Author Topic: Kennedys & Boma  (Read 1101 times)

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
Kennedys & Boma
« on: January 28, 2008, 08:26:27 AM »
Well the Kennedys have come out in full force in support of Boma, this should speak volumes to everyone. Caroline says boma is the greatest thing since her father, Ted waved his arms
and said yes to boma and can i have another drink.
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Kennedys & Boma
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 09:42:44 AM »
If Obama keeps winning Clinton will have him  killed.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 11:38:41 AM »
Just have Ted take him for a ride. Wonder if there's room in the back seat for Hilary??  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 11:49:37 AM »
maybe we could rent him a van :o
Rex

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 12:18:06 PM »
I've got to wonder are they so much FOR Oboma or AGAINST Clinton?  Wonder what deals are being cut? 

Rent him a van hell, get him a greyhound bus.

Offline clodbuster

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 12:38:04 PM »
This is funnier than ever as a while back didn't Teddy boy call Obama Osama?
Preserve the Loess Hills!!!

Offline crustaceous

• Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 01:07:40 PM »
Proves that the Kennedy's are Muslims

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 02:42:10 PM »
Strange bedfellows!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 03:10:30 PM »
This is funnier than ever as a while back didn't Teddy boy call Obama Osama?

Yes here is the audio clip: http://fatboy.cc/Audio/Obama%20Bin%20Laden.mp3
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 04:34:24 PM »
You can bet their are more deals being made than we will be able to pay for.
I understand their is a place in the caribeian the send retired cruse ships, maybe we could get them all on one of these. ;D
Rex

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 06:44:38 PM »
You have to admit, it was funny to see Hillary pouting at tonight's state of the union address.  I think this was more of a rebuking of the Clinton's than anything else.

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 01:23:44 AM »
"this should speak volumes to everyone" - yeah, about as voluminous as the klinton book of ethics.

If Obama keeps winning Clinton will have him  killed.  Which klinton ?????

Kennedy's are really against the klintons.  However, that being said, caroline is a nobody; ted is a drunk; and very few people outside the state of massive-two-schmidts gives one about either of them.  JMTCW.  Mikey.

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 01:30:19 AM »
I think it's quite humorous myself.......I'm loving it!

An endorsement from Ted Kennedy.....yep.....that's what I'd want! :o
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline magooch

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 03:34:59 AM »
Doesn't it make you wonder if JFK, Scoop Jackson and maybe even FDR are looking down and just shaking their heads?
Swingem

Offline jhm

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 03:55:52 AM »
Ted Kennedy as a endoesement!!   Where the CHANGE Obama keeps talking about??   If the want to do something constructive Ban Oldsmobiles on Bridges and have retroactive laws on their use.   JIM

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 05:34:48 AM »
Let's see, does Teddy cancel out Oprah?  Will Hillary fight it out to the end?  Or can she see the hand writting on the wall? The black support she hoped for when she moved to Harlem has gone away and the woman's vote left when Queen Oprah said, "thou shall vote for Obama". So the only ones left are a few dumb white guys that think they're liberals but are really just very confused.Will Ozone man re-invent himself and save the Democratic Party?

Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of Electile Dysfunction --where it's really hard to get aroused over any of the candidates.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 06:07:46 AM »
The strength obama is showing both surprises and worries me. He can say what he wants but he is a shill for the muslim extremists and anyone who can't see thru that really does deserve what they get. I just cannot imagine or understand how the people of this nation could even think of turning over the Presidency to Al-quida and if he is elected believe it or not that's exactly what we will have done. Oh it might take a year or so after he's in office (if he gets there) for him to make it that obvious but it will happen.

I noticed that the woman governor of KS is backing him and is kinda sorta expected to become his running mate should he get the nomination. That would really be a difficult ticket to beat in truth. Blacks are gonna vote for him in masse regardless and so will all the muslims in this country and both groups will be out in force on election day. I can't see the hispanic vote going any other way either as no Republican will be able to pull them as Bush did and you can now see how he is trying to repay them for getting him elected by giving the US away to Mexico.

I do however predict that if he and she run as a team and win that before or very shortly after taking office she will meet with an untimely death and will be replaced with another muslim.

How the hell has such a new comer to politics gotten to the point he is likely to gain the nomination in such a short time? What has he done? Nothing really other than be relatively young, black and muslim. His handlers might actually think they can control him but unless those handlers are in fact radical islmaists they are wrong and that will become very painfully clear if and when he is elected.

I'd far rather see the hildabeest elected than him. Yes it would be horrible for our country for sure but by and large whoever is elected will be controlled by the same group of people the big money interests of the world. But obama I'm not so sure. I think the money folks think they have him under control but what I don't think they understand is that he is a closet muslim and that his only real agenda is to give the US to al-quida just as Bush is trying to give it to Mexico.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 07:05:13 AM »
Greybeard, I think you hit the nail right square on the head. It sickens me that some one who won't even acknowledge the pledge of allegiance to the flag is so popular to the voters. I don't know if an endorsement by one of the sorriest people on earth will help him or not.  I think it will be a tough four years after the election cause I can't see anyone who will be good for the United States.

