Author Topic: Pardner Pump...Be sure to check!  (Read 768 times)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Pardner Pump...Be sure to check!
« on: December 01, 2007, 08:01:34 AM »
I noticed in the Gander Mtn. the other day....Some of the Pardner pumps on the rack were D&T'd.  Others were not.  2 of them, side by side were synthetic models that looked identical and one was drilled the other not.  Be sure you check the one in the box before you leave the store, that's a big deal to get one and find out later it aint D&T'd.  Just thought I would pass the info on.

cookiemann
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
Re: Pardner Pump...Be sure to check!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 04:57:04 PM »
 ::) Good info Cookie. 
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 08:37:19 PM »
Just curious, can you switch the stocks around on these like on the Pardners?  I really like the wood stocks better and I have been thinking of a Pardner Protector as a HS/Slug gun.  All it would need is a set of sights or a red dot and it would be ready to go.  They still have a couple at Gander for $169.

cookie
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 02:56:37 AM »
I am sure you could switch a wooden set from a Pardner  with a synthetic set from a Pardner with no difficulties, also IIRC this was discussed a while ago and buttstocks from Remingtion Model 870's were said to fit the Pardners, not to sure about the forearms though....<><....:)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley