Author Topic: 'They will kill Obama if he becomes US president': Outcry over Nobel Prize winne  (Read 3474 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
I was among the first to recognize the virtues of a Ron Paul ticket. He is after all from Texas, and well known down here. However, he has been criticized heavily on these forums, and folks like me have been basically laughed at for supporting Ron Paul. For all those scoffers I would say; Well gentlemen. How do you like your choices now? One cannot jump from candidate to candidate, looking for an actual dog, when most all are coyotes. The dog will usually separate "himself" from the coyotes. One just must pay "attention". Ron Paul from the very first "stood out" from the crowd. I will stand with my belief (Signature) posted at the bottom of all my posts. I have told my now grown son's all their lives; You can put a collar on a coyote, and call him Spot, but don't put him in charge of the sheep. He's still a coyote. All of three, Obama, Clinton, & McCain, are coyotes, one of which will soon be in charge of the sheep. I for one will vote independent if there is a credible, qualified candidate. Will he win? Nope! But I will still be voting for the BEST candidate. And before some of you start lecturing and giving your opinion on what my vote will cause. I don't give a damn what you think of my decision. I'm voting my conscience, not for the lessor of two evils. Voting for the lessor of two evils is why we're in the shape we're in now. JMO
For helping Ron Paul in this election, I will say it would be, too little, too late.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Think about it guys.  By no means, either on purpose, or by accident do I want to see Hitlary, or Osama Hussein Obama assuming room temperature.  You've got to know they would become an instant martyr, a national, if not world hero.  A holiday, streets, airports, schools and babies would be named after them and I just couldn't handle that.
Swingem

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
True no doubt but even that would be better than having either as President of the US. It's really not that I'd wish harm on either but I really also don't wish them on this country in any capacity not the ones they currently hold and for sure NOT the one they are both trying to obtain.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline SHOOTALL

we assumed for years that the Party leaders would see to the best candidates being placed before the voters !
We have been wrong ! A need for a reorganization of one or both parties is in line or the creation of a new one !
It is my belief that America needs protecting not changing ! I see this immigration thing as a way to dilute the voting structure !
and any party that endorses it should be voted out !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Chilachuck

• A Real Regular
To paraphrase Kissinger: "Too bad all three cannot lose."

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Islam "elevates" women....

photos from    www.faithfreedom.org/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Islam loves their children...

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SHOOTALL

Islam might be why the mix of church and state is not good !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter

..Islamic efforts at diplomacy continue around the world....

photos from       www.faithfreedom.org/

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  Islam has a recent political mentor...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  Islam treats it's helpless captives with compassion..they behead their captives before butchering them
  and parading their inner & outer organs through the streets...usually that is..

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  Islam is more merciful toward women, especially if their crime is cooperating with Americans or failing to wear their veil in public..

www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1198126313/Two_Women_in_Iraq_Get_Executed_at_Point_Blank

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
if a religion is ok with its children walking to a place with a bomb, i don't think it would have a
problem with a follower saying what ever he had to to help the cause
several months ago i told my better half that i would bet her anything that if oboma is elected
he would not last 6mos.
Is that Tomzuki riding his suzuki into the sunset solong Tom we will call if we need you.
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline SHOOTALL

Tom who ?

Offline deltecs

What has happened to the American people?  In WW1 we went to war due the sinking a passenger liner by submarine with Americans on board, to avenge and deter further injuries.  In WW2 we went to war to avenge the sneak attack at Pearl Harbor and deter aggression of the Nazis.  In Korea we stood up for the South Koreans from invasion by another country and to support its stand against communism.  The same with Vietnam.  In the first Gulf war we repelled and invasion into another country by Iraq.  In the second Gulf war we invaded Afghanistan to overthrow the radical religious extremists harboring terrorists that took more lives and injured more people than Pearl Harbor and these were civilians.  Our invasion of Iraq was in retaliation for Hussein not in compliance with the first gulf war peace terms and inciting further jihad against Americans.  What happened to the time where the American citizen was shielded with all the power of the US and its military repercussions?  Our history indicates that Americans have always stood fast against aggression by foreign powers or to protect our way of life.  Isn't this true today in Iraq?  Aren't we protecting the liberties of ourselves, honor our fallen from the first war, prevent further attacks by jihad within a totalitarian dictatorship supporting them, and the liberty and shield of the American citizen abroad?   And now, we get criticized at home by liberal, political correct thinking like it is a sin, immoral, and ignorance to want someone dead.  Additionally we have candidates that further expound these ridiculous concepts as immutable moral laws we are all subjected to obey.  Something is drastically wrong with this picture when this site is visited by associates who share a common belief in the 2 nd Amendment.  We can agree on that but somewhere it seems that we must argue our other issues to the point where we are just as divided as combatants at war.  Maybe that is what it is.  Maybe we are combatants at war being frustrated in not knowing which way to proceed to keep our fundamental Constitutional rights and American culture.  Whatever is causing this strife we had better find a way to repair it or we can all forget our equity under law.  In all good consciousness I cannot support either Democratic candidate that desires the office so much and campaigns for change, enough so that the change further deprives my individual rights, dishonors our past sacrifices, and pride in being an American.   
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline 30-30man

