Author Topic: Satisfied with Bushnell  (Read 580 times)

Offline bocephus87

• Trade Count: (0)
Satisfied with Bushnell
« on: December 20, 2007, 06:38:20 AM »
A while back alot of you guys gave me some suggestions for a relatively cheap scope. I'd like to first off say thank you. After reading around for a while and waiting for a couple weeks, I was convinced that the 3200 would do the job just fine. But after a stroke of genius, I realized that santa claus might be willing to help supplement my scope fund. Instead of buying more ammo or something else useful for my gun, I opted for the upgrade in scope quality. So after spending my early christmas present, I ended up with the 3-9x40 Bushnell 4200. After mounting and bore sighting, I took my rig to the range, where I shot this group.

Two 3 shot groups at a 100 yards
Remington ADL 700 7mm.

Those groups probably have more to do with the gun than the scope, but I was still tickled to death when I first saw this.
I still haven't gotten a chance to hunt with her yet, but I should fix that this weekend.

Just thought I would share that with you guys. Thanks again.

Offline CDA

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
Re: Satisfied with Bushnell
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 07:16:08 AM »
Nice Shooting....

Offline bobg

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 07:18:51 AM »
   I have bushnell trophy scopes on most of my Contender barrels. I have a weaver and a simmons on two barrels. the trophy is twice the scope for about the same $ in my opinion.

Offline charles p

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 10:52:14 AM »
4-6 clicks to the right should do it.