Author Topic: COWBOYS TODAY  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
Re: COWBOYS TODAY
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2007, 05:49:56 AM »
Local news reported last night that Dallas has a new public enemy #1:  Jessica Simpson!

They are proposing banning her from Texas Stadium for the playoffs.   :o

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2007, 05:53:16 AM »
 I hope they don't then no Superbowl. ;D :D
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline bulzaye

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2007, 12:09:07 PM »
internet tough guy that is hilarious  I never threatened anyone. All I said was leave the analyzing to the pros if that threatens you I have some meds you can use believe me. and you sound like the tough guy telling em to bring it I am not bringing anything you are the one who is threatening and trust me as far as the internet goes I can own you qiute easily

now have a nice day
Deceased 4/26/08 RIP Bob.

A country boy can survive

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2007, 01:34:55 PM »
internet tough guy that is hilarious  I never threatened anyone. All I said was leave the analyzing to the pros if that threatens you I have some meds you can use believe me. and you sound like the tough guy telling em to bring it I am not bringing anything you are the one who is threatening and trust me as far as the internet goes I can own you qiute easily

now have a nice day

My suggestion is that both you and him step down as I can see the personal attacks now and that is a clear violation of the rules that you were informed of when you became a member. Bill was clear with everyone when redhawk left that the rules are going to be in forced more strictly. I am not going to have this one locked yet but if it goes any further it will be.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2007, 05:31:05 AM »
I weill gladly step down not a problem at all. Just remember I am no tthe one who started telling the other all that is wrong with them consider me out.

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2007, 06:01:47 AM »
I don't care who started it as long as it stops.

Rick

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2007, 06:15:19 AM »
me either as long as both sides stop but if ti starts again no tgoing to sit back and take it either simple as that

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2007, 07:20:28 AM »
I don't expect you to sit back and take personal attacks that's when someone will step in.

Rick

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2007, 09:04:38 AM »
 there have been no personal attacks.   a few things i took as chest thumping, or veiled threats.   such as...
as far as the internet goes I can own you qiute easily
and....

Especially since my job entails analyzing others I cant wait.

perhaps the thread got off topic, that happens.  and you might not like that,  i understand fully. 
 i have been around here a little while,  and i have a pretty good idea where the boundaries lie.  i also know when someone is being disrespectful.  it doesnt take a genius to figure that one out.   i have articulated my position on the two teams respectfully, yet ya wont let it go at that.   it reminds me of someone else that used to hang around here....hey wait a minute....  RED, IS THAT YOU?  incarnate, perhaps?  is this your new screen name?  i still think you should have gone with "little bear".
i wish the cowboys no harm, but i am pulling for their opponents. 
 go panthers.   

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2007, 11:21:21 AM »
what is that song we all need to sing and hold hands, do we have to hold hands,
if so i want to be next to Jessica ;D ::)
can't help it some days i just feel like a smart a$$
60 yrs old going on 10 ;D
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2007, 01:32:47 PM »
The funny part is Myronman you were so far off base with me it isnt even funny.  I am the most happy go lucky person you will ever meet.  and your quotes  of mine come long after you told me how bitter I was. Just keep your personal opinions of me to yourself and we shall get along just fine. As I stated in the first place I was making fun of your rants about when the cowboys cleaned up on the packers. It was done tongue in cheek rather you want to believe it or not. Personally it matters not to me if you do or not.  and the second line was far after you told me to bring it on and called me an internet tough guy. So if you dont want the responses dont type the invitations. simple as that. and as far as I am concerned you were the one being disrespectful as far as I am concerned. 

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2007, 03:07:33 PM »
there have been no personal attacks.   a few things i took as chest thumping, or veiled threats.   such as...
as far as the internet goes I can own you qiute easily
and....

Especially since my job entails analyzing others I cant wait.

perhaps the thread got off topic, that happens.  and you might not like that,  i understand fully. 
 i have been around here a little while,  and i have a pretty good idea where the boundaries lie.  i also know when someone is being disrespectful.  it doesnt take a genius to figure that one out.   i have articulated my position on the two teams respectfully, yet ya wont let it go at that.   it reminds me of someone else that used to hang around here....hey wait a minute....  RED, IS THAT YOU?  incarnate, perhaps?  is this your new screen name?  i still think you should have gone with "little bear".
i wish the cowboys no harm, but i am pulling for their opponents. 
 go panthers.   

I seen a few personal attacks. I don't really care but its a violation of the rules.
what is that song we all need to sing and hold hands, do we have to hold hands,
if so i want to be next to Jessica ;D ::)
can't help it some days i just feel like a smart a$$
60 yrs old going on 10 ;D

Yeah I know what you mean. :)

The funny part is Myronman you were so far off base with me it isnt even funny.  I am the most happy go lucky person you will ever meet.  and your quotes  of mine come long after you told me how bitter I was. Just keep your personal opinions of me to yourself and we shall get along just fine. As I stated in the first place I was making fun of your rants about when the cowboys cleaned up on the packers. It was done tongue in cheek rather you want to believe it or not. Personally it matters not to me if you do or not.  and the second line was far after you told me to bring it on and called me an internet tough guy. So if you dont want the responses dont type the invitations. simple as that. and as far as I am concerned you were the one being disrespectful as far as I am concerned. 

