Author Topic: COWBOYS TODAY  (Read 2177 times)

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
COWBOYS TODAY
« on: December 16, 2007, 08:49:58 AM »
Well today the Cowboys play that team  :-\ from that city :-\ that is famous for those steak sandwiches.
Man i love steak sandwiches, hope they don't stop making them after today
WHAY SAY YEE??????????????????????????
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
Re: COWBOYS TODAY
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 02:39:43 AM »
i saw this coming a long ways away.    detroit almost beat them, and that says alot.   winning is easy. it is after you lose everyone sees what you are made of.  methinks more losses are on the way.

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 04:48:20 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline tscott

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 05:24:14 AM »
Has Dallas ever won at Lambeau?

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 06:06:40 AM »
 ;D
Nothing like the unsure, I noticed NO ONE commented until after the game.
Nothing like sure things huh guys. ::) ::) ::) :: ::)
HUH seems like they lost early in the season, then went 12-2
if that means anything then hang on for the ride. ;D
Rex

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 09:22:46 AM »
we shall see.  personally, i smell blood.   t.o. should start pouting anytime now, turning on romo when he should be pulling together.   those who dont learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 11:47:23 AM »
You may be right.  IMO, they should snap out of it by the next game.  I'm guessing Jessica Simpson may be banned from the stadium just to be on the safe side.   ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

Congrats to you cheeseheads on #4 breaking the record.  Pretty neat to watch that yesterday.

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 12:00:43 PM »
I think you are on to something, Jessica could be distracting Mr Romo, all day and all night, if you know what I mean.

Cheese

Offline bulzaye

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 12:37:46 PM »
the refs cheated  the field was unlevel it was a travesty. sounds kind of like after the packer game. 

the truth is the cowboys played like crap they deserved to lose. I could have picked up 2 dozen guys off the street and played them yesterday and won.  However do not expect it to continue.
Deceased 4/26/08 RIP Bob.

A country boy can survive

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 02:49:27 PM »
Yeah they played terrible and that is it. ::)
I would think that Romo would be profesional enough to keep his mind on the game, and nothing else, she supposedly has been to two game and they lost both. :o
maybe she has put something on him lye soap won't take off, i have been their and am sure some of you have.
Problem is i wasn't getting paid Millions (at the time 8)) so i could mess up and get by with it.
Makes me think about Aikman, you never heard about a girl friend until maybe the last year or two he played Some times he was so banged up he didn't
know where or who they were playing, but did keep his head in the game.
Maybe Jessica is part of a conspiracy. ;D
Rex

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 02:54:08 PM »
Yup, I remember when Jessica was my girl friend, I could not think about anything else. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :o

Cheese

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 02:17:00 AM »
I read this some where today so it must be true.

Jessica Simpson Cheers on New Fling Tony Romo, He Plays Worst Game of His Career

By Us magazine
December 17, 2007, 10:30 am PST

celebs: Jessica Simpson | Tony Romo | Carrie Underwoodtopics: HottiesCouplesAthletes
Perhaps Tony Romo's girlfriends should stay home from his games.

Wearing a pink Cowboys jersey (with Romo's No. 9 on it) and mouthing his name, Jessica Simpson made a surprise appearance at Texas Stadium Sunday to watch her new Dallas Cowboys quarterback beau play the Philadelphia Eagles.

Not only did his team lose 10-6, the Associated Press reports, Romo's quarterback rating of 22.2 was also the worst of his career. He completed 13 of 36 passes for 214 yards with no touchdowns and three interceptions.

Tim MacMahon, who blogs the Cowboys games for the Dallas Morning News, wrote, "No wonder Tony Romo hasn't completed a pass. Jessica Simpson, wearing a white-and-pink Romo jersey, is sending him bad vibes from a luxury suite."

"Jessica Simpson owes it to her man to leave at halftime, although that would mean sacrificing valuable face time on national TV. Don't count on it."

Romo's previous low rating was last December when then-love Carrie Underwood turned up at Texas Stadium, where the Cowboys lost against the Eagles 23-7.

Cheese

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 02:38:04 AM »
heavyc   you are a class act.  i like you.
bulzaye  you are one bitter guy.   too bad you cant see we are just having fun at each others expense, with no malice intended.   except when i am slamming the viqueens; i hate that team.

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2007, 04:16:09 AM »
My two cents and I am a Cowboy fan. Dallas was terrible Sunday and deserved to lose. Looks like TO is back to his " It's all about me and I should be the superstar". Even if he can't catch half the balls thrown to him.

This year I would really like for Favre & Company to win the Super Bowl. It would be a really great way for Favre to finish out an outstanding career. Go Greenbay.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2007, 10:06:03 AM »
you know, i dont hate the cowboys either.  years in the past i have.   they are a likable team this season,  and romo is a homeboy.   but the facts are that dallas is an opponent of my beloved packers.  for now,  i will be pulling for whoever is playing the cowboys.  i too, would love to see them return to lambeau.  it has been too long.   ;D

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 10:09:25 AM »
also,  i saw favre before the game sunday,  signing autographs for kids and handicapped people.   the man is a class act to the core.   if anyone ever deserved a great season,  for sure it is him and i am glad he is having it.   
  the world is short on heros lately,  and i am glad we have ours to cheer for.

