Author Topic: Bighorn stock ?  (Read 1230 times)

Offline encore58

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Contributor
Bighorn stock ?
« on: January 12, 2008, 04:50:33 PM »
Does Knight make a thumb hole stock for the Bighorn?
Release the hounds!

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Bighorn stock ?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 06:02:27 PM »
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline encore58

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 02:53:44 PM »
Great, now I have another item to add to my wish list.  ;D

Thanks for the link.
Release the hounds!

Offline encore58

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 02:15:14 PM »
 ??? :'( >:(

Received my Knight Bighorn stock (thumbhole) today and it does not fit my rifle. The screw goes into the action but the front of the barrel does not go down into the forend channel.
I wonder if they sent the disc stock by accident?? I called them today and will be returning the stock. There is no markings on the stock to tell what model number it is.
Release the hounds!

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 02:37:38 PM »

Received my Knight Bighorn stock (thumbhole) today and it does not fit my rifle. The screw goes into the action but the front of the barrel does not go down into the forend channel.
I wonder if they sent the disc stock by accident?? I called them today and will be returning the stock. There is no markings on the stock to tell what modell number it is.

They have a good CS. They should handle and send you the right one.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 07:24:14 PM »

I wonder if they sent the disc stock by accident?? I called them today and will be returning the stock. There is no markings on the stock to tell what modell number it is.

For that kind of money, you would think they could get it right the first time. Make sure to request a call tag, that way the return shipping will be on their dime. Good luck!
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline encore58

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 03:36:37 AM »
Busta,

I agree and am frustrated. Yes, it will be returned on their dime. At this point I just might keep my camo stock. It works just fine.
Release the hounds!

Offline encore58

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 04:56:37 AM »
Just mounted some Burris standard dovetail nickel bases and a Redfield Golden 5 Star 3x9 with Redfield low rings and Butler Creek flip up lens covers. Everything looks great and didn't even have to lap the rings. Squared up real nice. I just left my camo stock on and it looks and feels real good. Removed the FO sights because the flip up in the front would not work. The scope is real close to the barrel, just like I prefer. Can't wait to shoot it in. I will try and post an pic of the rifle sometime in the future.

e58
Release the hounds!

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 12:45:40 PM »
Busta did you get my PM?

Rick