Author Topic: Come on Huck.  (Read 274 times)

Offline james

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
Come on Huck.
« on: February 14, 2008, 06:26:20 AM »
I'm not politically inclined and normally stay out of the fracas but this year has me scared.  I used to be a Democrat but I know enough about Clinton and Obama to make me switch.  I may eat my words but I think Huckabee will support the gun owner and working class. He honestly enjoys hunting and shooting and doesn't do it just in front of the camera.  He hasn't received much in the way of campaign funds but that is a good thing.  He won't owe a lot favors should he get in office.  He actually did live in a triple wide mobile home while the governor's mansion was being remodeled.  I think his morals are much better than another President from Arkansas and I am ready for an honest person to be President.  Just my 2 cents from Arkansas. 

Offline Heavy C

Re: Come on Huck.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 06:36:48 AM »
James, I agree with you.  However Huck is in a hole so deep now that statistically he can't overcome McCain.  I think it is great that he is hanging in there, but McCain has it.  I'm not crazy about him as our representative on the Republican side, but it sure beats the alternative - viable aternative that is.

Offline PartsMan

• GBO Supporter
  • Proud Handi Owner
    • myspace
Re: Come on Huck.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 06:55:52 AM »
I am also pulling for him.
I voted for him in the OK primary but he lost to by 33% to 38%.
He seems more like a good ol boy to me.