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
Let me clear something quickly.  I in no way like McCain and  he is not my first choice.  I just think it is all the choice we have.  Huckabee and Paul don't stand a chance I'm afraid.  I hated what McCain tried to do the first time he ran.  He wanted to put the screws to all the tobacco farmers and penalize them for growing tobacco with higher taxes.  Then there are his ideas on oil, he wants to tax gasoline out of sight.  Thus cutting demand.  He is clearly not the best choice, the only thing we can hope for is that a Democratic Senate will lock things up for the next four years and make him harmless.

Offline 351 power

• A Real Regular
the question isn't whether islam is good or not on this thread. the question is whether a certain colour/religion American citizen is at risk if elected. i thought that the idea was to vote people out not shoot them, in a democracy. sounds kind of third world to me. what is the difference? don't you think that maintaining democracy is valid anymore?
every day is a gift. use it well

colour is a symbol of where you are from and not of who you are

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
My wife and I voted for McCain and we will again.  I personally don't wish to see the murder of a US President no matter who they are.  I don't hate anyone that much.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
    351;
         "Good or not"..are you saying you don't know ? ...LOL
     The question is about the evils of Islam..because some of are not fully convinced that there has been as clean a separation as the candidate would claim !
   Articles by credible investigative reporters such as Debbie Schlussel point up that concern.
          I believe that if elected, Obama will be as safe as any other president has been in the last 70 years ! Being president of the US can be a hazardous occupation,
   but even if there were some deranged enough to try such a thing..and Heaven forbid, were successful...he would become a martyr like JFK..much more
  influential and effective in that martyrdom than in real life..

Besides; if the majority of the voters who go to the polls want Obama as pres, the rest of us should respect that plurality...and it will probably come back to bite his
   rabid supporters anyway..
         ..Unfortunately, the rest of us also..

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
At least Biblically, Obama would be better than Hillary.

"12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Dave Weiss

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Avid Poster
 :o  I'm sorry that I wasted my time reading this B.S.

Get ready for change, it's coming...

>>>===> Dave Weiss
Hunt hard, shoot fast and trust your dog.

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
I would hate to see the fallout that would follow an assination of him. I am sure there would riots in the black comunites. There are a lot of crazy people here in our country and the threat of something like that happening is very real. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
This not directed at you Dave.
Hilldabeast and boma keep saying it is time for change but i have missed what they say the change is.
seems like in politics the more things change the more they end up the same. ???
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
What has happened to the American people?  In WW1 we went to war due the sinking a passenger liner by submarine with Americans on board, to avenge and deter further injuries.  In WW2 we went to war to avenge the sneak attack at Pearl Harbor and deter aggression of the Nazis.  In Korea we stood up for the South Koreans from invasion by another country and to support its stand against communism.  The same with Vietnam.  In the first Gulf war we repelled and invasion into another country by Iraq.  In the second Gulf war we invaded Afghanistan to overthrow the radical religious extremists harboring terrorists that took more lives and injured more people than Pearl Harbor and these were civilians.  Our invasion of Iraq was in retaliation for Hussein not in compliance with the first gulf war peace terms and inciting further jihad against Americans.  What happened to the time where the American citizen was shielded with all the power of the US and its military repercussions?  Our history indicates that Americans have always stood fast against aggression by foreign powers or to protect our way of life.  Isn't this true today in Iraq?  Aren't we protecting the liberties of ourselves, honor our fallen from the first war, prevent further attacks by jihad within a totalitarian dictatorship supporting them, and the liberty and shield of the American citizen abroad?   And now, we get criticized at home by liberal, political correct thinking like it is a sin, immoral, and ignorance to want someone dead.  Additionally we have candidates that further expound these ridiculous concepts as immutable moral laws we are all subjected to obey.  Something is drastically wrong with this picture when this site is visited by associates who share a common belief in the 2 nd Amendment.  We can agree on that but somewhere it seems that we must argue our other issues to the point where we are just as divided as combatants at war.  Maybe that is what it is.  Maybe we are combatants at war being frustrated in not knowing which way to proceed to keep our fundamental Constitutional rights and American culture.  Whatever is causing this strife we had better find a way to repair it or we can all forget our equity under law.  In all good consciousness I cannot support either Democratic candidate that desires the office so much and campaigns for change, enough so that the change further deprives my individual rights, dishonors our past sacrifices, and pride in being an American.   

