Author Topic: The Angry White Man.........  (Read 2010 times)

Offline ncsurveyor

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
Re: The Angry White Man.........
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2008, 02:36:49 AM »
Afraid of losing something more?  None of us is getting out of this alive, and that's the only thing man knows about life.  Get right with God, figure out what you stand for and then STAND FOR IT come what may.

If you aren't willing to do that, you mean nothing to those who would rule you and all you're doing here is making noise.

I think I may run for the State House.  It may be the only job available I can keep....   :D

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2008, 02:49:03 AM »
As I said before. I "will not" vote for one fool, to keep another fool out of office. The present candidates on both sides have SOLD OUR COUNTRY DOWN THE RIVER. McCain is one of the principle auctioneers. Empower them with another vote for business as usual, if you wish, it's your choice. God gave me my freedom, not this bunch of jackasses. I WILL NOT get into one of their two boxes ever again, until they change, IF they ever do. You boys do what you wanna do, your grown. ;)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2008, 03:48:10 AM »
only angry when awake ! i think !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Dee

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2008, 07:28:01 AM »
only angry when awake ! i think !

Not before breakfast at least. ;D But mostly just fed up. Not particularly angry.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2008, 02:07:16 AM »
I grew up in the South , among other things i saw the end of seperate drinking fts. , where you sat on the bus matter and foolish other things like the first 4 years of public school for me were white only at my school , yes i was in the first bussing projects !
What angers me off is that laws were passed that gave advantage to minorities but education was lowered to a point that in most cases no advantage was gained and in fact impacted the system to the point that all education in public schools was lowered in quality !
It seems to me that many of the people who the system was changed to help were set up to fail and the rest suffered along with them .
now over 40 years later we are father behind not ahead . All the people see this ! 40 + years after it was passed in congress and upheld in the courts and in some states forced into existance by force we come to a head !
we have to vote for a woman or man marketed as an African American and a white man and many see the choice as just that !
Angry , seems inadiquate as a discription of the state of affairs today !
note i only used one example there are many !
which canidate could fix one ?

Offline ncsurveyor

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2008, 02:49:58 AM »
we have to vote for a woman or man marketed as an African American and a white man and many see the choice as just that !

It will go down as the first MBE/WBE election.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2008, 03:51:45 AM »
Ron Paul's problem was not a lack of showmanship, but a lack of leadership.  I watched him on an hour long interview with Glenn Beck.  He was told, "we are dedicating the ENTIRE hour to you so you can fully explain your positions and your plan".  Glenn felt that the mass media had used sound bites to make RP look foolish.  I will agree that RP has good positions on many issues, but lacked a plan for how to get this country back to where it needs to be.  For example, he stated he would abolish the IRS.  "FANTASTIC!", I thought.  But then he was asked what would you do after you got rid of it.  In other words do you have a plan to replace the money the IRS brings in.  No, I would just get rid of them is what he responded.  You could hear crickets chirping.

I will concede this country has many troubles and we desperately need to turn things around, but I have no regrets about not voting for Ron Paul.  Good ideas are only good ideas.  Without a plan of action it's just a bunch of hot air!

HOT AIR!..........Wait for Hillary, Obama or J. McCain to get in orfice. There will be enough hot air to launch BILLIONS of hot air balloons. If people had followed R Paul's plan, they would realize his plan was to return the country to a Constitutional Republic.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2008, 09:27:10 AM »
please make clear - which orfice ?

Offline jimster

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2008, 09:32:28 AM »
why would anyone need a plan to replace money the IRS "brings in"..???   I do believe that would force government to stop spending.  We have income for our homes and families.
If the income is cut 25 percent...we then stop spending so much.  Nobody stops spending BEFORE the income slows down...not most people, and certainly not government. Cut off their income, they WILL have to re-do the budget.  Forced.   Sure...they will turn it into politics and tell you the only thing to cut is education...etc....but they won't tell you about the hundreds of silly things they are spending it on, (mating habits of the earth worm) or tell you about the billions going across the ocean to other countries (some that want to kill us)....heck, we send millions to IRAN!
Force the spending to stop....cut them off first.  

I have no loyalty to any party.  And a good point was brought up about my gun rights....government doesn't grant them....I take them, so who is going to come and get my guns?
Cops? No way...what few you'd get would be running back to headquarters if they were alive...one shot from down the road, confiscation is over THAT day.  National Guard??  Nope...
They gonna bring in the tanks from our military? None of this is going to happen, anyone tries to confiscate anything around here, it will be all over the news and we'll be ready to turn
things around...confiscation wouldn't last 5 minutes, unless there are a lot of sheep in one place.  Any police officer goes out to "collect guns" is an enemy of the State...right now.
I'm not afraid anymore of what "might" happen if the "dems" get control....they had control for forty years, and I survived...I'll survive no matter how bad it gets, somehow.
But I sure don't like the idea of holding up the republicans anymore...they best earn my vote.  Far as I'm concerned the entire Congress as a whole body is worthless.
Might be best to forget about who they prop up for president...and change Congress first, change the States....president will fall in line after that.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2008, 09:40:36 AM »
they could cut the money spent on education but the quality can't get any lower !

Offline jimster

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2008, 09:57:00 AM »
LOL....!   Ya, good point...
Well,  money didn't equal better education anyways...another myth. 

Offline Vic49

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (30)
  • Contributor
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2008, 02:00:21 AM »
Well said Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Thomas Jefferson
Handi rifles
Knight, T/C and CVA Muzzleloaders
Bowtech and Diamond bows

Offline Rogue Ram

• Contributor
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2008, 06:33:58 PM »
As I said before. I "will not" vote for one fool, to keep another fool out of office. The present candidates on both sides have SOLD OUR COUNTRY DOWN THE RIVER. McCain is one of the principle auctioneers. Empower them with another vote for business as usual, if you wish, it's your choice. God gave me my freedom, not this bunch of jackasses. I WILL NOT get into one of their two boxes ever again, until they change, IF they ever do. You boys do what you wanna do, your grown. ;)

While I agree with you, the reality is, you will have 3 choices in November: McCain, Obama, or don't vote. Sad but true. There won't be any other choices other than to just not vote, then sit around and bitch about the winner.  This situation sucks.......

As far as the guns go, expect to see the assault weapons bill to come roaring back under a different guise, guaranteed. And I had to start thinking about this before bed time..........

RR

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2008, 07:34:25 AM »

I don't KNOW that McCain is evil, some things I don't like, some I do; I do know the other 2 ARE evil, as nothing about any of their policies I like.  Like I said, I'm going to continue to fight evil with the best weapon I legally can, until we can put away our petty differences and vote collectively toward someone with constructionist and Constitutional principles that can be electable.  That isn't apathy, it is my duty.
Deltics! There are many things  about McCain,  conservatives don't like. He's a gun grabbing, open border, CFR loving, Nafta Gatt., WBO turncoat Liberal. Just curious as to what it is about him you like?  All I see are THREE LIBERAL'S  in this race, and the American people are the losers anyway it turns out!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline deltecs

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2008, 08:00:59 AM »
I don't like McCain's immigration policy.  I don't like the others solutions either.  I don't like all of McCain's firearms positions.  I don't like any of the other 2.  McCain did support Heller in D.C. v Heller firearms case in front of SCOTUS.  I've mentioned that several times on GBO.  I did like McCain's stand for this.  Neither of the other 2 supports Heller and had every chance to do so.  I like McCain's stand on Iraq in opposition to most others who post here.  Neither of the other 2 do.  There really isn't much else I like about McCain.  There is nothing I like about the other front runners.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.