Topic: Bass Pros Shop's catolog seletion  (Read 336 times)

Offline Sheila

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Bass Pros Shop's catolog seletion
« on: November 30, 2007, 04:40:48 PM »
Do some of you have a hard time going onto Bass Pro Shop's ^catalog selection especially the printed ones.  Whenever I go one there, it takes forever to bring them up, or they never come up. I never have that problem with Cabala's catalog selections.  I'm going to have to tell them they need to fix that problem so people can send for a catalog. The problem is not with my computer, its with Bass Pro Shop's website.
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Bass Pros Shop's catolog seletion
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 09:18:20 AM »
i would just order one. I always get one.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Sheila

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 01:42:54 PM »
i would just order one. I always get one.

You mean by phone?
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 01:47:25 PM »
Yup you will get a few a year. You can sign up for everyone they have and you will get them as soon as they come out. And if you have a bass pro any where near where your at then you will receive the sales paper which is really good. They always have some good deals on guns and camo. Just give them a call and order the ones you need and want. There free. Here's the online link to order them. http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPage?appID=492&storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&&mode=view_catalog&type=dom&
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 01:50:39 PM »
or call Request a free catalog:
1-800-227-7776

Rick