Author Topic: COWBOYS TODAY  (Read 2184 times)

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: COWBOYS TODAY
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2007, 06:56:14 AM »
Washington is America's team. Ohh yeah How about those skins?
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2007, 06:59:51 AM »
Washington is America's team. Ohh yeah How about those skins?

:D :D :D If you say so, but I've never heard them called Americas team. That's the Cowboys!!!
"I don't hunt for the kill, I kill for the hunt!"

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2007, 07:11:05 AM »
They have been before.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2007, 02:43:36 AM »
#1  aint been chatting cause i dont have internet at home.   nothing to do with pride. 

yup, the bears handed it to us, big time.  the pack didnt do it to themselves,  and the zebras didnt interfer.   we just got wupped.   
  and, i might add... it is still a great day to be a packers fan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2007, 03:06:35 AM »
Myronman,

I like that, stick by your team through thick and thin, not just when they are winning.

Cheesehead
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2007, 07:42:24 AM »
Myronman,

I like that, stick by your team through thick and thin, not just when they are winning.

Cheesehead

Yep, I respect that!!
"I don't hunt for the kill, I kill for the hunt!"

Offline bulzaye

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2007, 10:28:00 AM »
it is just the beginning of the ass whoopings for this season
Deceased 4/26/08 RIP Bob.

A country boy can survive

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2007, 10:37:17 AM »
Myronman,

Cheesehead

Yep, I respect that!!

Same here.

Rick

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2007, 10:42:45 AM »
it is just the beginning of the ass whoopings for this season
people like you are the first to jump off the bandwagon when the going gets tough.  yup, i have suffered through so many seasons when the packers really sucked.  back when bart star was coaching them, and when lynn dickie was q.b..  yikes!  it almost hurts to even think about it.  but that was then, and this is now.
   say what you want, yuk it up will you can.   two things will always be true.....packer fans never waver; and he who laughs last laughs hardest.    and i am a patient man..... ;D   besides,  even if the pack didnt win a game this season,  i would still watch every game; and you would still have to wait years to get tickets to a home game.   ANOTHER GREAT DAY AS A PACKER FAN!!!

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2007, 10:39:05 AM »
Ok I don't know if it was a type O or not. This has went to far. The rules have been violated and the personal attacks continued. And myroman3 if that wasn't a type o you pushed him into a corner. You kept on attacking him with some of your comments. I am going to have this locked. It has turned out just like the last cowboys post. I know the other post and I hope this doesn't go over into it and if it does it will be locked as well. Also myroman you are a senior member and you should know the rules of the site since you have been here. Every one who acted like a child on this one got it locked.

Rick

Offline bulzaye

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Avid Poster
  • How about them cowboys
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2007, 10:43:07 AM »
I will not post on the other site.  I have had it with it all and it was a typo.
Deceased 4/26/08 RIP Bob.

A country boy can survive

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2007, 10:44:59 AM »
I have had enough of it. Graybeard has been contacted to lock this one. Thank you for not going over into the other thread.

Rick