Poll

Would you be interested in have a Classified forum for Optima Elite Barrels?

Yes I would like this forum
2 (50%)
No I would not like this forum
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Would you like to see a Optima Elite Barrels Classified forum?  (Read 634 times)

Offline youthpastorjon

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
Would you like to see a Optima Elite Barrels Classified forum?
« on: January 31, 2008, 04:08:00 AM »
I figure it would be handy.  As an Encore owner, I appreciate the fact that you can buy and sell Encore/Contender parts on this sight.  I think if CVA is truly trying to be competative let's help them out along with those of us who now own Optima Elites.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Would you like to see a Optima Elite Barrels Classified forum?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 06:10:25 AM »
Doesn't really matter if you would or wouldn't. It's NOT gonna happen. We are NOT going that specialized with the Classifieds.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline youthpastorjon

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 07:13:51 AM »
Doesn't really matter if you would or wouldn't. It's NOT gonna happen. We are NOT going that specialized with the Classifieds.
What is the point of trying to start new forums by following this websites stated procedures if you shut them down right away?  How is it that you allow the Encore/Contender section but not anything new?  It appears I hit a nerve with how you responded.

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 10:10:11 AM »
The Handi and T/C forums get quite a bit of use. I don't think this one will. I have to agree with Bill. Not the right forum for requesting the new forums and with it being firearm related Bill will have to go though certain loops.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 10:45:05 AM »
The ONLY reason TC and NEF have separate classifieds forum is the volume of traffic those firearms generate here. The forum established for the gun you want a forum for is barely getting enough traffic to keep it open and you want another forum set up dedicated just to that firearm? As I said it's not gonna happen.

Some times I just have to put my foot down on such matters. If we set up every forum everyone wanted it would just get totally out of hand.

I've toyed with the idea of doing the classifieds differently than now but each time I think about it I think I'd be making a mistake to alter it.

I do not believe there are any other categories than the ones now set up that have the volume of traffic to justify a separate classifieds for them.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!