I said the same things about the cowboys if you remember? I don't see what you said as a problem but as a joke and I didn't take wasn't bothered by it.

Rick

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2007, 03:15:43 PM »
I sure do remember you did. But you didnt make it personal by inferring I am anything. We jousted about the game and the teams. and myronman said it was getting too mean for him.  I guess some peole just have thin skin and like to turn it around. It is funny it was said I can ttake othe ropinions but to me it seems the other way around.  I was simply making a joke or poking fun at everything that was said about the packers/cowboys game and as I recall the cowboys won that one. It was ok to say those things when the cowboys won but if you say them when they lose even in jest you are bitter.  I guess it depends on who says them and whether it is about a victory or loss

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2007, 03:32:45 PM »
I reckon. I don't really who cares as long as my Redskins make it. Your spell check is acting up like mine does sometimes.

Rick

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2007, 03:37:11 PM »
extremely tired and typing fast sorry about that

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2007, 04:03:09 PM »
yeah. It happens I spent an entire day tring to figure out what happened to the hunting dogs. They were all having seizures. Seems someone tried to poison them.

Rick

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2007, 09:59:18 PM »
You guys are hilarious!! Are you sure its just that you don't know how to spell?  :D :D :D :D JK
"I don't hunt for the kill, I kill for the hunt!"

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2007, 01:57:20 AM »
I was spelling champion in 6th grade in my county unfortunaltey getting it from my brain to the screen is a chore.

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2007, 05:06:15 AM »
i thack i cccannnnn sepll.

:D

I think I can maybe.

Rick

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2007, 05:20:44 PM »
Woohoo!  Another win baby!  Cowboys win 20 to 13.

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2007, 11:56:46 PM »
"yeah, how about those cowboys!  more to follow i am sure."  (Quoted from another thread)

Dallas    20
Carolina 13

In your FACE!!!! :D :D :D

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2007, 04:37:04 AM »
Still without t.o. their not playing that well. I don't think they will make the super bowl.

Rick

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2007, 04:40:17 AM »
did anyone see the game?  How did the people officiating do? 

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2007, 04:41:20 AM »
I caught the last 4mins. Nothing happened and the rest I don't know.

Rick

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2007, 05:38:03 AM »
Yes, I saw the game. How did the officials do? About normal, not too good. Only mis-calls the talking heads complained about were the ones against Carolina.

Bulzaye, I used to deliberately mis-spell words in grade school spelling bees to get to set down. Now I keep a dictionary by the computer. CRS has about got the best of me.

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2007, 07:17:30 AM »
Still without t.o. their not playing that well. I don't think they will make the super bowl.

Well if you haven't noticed T.O. has not been the big contributing factor in their success. It's more like Witten their tight end who pulls through with the big catches and plays!!!
They don't need T.O. to win IMO
Reminds me of the Troy Aikmen days when Jay Novacek was their big play maker T.E.

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2007, 09:22:43 AM »
the bears must be the luckiest team this is the second time they were lucky enough to play the packers whet it again seems the packers will beat themselves.  Homefield throughout the playoffs in umm Irvine Texas.  35-7 ouch and I dont have to wait to the end of the game in case they come back.

My condolences. Can't wait to hear the reasons

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2007, 12:09:44 PM »
the bears must be the luckiest team this is the second time they were lucky enough to play the packers whet it again seems the packers will beat themselves.  Homefield throughout the playoffs in umm Irvine Texas.  35-7 ouch and I dont have to wait to the end of the game in case they come back.

My condolences. Can't wait to hear the reasons

YEAH, HOW 'BOUT THOSE PACKERS!!!!
I told you Myronman3....watch out for the bears, when they play the packers....what comes around, goes around? NOT....almost always comes around again!!! There's a definite pattern between these 2 teams.
Hey, it's good to be a COWBOYS fan!!!
 :D :D :D

Offline bulzaye

• Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2007, 03:12:03 PM »
not so much chatte rin here when the cowboys win and the pack loses hmmm I wonder why. maybe cuz they arew fair weather fans when it is good the chatter when it is bad the silence

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2007, 07:39:22 PM »
Has Dallas ever won at Lambeau?

11/12/'78  Cowboys Win 42-14 @ Green Bay 
9/28/'80    Cowboys Win 28-7 @Green Bay
10/6'91     Cowboys Win 20-17 @ Green Bay 

Yeah, they've won at Lambeau and many more times in Texas.

Super Bowl wins:
Dallas=5      Green Bay=3
Been to the Super Bowl:
Dallas=8      Green Bay=4

That's why we're Americas team!!!
Anymore questions and or comparisons?