Author Topic: 12ga Modified Extended Choke Tube Cheap  (Read 630 times)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
12ga Modified Extended Choke Tube Cheap
« on: February 08, 2008, 01:59:25 AM »
I was just looking at the Mossberg website and I noticed they had these on clearance for $5.00.  Even with shipping it was less than $10.00.  The Mossberg 500 choke fits my NEF Turkey Gun so I ordered one.  I hope I'm out of line by posting this.

http://www.mossberg.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?search=action&keywords=SMOKING%20DEALS

Being able to change chokes without a wrench, is nice and I figured the modified choke might be nice for buckshot or small game hunting.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Re: 12ga Modified Extended Choke Tube Cheap
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 02:06:15 AM »
Thanks Swampman, I will go there and look right now....<><....:)

P.S. - no, not out of line...a great help!!!
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline OHHJIMMY

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 03:33:33 AM »
Thanks for the tip, Swampman. I just ordered one!

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 03:39:23 AM »
Oh well, it's a good deal but no help for me, I was hoping they had some 20 gauge tubes on sale also. Thanks for the info though, I am sure others here will take advantage of it....<><....:) 
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 12:35:12 PM »
I got my choke tube today and it fit my NEF Turkey Gun perfectly.  I've been looking for one at a reasonable price for some time.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Shawnee Gene

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 11:46:44 PM »
Thanks Swampman! I ordered one and the slug shooting book too.
"Wheel guns are Real guns!"