Author Topic: Fox News Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Forum  (Read 762 times)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Fox News Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Forum
« on: December 29, 2007, 11:16:03 PM »

Fox News Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Forum
Campaign chairman slams "outrageous" move
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Saturday, December 29, 2007

Texas Congressman Ron Paul has been banned from attending a presidential forum just two days before the New Hampshire Primary by Fox News.

The forum is due to be screened by Fox on January 6th 2008 but it won't include the Republican fundraising frontrunner and a contender who is set to garner over 10% of the vote in New Hampshire.

This is another blatant ploy to sideline Ron Paul and pretend as if he isn't going to play a crucial role in the campaign when even mainstream news media are now admitting that to be the case.

(Article continues below)

“Given Ron Paul’s support in New Hampshire and his recent historic fundraising success, it is outrageous that Dr. Paul would be excluded,” said Ron Paul 2008 campaign chairman Kent Snyder. “Dr. Paul has consistently polled higher in New Hampshire than some of the other candidates who have been invited.”

“Paul supporters should know that we are continuing to make inquiries with Fox News as to why they have apparently excluded Dr. Paul from this event," he added.

The fact that Ron Paul broke all records by raising over $6 million dollars in one day this month matters little to the Neo-Con hierarchy at Fox News, who have thrown their weight behind Hillary Clinton's warmongering platform.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Texas Congressman's fundraising haul gives him a real chance of picking up momentum quickly as the early primaries fly by, which is exactly what the establishment fear and are trying to derail.

Paul has been excluded from many major online polls in the last few months and was also initially blocked from attending a Republican presidential forum in Des Moines Iowa in June.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Fox News Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Forum
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 04:36:13 AM »
After years of watching the Liberal news networks (AKA) CBS, NBC, ABC and CNN........I welcomed a new, true Conservative News Network (The Fox News Network) Finally the TRUTH would be available on TV! (Yea Right)

I guess I was a Neo-Con by deception, back then.! I was even a Ditto Head! I can't believe I was actually taken in by Rush Lin bag, and Sean Insanity
So much for the TRUTH in media! Now Fox (FAUX) News will exclude the only TRUE Conservative in the presidential race from their so called debates!

I , like you TM7, have had it with TeeVee! My New Years resolution for 2008 will be to stop watching TV and get my news from the WWW. There is some truth on the net, if we take the time to sift through the garbage. There is NONE to be found on the TUBE. They simply feed us, what they want us to see and hear, and believe you me.......Ron Paul will not be on the MENU!

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 05:44:34 AM »
Although I am not a RP supporter, I sure don't think he should have been banned from this.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline deltecs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 01:55:46 PM »
We all know the media is biased toward candidates that offer controversy.  Ron Paul's ideology is what many Americans are looking for.  I am not one of his supporters, however, he should be invited to debate with the rest of the conservatives.  Fox is not worthy of its motto; Fair and Balanced Reporting.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 03:23:13 PM »
We all know the media is biased toward candidates that offer controversy.  Ron Paul's ideology is what many Americans are looking for.  I am not one of his supporters, however, he should be invited to debate with the rest of the conservatives.  Fox is not worthy of its motto; Fair and Balanced Reporting.

"rest of the conservatives" Who would that be, are they going to debate people in the audience? Will Duncan Hunter be there, he is the only conservative still running that I am aware of?
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline deltecs

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 03:34:20 PM »
I consider Thompson and Huckabee to be conservatives if only for their firearms position.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline DDelle338

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 08:21:52 AM »
  OK,,,,  So what is the reason that was given? There had to be a reason, right?
Life's a Bitch, But the puppies are cute.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 04:16:29 PM »
It's sad to see Fox using the same tactics as the left wing moonbat alphabet networks.
I live in NH and was looking forward to watching RP in the debate until I found out
Fox only cares about their own agenda and not the truth by excluding him.
I will not be watching now.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 07:21:35 PM »
The reasons given were that they had a limited time and didn't want to waste it on candidates that they believed stood no chance.  Ron Paul wasn't the only one who wasn't invited.  Hey, it's their party and they can invite anyone they want.  If Ron Paul wants his mug on TV, maybe he should buy some time with all that money he is supposed to have raised.  Or he could gather all his loyal supporters and stage a little riot at Fox headquarters.  That might get him some attention, but it won't win him the Presidency and neither will anything else.  He might be 100% right on the issues, but he is basically Barney Fife and that's just the way it is.
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2008, 02:17:33 AM »
I suppose the even though Paul BEAT Gulliano in Iowa, Gulliano will STILL be on the Fox debate, and Paul STILL, will not be. Hmmmmm
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2008, 03:37:04 AM »
They do not want Paul's message to get out, as it garners support and makes sense. It is sad that some will not take the effort to look, when the media has become blatant about it's censorship of him, in an effort to stop his momentum. This in itself should trip every one's curiosity trigger, but apathy, and acceptance of the same old same old, causes these lazy one's to not check out, what the media, and the TWO PARTIES, don't want us to hear. :(
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline magooch

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2008, 03:49:51 AM »
Ron Paul was given a lot of time on at least one of the Sunday shows, last Sunday.  I thought he gave a good explanation of his positions, but that doesn't change my opinion of his chances.  He simply doesn't come off as a leader.  That's not picking on him, because he's not alone in that regard.  Hitlary is hardly someone I would recognize as a leader, nor is Kucinich.

Swingem

Offline DDelle338

• Contributor
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 07:44:13 AM »
The reasons given were that they had a limited time and didn't want to waste it on candidates that they believed stood no chance.  Ron Paul wasn't the only one who wasn't invited.  Hey, it's their party and they can invite anyone they want.  If Ron Paul wants his mug on TV, maybe he should buy some time with all that money he is supposed to have raised.  Or he could gather all his loyal supporters and stage a little riot at Fox headquarters.  That might get him some attention, but it won't win him the Presidency and neither will anything else.  He might be 100% right on the issues, but he is basically Barney Fife and that's just the way it is.

ROFLMAO :)
Life's a Bitch, But the puppies are cute.

Offline powderman

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 10:52:50 AM »
Don't believe that RP has even gotten honorable mention in any of these primaries or polls, sad, now that Thompson is out. Doesn't leave us much. POWDERMAN.  :( :( :( :( :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 11:18:42 AM »
Second in Nevada.  Fourth or fifth in the others.