Author Topic: SWAT officers invade home, take 11-year-old at gunpoint  (Read 2246 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: SWAT officers invade home, take 11-year-old at gunpoint
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2008, 01:54:16 AM »
THAT WAS GOOD !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 02:12:50 AM »
MYRONMAN3, The Constitution means everything to me , I however feel you may also believe in it but not know how it protects us . It gives us recourse when wronged , it is the 800 lb gorilla on our side . It can not keep us from violations happening but can help us win in court !
We would hope that our govt. local , state or fed. would check to see if they are given a right to do what ever it is . But sometimes they are short sighted and don't . In this case SS may have a policy and now we will find out if they are granted that right making it legal ! It will be important in this case to see who went to far and let the court point that out so in the future there will not be a ? !
and to say i would be outraged if it happened to my family is to what point ? I don't care to see it happen to any family !
I hope for them they win a huge settlement ! and for the rest of us i hope it goes to court and sets a precedence for future acts !
that's the danger , they get bought off and the law never changes and we get used to it !
hope this clears up any misconceptions on your part about how i feel !

Offline Guy Pike

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2008, 02:21:06 AM »
Nuremburg. They were following orders as all military men do. BS then, BS now! Buy a weapon chambered for 5.56 Nato. This allows us to take ammo from the dead enemy, so called Americans!
You can't beat a Cerberus!

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 02:45:35 AM »
shootall, i didnt mean to degrade ya in any way.  it seems you and i agree a little more than i had thought,  but instead of the benefit of a doubt going to the po po, i give it to the citizen. 
   as far as the 800 lb gorilla in or corner,  that just aint the way it IS anymore.  that is the way it was meant to be, but not the case anymore.  only if you can afford it.   the rest of us are screwed.  there are two justice systems here,  one for the haves,  and another for the have nots.   just look around for the proof.
the media used to be another form of protection for us,  but that has been twisted and turned so that all it is anymore is a big propaganda machine,  where you can hardly believe anything anymore.   the only fair (not always right, but fair) reporter i know of is bill o'rielly.  all the others sold their souls.  so basically, we a screwed there, too.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 02:48:35 AM »
if things get to that it will not be about rifles it will be about food , water and medicine !
check history it backs me up !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 02:50:46 AM »
then we need to have a tea party at the voting booth and elect new people to get back on track !
not wring hand and complain

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2008, 02:55:45 AM »
and as far a swat teams go,  they are mostly wanna be infantry; without the balls to actually be an infantryman.  11 series,  fight ARMED enemies, in their element.   swat teams more often that not face people doped up or asleep.   one needs only look at waco to see how the 'BEST' got their  @$$ handed to them by a bunch of average, ARMED citizens.   if they ever were to  face a hard military unit there would be NO survivers.  and one thing you need to know about the american public,  it is LOADED with the nations finest.  even a 69 year old man that served is a force to be respected.  an old soldier never loses his heart or the ability to call on what he knows.   and THAT, with the second amendment,  is what makes the american citizenry have the potential it has.  
s.w.a.t.=sissies wanting army titles.
  remember kiddies,  there are only two m.o.s.'s ....   11b, and  11wannabees.
 this is the gospel according to myron.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2008, 03:07:07 AM »
that sounds great except for one little glitch of the swat team members i know most are Marines ! not sure where you hail from but around here the " doped up " one have auto weapons and are quit dangerous .
Again its how the swat team is deployed and used ! We see them as back up and last resort around here and it works as both criminal and police officer deaths are down .
next you will be telling us its sissy for cops to wear bullet proof vest !
if you want to have your eyes opened take a course that involves a house clearing drill with simunitions ! yea they hurt for a day or two ! you will see the need for the extra training ! and special squad !

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008, 03:30:41 AM »
if you want to have your eyes opened take a course that involves a house clearing drill with simunitions ! yea they hurt for a day or two ! you will see the need for the extra training ! and special squad !
that would be like james hetfield taking guitar lessons from a high school music teacher.   i have trained and war gamed marines, army special forces canidates, regular army infantry, various foriegn forces, d.e.a., and various other gubment agencies and believe me,  i aint speaking theorictical.   the marines were o.k., many of the special forces try-outs sucked (some were prior infantry and did alright), but foriegn forces were bad, and the gubment wannabees were by far the most ate up i had ever seen.  see, their egos are so big, you cant teach them nothing.  they know it all already.  after all,  they are d.e.a., f.b.i., or whatever.  if you got initials,  you must be someone.  right?   
there was more than one time that i got sick of trying to argue,  did a force on force,  and let the results speak for themselves.   it is hard to aruge when your 'dead'.   

