Author Topic: gunsmithing 20 USH advice or sources  (Read 367 times)

Offline renegade50

• Trade Count: (0)
gunsmithing 20 USH advice or sources
« on: December 18, 2007, 03:30:04 AM »
new to the forum, need some reference source pictures/digrams on how to disassemble  the trigger assembly on a USH 20 GA and lighten up the pull weight, found one site  on the web with the whole procedure, but cant find it again. gonna be a winter project, refinish and checker the foreend and buttstock , how dose this oring floating the forearm project also work. gun shoots pretty good as it is from the factory 2 1/2 inch groups with hornady sst at 100 and i shot the lasar accurate 3 in load with real good gruops sub 2 in.but the recoil was a bit too much for me let alone my 13 yr old daughter. gotta try the copper solids and some of the win loads along with others but dont want to burn up a bunch of money on playing with different ammo till i get the trigger pull right and get the full potential out of the gun . any advice or how to sources would be greatly appreciated.
work harder, millions of obama,s voters on welfare depend on you.

dead, down and on the ground.

Offline d_hiker

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (69)
  • A Real Regular
Re: gunsmithing 20 USH advice or sources
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 11:02:16 AM »
Hi there and welcome to GBO.  At the top of this page is the FAQ/Help.  Follow the link and there is a wealth of information including info on the trigger job.  The "O" ring is explained there also. 
"IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!"