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 01:53:33 PM »
Graybeard
I never knew you were a true political analyst.
Best i can tell you have put obama in a nut shell.
Wasn't he sworn in as a senator on the cornran?
The church he supposedly belongs to says they are all for Africa and hold no alegance to America. (why are they here)
Rex

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 03:28:13 AM »
To give the devil his due, Obama was sworn in on the Bible.  And I still believe that photo of him floating around the net was photo shopped.
Having alligned himself with a Christian church, even if it is an extreme one and denounced his faith (muslem), it would be a small thing to put his hand over his heart and pledge to our flag in order to gain the presidency. 

Offline magooch

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2008, 03:50:56 AM »
I'm sad to say that I guess it's up to the rino (McCain) to save us from the zebra, or the jennyass.
Swingem

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2008, 02:34:57 PM »
Ya know my previous statement can also work for McCain and Kennedy also. As in the Kennedy McCain immigration bill last summer which caused me to call my senators office many times.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 12:12:57 AM »
  And the McCain/Fiengold attack upon our 1st amendment rights bothers me...

...Along with his coddling border-breakers, spotty record on right-to-life and his voting against energy our independence (ANWR) along with his sellout to the
   ecofreaks of the "global warming" spin-miesters..and his failkure to see "why ANYONE would want an AK47".

Truth being, I don't want an AK47..but I DO want to retain the right to buy one if I wished to !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline rk4570

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 06:47:03 AM »
A couple of things that worry me beside Obama & the Clintons are the cost of this war and McCain saying we could in it for the next 100 years. What about the Gov. printing $$ like its nothing and China and other foreign countries buying up this country?

Will we WIN anything if this country is gutted and bankrupt?
I spent a lot of money on Guns, Wild Horses & Wilder Women but I guess I just wasted all the rest!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 09:23:25 AM »
 Although I don't like McCain much..he is after all, miles ahead of anything the Dems can offer.
   When he said we would be in Iraq for a hundred years, I think he was exaggerating..which a serious candidate should never do,
  simply because detractors will be quick to  jump on it.
  Consider this though..we started fighting Germany and Japan in 1941..we still have troops in both places...how long has that been ?

My arithmetic says..subtract 1941 from 2008..looks like 67 years...not a hundred, but only 33 years short of it..and we're still there..

Now, I know some of these 60s radicals turned politician.. have grown up entirely in the "TV sitcom" era, but they must simply refrain from the idea that
   every problem can be worked out and tied up with a neat bow in the next 30 minutes to an hour !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline rk4570

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 01:56:15 PM »
Iron glow......

I think that you missed my point. There is more than one way to fight THE WAR ON TERRORISM.
First I dont think you can compare 67 years to 30 min or 1 hour.....LOL
Second what I am saying is that I really do think we should change that policy.
Go ahead and look at the economy of Germany & Japan since you brought them up. They are both ahead of the USA.
Third many people agree that the USA is the largest DEBTOR nation in the world.
Fourth I am simply saying that it is time we look at the military budget and the $$$ sent to countries all over the world (Foreign Aid) and see if there are better ways to use that money here in the USA and continue the fight on Terrorism. 
I spent a lot of money on Guns, Wild Horses & Wilder Women but I guess I just wasted all the rest!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 02:22:33 PM »
  There are other ways..but better ways ? Al Queda is hanging upon the ropes, many of the folks in the mid east are sick and tired of them and are taking the fight to Al Queda themselves.
   Genl Petraeus' plan to win the conflict by winning hearts and minds seems to be working. Most of the Iraqis in the streets now realize that we don't intend upon staying any longer than necessary..while they also know that Al Queda wants to put them into slavery...permanently !
  Just suppose we did refuse to take the fight to the enemy..do you think they will leave us alone ? They sure didn't on 9/11, and we were not even engaged in combat with them !
  Suppose we gave NO foreign aid and assistance to other nations..those nations would probably fall to one totalitarian force or another in the next few years.
  Then those would be more nations aligned against us ...

No; in order to beat this enemy,  we must BEAT him..radical Islam doesn't understand anything about the concept of "live and let live" ..never has, never will.
  He doesn't even understand "truce" except for a chance to regroup, rearm and come back after us once he "catches his wind".

We are already using virtually all available banking, boycott and other financial ways, so please explain how you would plan on beating an enemy by cowering at home !

As I see it, that would only encourage the enemy more..just as it did through the 90s until 9/11/01..we haven't had any more Khobar towers, USS Cole  or buildings bombed since then..because THEY are the ones now cowering in remote places.

There is an old military axiom that says, " The best possible defense is a vigorous, determined offense"  this is probably more true than ever with the diabolical enemy we are now facing..

Offline S.B.

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 04:56:16 AM »
The Kennedy plan:

"The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson."
Life member of NRA, USPSA,ISRA
AF&AM #294
LIUNA #996 for the past 34 years/now retired!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 02:55:15 PM »
  Kennedy endorses Osama..Osama fails to win Massachusetts...Hmmmm ;D ::)