Author Topic: Romney endores McCain  (Read 395 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Romney endores McCain
« on: February 15, 2008, 05:15:16 AM »
Romney Endorses McCain ::)

After watching weeks and weeks of name calling, condescending remarks about each other, and in debates "to" each other, and while at the same time folks HERE, on this forum supporting one or the other, while ignoring the only PURE Constitutionalists candidate running, I can simply say. BUSINESS AS USUAL. :o :(
When Americans IGNORE candidates VOTING RECORDS, and start nit picking one for not being DYNAMIC ON TV, and start talking about the ELECTABILITY of others that DO come across good on TV, this is what America not only winds up with. But deserves!
When this whole damn mess FINALLY shakes out, and we get the president America so richly DESERVES, then after 4 years of which ever of these three clowns we end up with, "IF" America survives, then maybe, and that's a BIG MAYBE, America will look at the candidate that VOTED FOR THE CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS, EVERY DAMN TIME! NOT PART OF THE TIME, NOT SOME OF THE TIME, NOT WHEN IT WAS CONVIENT BUT INSTEAD. EVERY DAMN TIME! We have missed an opportunity here, that comes along very seldom. Someone that will stand up in front of the cameras, and tell the truth, REGARDLESS of the consequences, and will STAND FIRM. EVERY TIME. We have instead, played media annalist and IGNORED the FACTS that were AVAILABLE. Now we have instead got a liar endorsing another liar. And he in turn will run against a democratic opponent whom is also a liar.>:( MY OPINION!
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Romney endores McCain
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 05:25:00 AM »
DEE , what you and others want will take time , lets hope the seed was planted and the roots take hold . We must protect the idea and keep it growing !
I talk to alot who are starting to sway independent !
only hope we have a next time !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 05:39:11 AM »
The sad truth SHOOTALL, is that Paul was NOT independent. He was a REAL Republican, but he didn't have the persona of John Wayne whom was only an actor. But hell, some here wanted an actor (Fred Thompson) to run our country, whom had hop-scotched back and fourth on careers all his adult life, not being able to make up his mind on what "he" wanted to be when he grew up. AND STILL HASN'T. Some here want him to make our decisions, and he couldn't even make his own. He PROVED his worth in his campaign.
His (Ron Paul's) voting record was there for all to see, yet America IGNORED THE OBVIOUS. He isn't a polished speaker, nor a "charismatic promiser". He was, and is, an HONEST REPRESENTIVE OF THE PEOPLE.
It has baffled me for years how folks like Ted Kennedy whom is nothing more than a RICH DRUNK, continues to get elected. I would NEVER allow a DRUNK to run my business. But these SHINEY BOYS, are what Americans pick to screw up our country. Time and time again.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 07:02:01 AM »
SAD but i don't think either party will change !
i think i will write in Paul !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline james

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 09:47:01 AM »
amen

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 07:33:00 PM »
The sad truth SHOOTALL, is that Paul was NOT independent. He was a REAL Republican, but he didn't have the persona of John Wayne whom was only an actor. But hell, some here wanted an actor (Fred Thompson) to run our country, whom had hop-scotched back and fourth on careers all his adult life, not being able to make up his mind on what "he" wanted to be when he grew up. AND STILL HASN'T. Some here want him to make our decisions, and he couldn't even make his own. He PROVED his worth in his campaign.
His (Ron Paul's) voting record was there for all to see, yet America IGNORED THE OBVIOUS. He isn't a polished speaker, nor a "charismatic promiser". He was, and is, an HONEST REPRESENTIVE OF THE PEOPLE.
It has baffled me for years how folks like Ted Kennedy whom is nothing more than a RICH DRUNK, continues to get elected. I would NEVER allow a DRUNK to run my business. But these SHINEY BOYS, are what Americans pick to screw up our country. Time and time again.

What this country really needs is about twenty Ron Paul's in the house and senate.
This is where he and others like him could do the most good. The Out House is never going to be held by a good man like Paul. The powers that be are not going to allow it! As long as we have people like Ted K, Hillary, John McCain (Headed for the Out House), Nancy P. Barbara Boxer, and other Liberals like them, we will continue to slide down the slippery slope. I don't see it getting any better! I think we are doomed to third word status. It's almost here!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 05:28:57 AM »
Romney Endorses McCain ::)

After watching weeks and weeks of name calling, condescending remarks about each other, and in debates "to" each other, and while at the same time folks HERE, on this forum supporting one or the other, while ignoring the only PURE Constitutionalists candidate running, I can simply say. BUSINESS AS USUAL. :o :(
When Americans IGNORE candidates VOTING RECORDS, and start nit picking one for not being DYNAMIC ON TV, and start talking about the ELECTABILITY of others that DO come across good on TV, this is what America not only winds up with. But deserves!
When this whole damn mess FINALLY shakes out, and we get the president America so richly DESERVES, then after 4 years of which ever of these three clowns we end up with, "IF" America survives, then maybe, and that's a BIG MAYBE, America will look at the candidate that VOTED FOR THE CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS, EVERY DAMN TIME! NOT PART OF THE TIME, NOT SOME OF THE TIME, NOT WHEN IT WAS CONVIENT BUT INSTEAD. EVERY DAMN TIME! We have missed an opportunity here, that comes along very seldom. Someone that will stand up in front of the cameras, and tell the truth, REGARDLESS of the consequences, and will STAND FIRM. EVERY TIME. We have instead, played media annalist and IGNORED the FACTS that were AVAILABLE. Now we have instead got a liar endorsing another liar. And he in turn will run against a democratic opponent whom is also a liar.>:( MY OPINION!

I couldn't agree more Dee. You pretty much summed it up. We missed a golden opportunity with Paul.
He is the real deal and the candidate I've been waiting for my entire life. It's so rare to find a person
in government who is truly guided by the Constitution never mind who wants to run for president.
Unfortunately for our country there are too many Republicans and Democrats out there who don't mind
ignoring the Constitution when it doesn't suit their agenda.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783