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2008, 04:00:22 AM »
then you should know it is both more controllable and cost effective to have a swat team than train a large police force !
if your experience didn't allow you to realize that to enter a house you become a target then you surely missed the point !
be it south east ASIA , home town USA   , Baghdad or France when you are at the door its you ! and not many want that honor ! i applaud the swat team members that do that job ! sure some are as you say but lets hope it not the norm !
and if they had been blood thirsty why did no one get shot ?

Offline Chilachuck

• A Real Regular
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2008, 04:15:35 AM »
To shove a gun in someone's face is to make the implicit threat, "Do what I tell you or I will kill you."

But, with the police these days, /any/ movement, sometimes including movements ordered by a police officer, can be considered an aggressive act, and can result in you being killed. And the cop gets off by saying he defended himself.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2008, 04:27:25 AM »
court and the Constitution are the tools we have to work with !
we have allowed the political side to get this country into a mess with drugs , gangs, etc. and they are dealing with it as they wish ! It our job to install thru. voting new people that will get us back on track !

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2008, 04:39:12 AM »
court and the Constitution are the tools we have to work with !
we have allowed the political side to get this country into a mess with drugs , gangs, etc. and they are dealing with it as they wish ! It our job to install thru. voting new people that will get us back on track !
ideally, yes.   we are way too far gone for it.   i fear the only way things are going to ever get straight is through a very bloody revolution.  i dont want that,  but i see it as the only way things will ever get set straight.  and i wonder if there is enough spirit left in the patriots of this country that it might ever happen.  i fear that answer.   
  as much as i fear it, i think a massive terror attack might awaken the american public and moblize them,  perhaps i am wrong about that also.   it is hard to have faith in anything lately.  i put my faith in God and i wait.  for what?  i dont know.  i guess to see what he has in store for me.    i will do my best. 
   it is kind of getting away from the subject ,though, perhaps not.  i see this incident as yet more writing on the wall. 

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2008, 04:45:20 AM »
and the police?  well, some do their job,  and some are power  tripping.  it is EVERY officers job to question if what he is doing,  or told to do,  is legal.  not some of the time,  all  of the time.  that is what a good police officer does; and what  they all should do.  if they dont,  they need to be stomped by the people they are supposed to be serving.   i would like to see the police held to the same level of accountiblity that our soldiers are held to.  boy, wouldnt that be something?  if a soldier in a combat zone can maintain that level of integrity,  so can a cop.   

someone above mentioned "peace officers" versus calling them police officers.  i think it is a valid point and should not be overlooked.  the change in mindset alone would be incredible.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2008, 04:47:21 AM »
Hope you are wrong I feel we are a better people than that !
and when you have the best any thing less just won't do !

Offline crow_feather

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2008, 04:48:10 AM »
The problem with what I read above is that most people do not know constitutional law.  They blame this person and that officer and this law and that law - and I would bet that half do not go to the polls and vote.  YOU ALLOWED TO BE ELECTED THE PEOPLE that made those laws that social services had to enforce (it is the law), that caused the warrant that the judge had to sign (it is the law) that the police had to enforce (it is the law). 

You sit at your computer and bemoan the fate of the United States, but expect others to run YOUR country.  If you don't like it, don't write to Greybeard, write your police chief, mayor, legislators, congressmen, senators, governors, and president.  The citizens of the United States ARE the government.  Call the government wrong, you are speaking of yourselves.
IF THE WORLD DISARMED, WE WOULD BE SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE USED BY THE AGGRESSIVE ALIENS THAT LIVE ON THE THIRD MOON OF JUPITOR.

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2008, 04:49:02 AM »
Yeah, it takes REAL MEN to stomp in a door when you know there's a woman and six kids on the other side.  

"I was just doing my job".... wasn't that the same thing the guys stoking the ovens in Germany said?