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 12:06:56 PM »
ok so how am I bitter since you are in the game of analyzing me?  I simply said they deserved to lose and they did. Only other thing I said was dont expect it to continue where is the bitter in that? 

This should be interesting.  Especially since my job entails analyzing others I cant wait.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 02:53:54 AM »
the refs cheated  the field was unlevel it was a travesty. sounds kind of like after the packer game.
you left out that part. 
yup, it is true that i was irked about the way the refs messed up the packers/cowboys game.  do i think they were influenced somehow?  yup.   my main point was,  i wanted to see the two teams slug it out without outside influence.    if they have to come to green bay, i know i will get to see a fair game. 
  dont forget,  what you say here is available for all to see,  and the people posting on this thread and all the ones like it have likely read the previous similar posts.   
  and yes,  you come off as bitter.  maybe i am misinturpeting your tone,  that can happen on the internet.   but you do come off as bitter.   perhaps i do as well,  i dunno.  hopefully not as i have tried to articulate my thoughts as best as i can.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 02:56:37 AM »
This should be interesting.  Especially since my job entails analyzing others I cant wait.

everybody does in everyday life.   see what i mean about you sounding bitter, or should i say condescending?   i try hard to not take myself too seriously. 

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2007, 06:08:23 AM »
Myronman, I would love to see the Cowboys and Packers play and would hope to see the refs stay out of the game. I would be pulling for GB.

Unfortunately the refs always seem to try to shade the game someway. A perfect example is the last Chicago game. I watch them because I like to watch Brian Urlacher who is our local hometown hero. I'll be the first to say the Bear's offense just doesn't exist but the defense played very well. What they couldn't overcome was the refrees refusal to call holding against the opposing team and a couple of really bad calls against Chicago. This crap goes on in almost all the games I watch. And the NFL refuses to do anything. The coaches and playes can't even criticize them without being fined. Sometimes I wonder if they are told to influence the games.

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 06:47:55 AM »
Bulzaye, you sounded just like MYRON after the packer/COWBOY game,
so maybe you were bitter, i thought maybe sarcastic.
Rex

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 08:07:18 AM »

Sometimes I wonder if they are told to influence the games.
i wonder that myself often.   i am with you on watching erlacher play; he sure is fun to watch. 
Bulzaye, you sounded just like MYRON after the packer/COWBOY game,
so maybe you were bitter, i thought maybe sarcastic.
fair enough.   i still say anyone who thinks the zebras were anywhere near fair in that game simply didnt watch it,  or flat out dont care how they win.  whatever.  i for one like to see the teams go at it,  and may the best one win. 

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2007, 08:16:59 AM »
I think you are on to something, Jessica could be distracting Mr Romo, all day and all night, if you know what I mean.

Cheese

For sure, at half time as they were going inside the camera zoomed in on Romo and he was looking up in the stands. The first thing I thought at that moment was that he was looking for Jessica
"I don't hunt for the kill, I kill for the hunt!"

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2007, 09:31:52 AM »
For sure, at half time as they were going inside the camera zoomed in on Romo and he was looking up in the stands. The first thing I thought at that moment was that he was looking for Jessica
i certainly can't blame him for being distracted by her.  he would be a better man than me if he could ignore her.  lol.

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007, 10:39:44 AM »
for those who dont take themselves seriously read it all the first part was cynical kind of like everyone said after the packers game.  It was simply a joke which could be told by the next line which was  the truth is which means the first part was
not the truth but a simple joke. Get over your bad selves and trust me dont try to do what the professionals need to do which is analyze people by what they type on an internet site. In other words your minds are already made up no sense confusing you with the facts. I would rather be cynical than having my head buried in the sand and making dumb statements based on your delusions.

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007, 10:45:27 AM »
 if they have to come to green bay, i know i will get to see a fair game. 

how do you think it will be more fair they are the same refs and as I said if you think they  only cheat in dallas you are way away from reality my friend you started this same crap on the last cowboy post when they beat the packers oops sorry when they cheated the packers out of the game.  Then said it was too rough for you. If you feel that way dont start then.

it will be interesting to see what the excuses will beif dallas has to go ot green bay and beats them there too. but they wont have to go there anyway I am out of this best to all

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2007, 09:47:30 PM »
i certainly can blame him for being distracted by her.  he would be a better man than me if he could ignore her.  lol.

No doubt, she was looking pretty fine every time the cameras zoomed in on her....I see T.O. came out and voiced his opinion and wants her to stay away and then later said he was joking. Yeah right!!! You know he meant that.       OOPS, did I say that?LOL

Asked Wednesday about the Simpson scenario, Owens playfully chimed in: "Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite -- in this locker room or in Texas Stadium."

Late Wednesday, Owens further clarified the tone of his statements.

"Man, I was joking," he said. "Everyone was laughing, right?"

:D
"I don't hunt for the kill, I kill for the hunt!"

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007, 02:42:59 AM »
bulzaye   
now you REALLY sound bitter.    dont be a hater.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 02:45:59 AM »
Get over your bad selves and trust me dont try to do what the professionals need to do which is analyze people by what they type on an internet site.
sounds an awful lot like a vailed threat to me.  you know what?  bring it.   just another internet tough guy that cant handle a little talk that he doesnt agree with.  i fully invite you to do your worst.   

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 03:16:04 AM »
The Cowboys just lost simple as that. And this thread is not to turn into another pissing contest. Ill have it locked if it does.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick