Author Topic: The shootings in Colorado...  (Read 588 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The shootings in Colorado...
« on: December 10, 2007, 02:09:26 AM »

With all the excitement over the cold blooded murders at the Church sites in Colorado, a few things should not be forgotten !

1) There would have undoubtedly been more deaths at the church scene, had the security guard not been armed..
          Fox News said this morning, that the alert security guard was a female..three cheers for her !

2) Perhaps some of you can recall when there were some other incidents, such as the Oklahoma city bombing and abortion center bombings,
      many liberal  "talking heads" tried to blame radio talk hosts in general, and Rush in particular..for inciting those deranged individuals into doing
      their " dirty deeds"..thus, Rush, Michael Reagan, Glen Beck and a host of others were accused of having "blood on their hands"..

Since the liberal talking heads have been condemning Christians every chance they get, calling Christians by derogatory terms and fighting
     Christians in every way possible..
          Clearly, now the only honorable thing for those liberal talking heads to do, is to stand up and admit their "culpability" in these murders and in
    this way, symbolically wash the "blood from their hands".. !

Obviously, if one holds his breath waiting for the average liberal to do "the honorable thing"..he is due to have his face  turn
        blue..just before he passes out !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline crustaceous

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
Re: The shootings in Colorado...
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 09:06:16 AM »
So what you're saying is " guns don't kill people, talking heads do"
Sounds pretty "liberal" to me.

Offline scout34

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 10:55:25 AM »
Not only is the "security guard" female, she is a volunteer and a CCW holder.  The church has armed security teams made up of CCW holding volunteers.

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/12/09/sunday-horror-church-shootings-in-colorado-gunman-reportedly-killed-by-armed-female-church-security-staffer/

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 03:10:05 PM »
This is an example of why CCW is so valuable to our society.  Had a person with a CCW and willing to use it been at the Omaha Mall, Virginia Tech, or Amish community in PA, how many lives may have been saved?  How many more lives would have been lost if this brave woman not been dedicated?
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 03:58:40 PM »
Crustaceous;
  I'm not saying that at all ! I am pointing out the absolute silliness of the liberal talking heads by inviting them to "put their money where their mouths are".
       However, I knew it would be a futile request, since most liberals don't have enough integrity to do so.

I also do not subscribe to the "global warming" myth..but if Algore claims it is going on, why does he still fly around in a private jetliner and live in a mansion ?

Hypocrisy..is the name of the game !

Video interview with the heroic security guard shows her to be attractive..as well as effective...

www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14817480/detail.html
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 01:13:13 AM »

That young lady did a VERY good...and brave, thing ! She faced him down and downed him..even though she could see that she was very handicapped in
     firepower and probably in protective gear. According to the autopsy, she did put several slugs into him (and his BP vest) so that while
     he was lying on the floor, he finished off his deranged self !

His "final note" said he was going to kill as many Christians as he possibly could..so as I see it, she did actually prevent many added deaths. His
       suicide was probably his only option when she made it impossible for him to complete his task !
           She deserves a medal from the state or local government..just for recognition of her personal courage and commitment !..And it is amazing ..how  " on top
        of it" the church was !
   I am not a fan of "mega churches"..but in this case, they did the right thing...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 02:21:04 AM »
  The guy was a nutcase..but I doubt he seethed very much over the hypocritical Ted Haggard..doubt he ever had much contact with him.

As I said in another post, the loonie left accused right wing radio talk shows of inspiring such as Timothy McVay in the Oklahoma bombing,
    the bombing of abortuaries and the shooting of the abortionist, Dr Slepian.

These same loonie lefties have then for some reason, never stepped up and taken credit for Ted Kazinski's actions...and I doubt they will
      claim due credit for this guy that simply wanted to destroy Christians and Christianity..same as they do..

BTW: On Ted Kazinsky's bookshelf were found some of Algore's writings..LOL

Actually; being of fairly sound mind & body, I tend to think that these cases are simply madmen..whether left or right..and some folks
     with only slightly more mental stablility than the perps themselves, try to make political hay out of tragedy caused by a nut..

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 02:41:24 AM »
this woman deserves the nations highest award for selfless action avaible to civilians.  as does everyone else who stands up to these morons.   the media also needs to quit glorifing the shooters and making the infamous.  it just feeds the problem and encourages other losers to get 'their' 15 minutes.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 03:45:25 AM »
The crux of this entire matter, is that bad things happen to good people, and sometimes evil DOES triumph over good on this earth. In the after life it does not. God will judge.
I hold only the actors in the events responsible for their deeds, and shake my head when a murderer has been diagnosed as incapable of understanding what he did, and therefore cannot be put to death. Even the humane society recognizes that a bad dog cannot be rehabilitated and must be put down, as they are a ticking bomb and will if given the opportunity to act out again.
We as a society, are hostage to lawyers on both the prosecuting side, and defense side, as they primp their records for appearance sake for their future endevors, and mean while dispense a perverted justice which affects us all, and condemns us at times for defending ourselves, and others from their refusal at dealing with problems.
I do not blame our problems on liberals, as they are where they are, because of our nation as a whole's apathy. I will concur with law, as long as it does not affect mine, and my families safety and well being, and if forced will do what is necessary, and live with the consequences, or not.
Our nation as a whole has exchanged moral Christian views, for decadence, in the form of sports, drugs, sex, and instant gratification in all forms, and SELF.
Every empire that has ever existed, has fell to these same trends, with the latest being the Roman Empire. We have become a most self-righteous nation, holding everyone accountable, except for ourselves, and proclaiming our own JUSTNESS.
I too applaud this woman, but our continual PERVERTED governmental views from both sides of the aisle, and "our" ACCEPTANCE of the lessor of two evils, over the years has, and is taking it's toll on our nation, and it is my opinion that; YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN YET! JMO
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 04:57:31 AM »

TM7, Myron, Dee..

I can agree with each of your last posts...

BTW:  When I saw the interview with that heroic young woman..I kept wondering to myself, " where have I seen that face before ?"..

It was sometime later, when it suddenly came to me..Lauren BaCall..as a young actress, about the time she married Humphrey Bogart..