Author Topic: SC voting machines not set to zero before voting started  (Read 495 times)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
SC voting machines not set to zero before voting started
« on: January 20, 2008, 02:38:17 PM »

SC voting machines not set to zero before voting started

Presscue
Sunday January 20, 2008

The voting machines in Horry County, South Carolina were not reset to zero before the first voters came to cast their ballots, the state's Election Commission admitted today.

The Commission stated that the technicians perform a "clear and test" procedure on all machines prior to the machines accepting votes, but in this case, it was not carried out before people arrived at the precincts to vote.

"This resets the test votes recorded on the machine to zero," a press release by the Commission read. "Without performing this measure, the voting system will not allow machines to be opened for voting on election day."

(Article continues below)

But the Commission blamed the delay on human error, even though Election Systems & Software voting machines used in South Carolina were decertified by the California Secretary of State last year, after the company refused to provide information necessary to review the voting systems, as required by state law.

"Some voters cast paper ballots today in 15-20 precincts because voting machines were not ready to accept votes," the Commission stated. "This issue was due to a human error in preparing the machines for the primary.

The 2008 Primary season has been wracked by allegations of vote fraud stemming from the use of unreliable and easily hackable voting machines belonging to Diebold and ES&S and other vendors.

New Hampshire was forced to carry out a state-wide manual recount after discrepancies emerged between hand counted and machine counted votes

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: SC voting machines not set to zero before voting started
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 06:41:28 PM »
Does anyone REALLY BELIEVE the voters will be the ones who elect the next President as opposed to the machines and the crooks operating them doing it? I'll bet if no one went to the polls on election day at all and not a vote were cast the folks in power would still manage to get their choice elected.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 04:09:45 AM »
We can't blame voting machines in this state, because it's all done on paper.  The only problem we seem to have is that the Dumbycrat officials who run the voting in the Seattle area are always able to find an extra bag of votes that just happens to have enough votes to get their candidate elected.
Swingem

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 04:37:59 AM »
YEA
i think the voting has become just a way of making voters think they were part of.
then when their canidate doesn't win they have something to talk about.
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline Chilachuck

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 05:27:19 AM »
I nearly fell out of my chair when the /Republicans/ of all people came out in favor of those machines. C'mon, the only reason the Dhimmicrats control the cities is because of voter fraud, take a look at how hard they fight against requiring ID.

I hope Alaska does not go with these dumb machines. They are just tailor made for fraud.