Well said Greg.  The Republican party is so divided that it has practically guaranteed a win for the Dems.  Those folks that vote for candidates that don't have a chance win only to feel good about their vote better prepare to be taxed into the poor house and have an all out attack on their rights to keep and bear arms.  I don't wish anyone an untimely demise I don't hate anyone that much.  I've said before and I'll say it again, if you think things are bad now; then wait for the Dems.  It will be down right apalling. 

Offline 351 power

• A Real Regular
ironglow, there is no questioning the evidence you point to. my only point is that you either live democracy or not. and if the notion of political killing were acted upon then democracy is dead. maybe democracy is dead when people no longer believe in it
every day is a gift. use it well

colour is a symbol of where you are from and not of who you are

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  I agree with you in that respect, we must abide by the will of the majority even if we think they are completely wrong.
   And any extreme action, even to include the overwhelming hatred that has been propagated by the "losers" in the 2000 and 2004 elections is out of line for a civilized society..
      Eliminating the opposition, by assassination if necessary is what is practiced by those we are actually fighting, it is one of the things we, as Americans..despise.
      Not long ago,  the pres of Lebanon was murdered. That solved no problems, only caused more.

So, I am well assured we are on the same page with that idea..if we want democracy, we must LIVE democracy..

Offline SHOOTALL

Has anyone noticed that the govt. our fore fathers set up was called a Federalist govt ?
not a democracy . Has anyone changed that ?
Did it occur that they had seen such fail before and they set in place guards to keep it from occurring here ?
SO WHY DO SO MANY WANT TO SCREW IT UP ?

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
This country was NOT founded as a democracy but for sure way too many are trying hard to make it one. I for one DO NOT want to see that change take place.

and if the notion of political killing were acted upon then democracy is dead. maybe democracy is dead when people no longer believe in it

I've not read anything yet that suggested any such thing as a political killing really. The OP was that someone predicted some unknown and unspecified "they" would kill boma if elected. Perhaps someone will. Lots of someones have tried over the years to kill lots of politicians and as much as I agree some probably deserve it there are other hopefully better ways to deal with them. For sure we don't want this country to fall into the mode of some third world nations where every time some group doesn't like those in power they just kill them.

Still having said that has anyone really read and comprehended the Declaration of Independance? Ya know it does kinda sorta suggest such a thing now doesn't it?

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline SHOOTALL

yes but only to protect the rights of man with regard to freedom not the gain of a party !
was that your drift ?

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
Oh I fully agree party has NOTHING to do with it. I'm talking about the rights of US Citizens ONLY. If Obama is elected those rights will mean squat within one to two years as this country will be over run by militant muzlims he brings in not let's in. Sadly if either of the others get elected they too are just as likely to give the US away but just to a different group the Mexicans.

Regardless of who wins the country and its citizens lose. I see no winning situation coming out of this election. But then I'm one who kinda sorta more or less belives it's all gonna come unraveled at the seams in November of 2012 anyway so how long can they really mess things up? I kinda sorta wonder if the person elected is gonna be what helps bring that 2012 prophecy to reality.

Dunno I'm devout pessimest and admit it but I just don't see a light at the end of the tunnel guys it's fixing to get REALLY REALLY BAD.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125