Author Topic: How 'bout them Cowboys  (Read 2195 times)

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
Re: How 'bout them Cowboys
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2007, 07:44:52 AM »
if you cant say it in public,  then you best keep your cake hole shut.   i dont do the p.m. thing,  if you want to spew your hateful diatribe,  do it publicly or eat it.  it aint my fault you didnt get hugged enough when you were young,  that mommy bought you dresses,  your step dad didnt like your red hair,  or what ever your problem may or may not be. 

everything i say, i say in public for all to see.  i am not so ashamed of myself that i have to sink to a p.m. as a way around the rules of g.b.o.  i dont care if one doesnt agree with me, many dont and that is fine.  but you have a particularly venomous tone to you, and i aint scared of it.  i've seen a bunch of folks like you come and go,  eventually their hate gets the better of them; just like it will get you.   if your online behavour is a reflection of your offline behavour, i bet you lead a hard life.  no matter,  i will be here long after your hate has done you in.

besides,  i thought you were done with me? 
 the t.d.c.= illustrating what exactly it is 

Offline bulzaye

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2007, 09:57:21 AM »
as I said pick and choose the parts that you wish to respond to I expect no less from a fool.  I am not red headed and my father raised me along with my mother I just dont respond well to morons trying so hard to be cool when they just dont get it and never will. You are the one spewing the insults. So I guess 1 on 1 is not your style always need you buddies around? I expected no less with that either.  So you keep on playing the dumb game you play and listen to those voices in your head. They are really your only friends. As long a person agrees with you it is all good and when they dont they are bitter and spewing insults. Too bad you cant have an adult debate and have to use such childish little boy games. Hey if itmakes you feel good about yourself I am glad for you. The old bully thing try to push around anyone who doesnt agree or try to belittle them. 
Deceased 4/26/08 RIP Bob.

A country boy can survive

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2007, 10:48:43 AM »

...I just dont respond well to morons trying so hard to be cool when they just dont get it and never will....
typo there, too?  yeah right.    ;D

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2007, 10:49:33 AM »
myroman3 the other thread is going to get lock. I expect you to stop. I have talked to bulzaye and he is. Now you must or this one probably will be locked. As far as the personal attacks they are a violation of the rules and it needs to be stopped. Yeah he made a personal attack. But you did also.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline bulzaye

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2007, 10:52:19 AM »
no that wasnt a typo and it alse was not directly at you I am not fond of any morons now get over yourself.
Deceased 4/26/08 RIP Bob.

A country boy can survive

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2007, 10:52:50 AM »
you are not the boss.   if g.b. has issue with me, he will speak his peace.   that i have always respected.

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2007, 10:58:59 AM »
you are not the boss.   if g.b. has issue with me, he will speak his peace.   that i have always respected.

I know I am not the boss and your post went too far. I contacted Graybeard about a violation of the rules that were set forth. He said he wanted to crank down and that's what happened. I gave you fair warning. I have NOT made a personal attack and I do not attend to. Now as you said on the other one you made a personal attack on me and I really don't care. I haven't had any problems with either of you and don't attend to. Both have turned into a pissing contest over football. The last few post has NOTHING to do with why the post was made so If you want to argue contact him via pm and leave it out of the pubic forum.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline S.B.

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2007, 11:32:40 AM »
If this is what a friendly conversation over football comes to, it's time to call an end to the thread? Bill has far more to do than get involved in things like this? I'm not the boss either, just a suggestion.
"The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson."
Life member of NRA, USPSA,ISRA
AF&AM #294
LIUNA #996 for the past 34 years/now retired!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2007, 11:43:48 AM »
I thought I had locked it. Guess it didn't take. It's LOCKED NOW! I also deleted a LOT of offending posts. You guys KNEW BETTER.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!