Author Topic: Please Vote Yes  (Read 2102 times)

Offline JerryNH

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Please Vote Yes
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2008, 05:04:54 AM »
It looks like Sen. Reid is up to some shenanigans with the Lands Bill.

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 06:47:04 AM »
LAOTTO222
I understand what you are saying. I have some very old lever guns, and some pump shotguns
that i am very pruod of and will not part with. I too have learned a lot from people hear,
and also believe you do not have to have a handi to be here. I do believe that it is no place
 for me to advertise my lever guns, i like to respect the fact that this is a H&R/NEF forum
the lever fourm is down the road, so is the remmy forum. Thank you for all the help.
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline KenSel

• Trade Count: (26)
  • Contributor
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 08:20:58 AM »
Yes.  88%

Offline lrrice

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Avid Poster
    • Rice Custom Knives
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 08:33:56 AM »
Done

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 12:28:40 PM »
still at 88% huh, it looks as if Dirty Harry Reid has his hands in the ballot box....<><....:)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline MZ5

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Contributor
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2008, 03:58:00 PM »
Done

Offline d_hiker

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (69)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2008, 04:11:54 PM »
voted Yes
"IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!"

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2008, 04:19:09 PM »
A yes vote for me too! at 88%

rex6666 - Dale is proud of his Remmy, I think it is his only gun for now. He is active in the Remington forum so he added the picture of his pride and joy. Things got tight and he had to sell his Handi's. Dale has tried to get things going in other "more appropriate" forums, but has found that the Handi forum to be the most active. I for one, like single shot rifles, Handi's included. I have converted all of my varmint bolt actions to single shots. I believe you do not have to own a Handi to enjoy the fellowship in this forum and just because you own a bolt action does not exclude you from joining in on that fellowship. I think you will find that many Handi owners also own a bolt action, or a lever action or another single shot of some type. Even Tim is not exclusively a Handi owner. I personally like this forum because of the great people that frequent this site and the good advice given out to newbies and I have learned a thing or two. Even though I have never met anyone of these fine folks, I have gotten to know quite a few of the regulars through their postings, Dale included. I do not anticipate selling my Handis, but you never know. I would like to think that I would be welcome here just the same. Just my 2 cents.

Sorry about the Hi-jack, I felt compelled to say something.

I have to agree. I don't have a Handi now but I have some experience with them, and I believe Dale has also. I plan on getting another this year. I don't see a problem with it. If that were the rules here the site would be boring. That's all I have to say.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Spanky

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (96)
  • USMC Semper Fidelis
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2008, 08:00:24 AM »
Another YES!!
That's alot of YES and the vote is still at 88%
Something smells fishy!!

Spanky

Offline Joel45acp

• Avid Poster
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2008, 10:09:05 AM »
I voted NO!!!!  Aren't you folks aware that only police should have guns?  What are you guys thinking?  We sheeples need to place our safety on the government not on ourselves.  Besides, we sheeples will obey all laws and hope the bad guys can read the signs and stay away.  NOT!!!!!!!!!  Yes.  Hahahahahaha
In Christ,

Joel C.

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2008, 12:59:23 PM »
 ;D....4,433 votes, and it's still stuck at 88% in favor of right to carry in national parks. Sounds like Dirty Harry MAY be involved. Just a bit of misconstruing the truth, again...<><....:)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2008, 03:32:09 PM »
I think they are using that "Fuzzy Math", how do you have 88% Yes and 13% No in the same poll? ;D By my figurin', that's 101%.

4468 votes.
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2008, 03:37:50 PM »
Done
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2008, 04:24:16 PM »
I was gonna mention that too Busta, but then I figured it has to do with rounding to whole %. Doesn't account for the increase in votes and no comparable increase in the ratio tho.  ::)

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2008, 05:57:35 PM »
I was gonna mention that too Busta, but then I figured it has to do with rounding to whole %. Doesn't account for the increase in votes and no comparable increase in the ratio tho.  ::)

Tim

I think you are right Tim. It is 89% Yes and 12% No right now, with 4505 votes. I'm thinking an anti group found it and is cancelling out our percentage almost as fast, but we did gain 1%.
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline PigBoy Crabshaw

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2008, 07:33:51 PM »
Voted...@ 89% now. -g ;)
"In God We Trust - Everyone else keep you hands where I can see them!"

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2008, 01:23:45 AM »
The great and wonderful "silent majority" rises to the task, but will it matter? I certainly hope so. I would like to see at least 90% in favor, come on guys, those who haven't voted click on the site and vote!!!...<><....:)

Offline d_hiker

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (69)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2008, 07:57:43 AM »
I just voted for each of my voting age family members.  The system will let you vote multiple times if you clear your browser history or cookies after each vote.  Or else it just shows you the results when you click on the link after you have voted.  5088 votes and 87% yes, it would take about 51 more yes votes than no votes at this point to raise it one percent point.
"IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!"

Offline Down South

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2008, 12:53:00 PM »
Just voted. 87% in favor.