Author Topic: mortar  (Read 664 times)

Offline gmurphy

• Trade Count: (0)
mortar
« on: December 27, 2007, 05:53:53 PM »
I see the list of cannon makers but i only see one at an affordable price that makes a soda can mortar's which is carpenter. is there any more out there?

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Pulaski Coehorn Works
Re: mortar
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 02:22:46 AM »
I see the list of cannon makers but i only see one at an affordable price that makes a soda can mortar's which is carpenter. is there any more out there?

gmurphy -

You're facing the reality that most all of us do.  That drives us to making our own.
Tim K                 www.GBOCANNONS.COM
Cat Whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery
U.S.Army Retired
N 37.05224  W 80.78133 (front door +/- 15 feet)

Offline lance

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 04:20:40 PM »
 gmurphy, Dom of Carpenters is a great guy to deal with. He can make and sell you just the barrel, if you want to make your own base for it. He will also make any size or style, send him a PM or e-mail. Dom is friendly and trustworthy!
PALADIN had a gun.....I have guns, mortars, and cannons!

Offline Victor3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (22)
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 06:11:15 PM »
gmurphy, Dom of Carpenters is a great guy to deal with. He can make and sell you just the barrel, if you want to make your own base for it. He will also make any size or style, send him a PM or e-mail. Dom is friendly and trustworthy!

I can second that.

Also, Dom's stuff is probably the best value for the dollar in small cannons. And one thing that's refreshing if you're used to waiting months (or years in some cases) for something to be made for you, Dom doesn't take that long, and doesn't get bent out of shape if you have a question or three for him.

I think I had to wait a month for this one, but it required some non-standard work...

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly, one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Sherlock Holmes