Author Topic: ILLEGAL imigration why can't every state get it?  (Read 1735 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: ILLEGAL imigration why can't every state get it?
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 03:53:48 AM »
What an idea. False report to a police officer could be interesting though.

Yeah but other than saying it was his neighbor's house it really wasn't very false. I'd have left that part out.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline S.B.

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 04:07:04 AM »
TM7, sounds like your area needs a responsable bidders act, enacted by your county board or city council?
"The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson."
Life member of NRA, USPSA,ISRA
AF&AM #294
LIUNA #996 for the past 34 years/now retired!

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2008, 09:57:34 AM »
Love it! 

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2008, 03:54:20 PM »
TM7, Now I'm wondering what language this guy is speaking? It sure isn't english.

TM7 is correct, tongue in cheek. I was just having fun with this thread. And I don't have a problem with someone confusing me for a contractor which would be better than confusing me for a lawyer or a politician. I can sound or type like a "contractor" or a guy educated at Yale, since I grew up around "plain folk", but yet I am educated, at least a little. TM7 has seen enough of my posts to know I don't have to talk like a "contractor", so I assume that was a little tongue in cheek on his part.

S.B., sorry. My humor was too "regional". Don Fisher mentioned the Lettuce pickers in his thread & how the Lettuce prices could go through the roof. Sooooo, tongue in cheek, I mentioned that Tony Joe White knew the solution & so do I. Tony Joe White sung
"Poke Salad Annie", which is a song about a plant which makes very good "greens", which could be used as a sub. for lettuce if you want something green, you know greens or salad. I have consumed a good deal of poke salad in my life & it is in great abundance & free. So yes, it was English, but something you did not know about, sorry about that.

Now the next post. When I said "ask Huck" & also mentioned him being a Governor, well that would be Mike Huckabee, some know that he is running for President. And the same people that know he is running for President also know that he is weak concerning
immigration. Sooooo again as TM7 said, tongue in cheek. I falsely assumed that people on this thread would know "Huck" & his positions.

I promise that if I post on this thread again I will not use words like a"contractor" & I will not use any regional humor. I would not want someone to think I am ignorant because they have no clue what I am talking about.

You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline six_gunz

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2008, 08:45:40 PM »
TM7, Now I'm wondering what language this guy is speaking? It sure isn't english.

TM7 is correct, tongue in cheek. I was just having fun with this thread. And I don't have a problem with someone confusing me for a contractor which would be better than confusing me for a lawyer or a politician. I can sound or type like a "contractor" or a guy educated at Yale, since I grew up around "plain folk", but yet I am educated, at least a little. TM7 has seen enough of my posts to know I don't have to talk like a "contractor", so I assume that was a little tongue in cheek on his part.

S.B., sorry. My humor was too "regional". Don Fisher mentioned the Lettuce pickers in his thread & how the Lettuce prices could go through the roof. Sooooo, tongue in cheek, I mentioned that Tony Joe White knew the solution & so do I. Tony Joe White sung
"Poke Salad Annie", which is a song about a plant which makes very good "greens", which could be used as a sub. for lettuce if you want something green, you know greens or salad. I have consumed a good deal of poke salad in my life & it is in great abundance & free. So yes, it was English, but something you did not know about, sorry about that.

Now the next post. When I said "ask Huck" & also mentioned him being a Governor, well that would be Mike Huckabee, some know that he is running for President. And the same people that know he is running for President also know that he is weak concerning
immigration. Sooooo again as TM7 said, tongue in cheek. I falsely assumed that people on this thread would know "Huck" & his positions.

I promise that if I post on this thread again I will not use words like a"contractor" & I will not use any regional humor. I would not want someone to think I am ignorant because they have no clue what I am talking about.

I think S.B. was referring to the video link that TM7 posted of the "contractor" and not to anything you posted????
"I don't hunt for the kill, I kill for the hunt!"

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2008, 01:00:30 AM »
Yes, could be.  ;D  But it could have been either way, I was in hurry in those posts & not very clear, no doubt about it!  ;)
Because of that, if it had been about my posts, it would have been my fault.
I could not get the video the first time!  ;D

Sorry guys !!!!  :-[
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.