Author Topic: shooting the breezes.  (Read 1642 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
shooting the breezes.
« on: February 09, 2008, 09:56:57 AM »
I found a large open filed that has lots of birds, game and iguana and so i thought this would be a good places to get some shots in.  well i wanted to have a group shoot so i asked olga, offshus, and Michael if they want to come. they did and we were sitting on the top of a small hill and was picking our shots at nurta, iguanas, and other things that we saw. the guns range form a SKS to a airgun(that what i had) and there was lots of shooting and reloading on the iguanas( there were warming up so they were easy shots) and my girl had got a few with my .22LR and offshus had killed both a nurat and 5 iguanas with his  Enfield #1 MK III with open sights. we kept up the shooting and killed a lot of nutrias,iguanas, and some wild chickens  and  we got up to see what was dead and what got away. I had my 380 1934 in my hand as i moved in the chest high grass and i did hit me a bird when it's head came up at 30 yards from a miss from Michael's 20GA. i found my chicken but there was a stary dog over there by it and when i saw it, it made a run at me. My girl was walking right next to me and rise her 357mag with 38 soft points in it and was about to shoot it when i told her no. we both stood there and it stop 5 feed from me and i bent down to pet it(she said it might be sick or something) and pulled some food out of my shoulder bag and gave it some. it looked at me and run and took the food and ate it right there and looked at me for some more. I gave it what was left in there(half a sandwich) and he got real friendly. after we got our stuff and i took the dog with us to the animal shelter that we  volunteer at and she ask how i know it was not wild? i tell her i have never seen a prue breed Norwegian Elkhound that was wild and i know someone will be looking for it.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline corbanzo

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: shooting the breezes.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 10:16:52 AM »
A great shot, an animal lover, a wildlife expert, a humanitarian, a beautiful girlfriend, great intercultural relationships, a gentleman, a scholar, and a yarn spinner of titantic proportion.

You jamal, are about the most amazing personification that I have met on the internet.   ;D
"At least with a gun that big, if you miss and hit the rocks in front of him it'll stone him to death..."

Offline Jerry Lester

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 05:30:10 PM »
I jus wanda no did you hed shot dat bird onda wng or wuz it stil onda grownd?

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 02:33:30 AM »
Pics?

Cheese
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 07:51:08 AM »
Pics?

Cheese

pics with you doing the peace sign for us, remember?

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 08:23:59 AM »
pic's of beautiful girl fer sure !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline corbanzo

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 01:14:56 PM »
There is his girlfriend with all those feral chickens they shot.

[img width= height=]http://twistedoak.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/11/rubber_chicken_inventory.jpg[/img]
"At least with a gun that big, if you miss and hit the rocks in front of him it'll stone him to death..."

Offline Glanceblamm

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 05:43:13 AM »
corbanzo... ;D You are suppose to be a Moderator here so please act like one. ;D ;D

Jamaldog87
You are going to have to get your camera out and take pictures (of anything) and practice posting them in the Test Forum. You are also going to need to get your peace sign in the picture (like dukkiller said) to make your
Pictures authentic. We would love to see the pictures of all the AArdvarkratstarlingracoongilamonstercoyotesnakenutriaarmadilloschickenshogs that you have taken.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 10:06:02 AM »
oh how i love these storys!!!!!!!  lately, i dont know which is better, the yarn or the following comments!    rotflmao

pure gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 10:07:47 AM »
i dont konw which one is better.....
A great shot, an animal lover, a wildlife expert, a humanitarian, a beautiful girlfriend, great intercultural relationships, a gentleman, a scholar, and a yarn spinner of titantic proportion.

You jamal, are about the most amazing personification that I have met on the internet.   ;D
or....
I jus wanda no did you hed shot dat bird onda wng or wuz it stil onda grownd?

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 10:09:06 AM »

[img width= height=]http://twistedoak.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/11/rubber_chicken_inventory.jpg[/img]
the scarey thing is that somewhere, under that pile or rubber chickens, is jamaldog!!!!  HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i'm killing myself!!!!   

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 10:30:40 AM »
did she shoot those chickens with rubber bullets ?
boil um they look tuff !

Offline gdolby

• Avid Poster
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 11:13:18 AM »
good day to all, am wondering how all this game was seen and shot in chest high grass. shot a bird at 30 yards in it? was it an ostrich? you either have some big critters or, your very short. one or the other. would pay money for a pic of a rabbit being walked while carrying a pink airgun. Good job on feeding the dog. The chicken must have not been to his taste.............all take care ...Bill

Offline Glanceblamm

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 05:08:46 PM »

the scarey thing is that somewhere, under that pile or rubber chickens, is jamaldog!!!!  HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i'm killing myself!!!!   

Ok myronman3....You get a +50 on that one  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline corbanzo

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2008, 12:55:57 PM »
Well, I take a moderately falsified moderately interesting story, and try and make it moderately funny.

Isn't that what a moderator is supposed to do??   ;) ;)

Plus when is the last time you saw a girl laying on a big pile of rubber chickens?  I'm spreading necessary media throughout the sportsmans digital world.   ;D

Offline Tunaman

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Contributor
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 08:35:41 AM »
Where did you find that picture. That is awesome.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 08:37:53 AM »
Thats a hat ?
looked like a drink holder !

Offline corbanzo

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 09:43:27 AM »
Google images.

A man with the internet is never truly bored.  Weather has been warming up here though... up to almost 40 yesterday!  Pretty crazy after being in the 0 to -20 range the last few weeks....  Once I'm done up here and get back down to Seward, I think the ptarmigan should be out a little more.  Too bad we don't have any chest high grass to shoot in.. now chest high snow I can find!

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2008, 10:01:13 AM »
I think Jamal shot the wrong pig/hog, should have shot the one trying to stesl the chickens ::)
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 07:23:37 AM »
Now that just plain won't funny !
OK maybe a little !