I agree we need another tea party at the polls.  We have sold our birthrights to the politicians for the promise of a little bowl of soup. And we have forgotten it was our soup to begin with.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2008, 04:50:59 AM »
Hope you are wrong I feel we are a better people than that !
and when you have the best any thing less just won't do !
i hope i am wrong as well, but fear that i am right.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2008, 05:08:58 AM »
YOU ALLOWED TO BE ELECTED THE PEOPLE that made those laws that social services had to enforce (it is the law), that caused the warrant that
yup, i elected every one of those scumbags since turning 18.  boy,  i have done alot in the last 17 years single-handedly!!!!!!!!
You sit at your computer and bemoan the fate of the United States, but expect others to run YOUR country.  If you don't like it, don't write to Greybeard, write your police chief, mayor, legislators, congressmen, senators, governors, and president.  The citizens of the United States ARE the government.  Call the government wrong, you are speaking of yourselves.
the days of us voting the problems away are gone, the fix is in.  the system is corrupt and aint getting fixed in my lifetime barring EXTREME circumstances, and even then things are very likely to go the wrong way.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2008, 05:16:15 AM »
if we don't accept the responsibility to vote and fix it many may not see in in their life time as it may be shorter than they expected !

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2008, 05:17:24 AM »
Hopefully, the family will receive a good chunk of money for compensation for this screw up.AND, all law enforcement officers involved with this case,should be fired, and prohibited from ever working in L.E. again, anywhere in this country. And the judge should be dis-bared and prohibited from ever getting a license to practice law again in this country. Now I know that this will never happen. People in these positions are very seldom held accountable for their actions.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2008, 05:41:53 AM »
People in these positions are very seldom held accountable for their actions.
sad, but true.

Offline deltecs

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2008, 10:35:47 AM »
Obviously when Social Services got called in some action had to be taken to safeguard the welfare of the chlirun as far as The State is concerned.  It is most likely mandatory that the boy be seen by outside medical personnel according to the SS, and to c-y-a themselves. I blame the call out of the SWATers on the agitation of the SS, but also on the sheriff and the SWATers themselves.

Whole thing doesn't surprise me given the direction the U.S. has been going in.

The world could use more 'peace officers' and less law enforcers...

..TM7

This is the problem with Social Services.  Any mandate by them to take action once notified ignores all the safeguards of parental control and supervision.  It is the parents decision on how to discipline or medically treat their children.  It was obvious to the welfare people that the child was not in danger, was not abused by the parents and still interfered with this man's castle doctrine.  This is the problem with all SS when they can just do whatever a worker thinks is the best for the child regardless of actual circumstances and/or legal recourse.  Yes, I agree that safeguards are needed to protect children.  In this case though, they exceeded their authority IMO.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline toysoldier

• Avid Poster
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2008, 04:32:14 PM »
I would take exception to including Elean Gonzales with Waco and Ruby Ridge. The court ruled on this as a case of parental custody. The boy's father had legal custody. The mother and her boyfriend nearly killed Elean when they took him without permission on their attempt to illegally enter the U.S. The boy's father demanded the return of his son. There was no evidence the boy would be maltreated in Cuba. The law is clear. What you think about the Cuban government is irrelevant.

Had he not been returned to his custodial parent, it would have undercut the efforts by American mothers and fathers to obtain the return of children taken out of the U.S. by non-custodial parents.

I have NO sympathy for the Cuban community in Miami. If they want Castro out, let them do what a young baseball player did in the 50's---return to Cuba and throw out a dictator.

Offline jamesrus

• Avid Poster
  • You want my gun? Take it from me then..I'm waiting
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2008, 02:18:36 AM »
Hey Crowfeather

Thats funny, considering i have a neighbor who was arrested at age 18 for dorking his girlfriend. At the time of the dorking incedent she was 16 and he was 3 weeks away from his 18th birthday. He ended up spending 3 days in jail (because his parents coulndt afford bail) and had to prove he was still also a minor when the dorking incident occured.  He has now married his dorking partner and is expecting his first child now.

Offline crow_feather

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2008, 03:19:53 AM »
Isn't dorking a funny word.  I have two in the jail here who were over 18 and the girl was 16 or younger.  One is going back to Mexico with a 2-6 year vacation if he ever reenters the U S.  The other made a life out of going from state to state using the internet to hook up and dork under age, easy to impress young ladies.  I'm sorry for your friend, I would think that he has a good law suit by himself.  The police need to prove the crime, not the person prove he is innocent.
IF THE WORLD DISARMED, WE WOULD BE SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE USED BY THE AGGRESSIVE ALIENS THAT LIVE ON THE THIRD MOON OF JUPITOR.