Author Topic: Obama wants summit with Muslim countries  (Read 1116 times)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Obama wants summit with Muslim countries
« on: February 16, 2008, 11:17:50 PM »

Obama wants summit with Muslim countries

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSL3127434420080131

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama told a French magazine in an interview that if he wins office, he will hold a summit with Muslim countries to better the United States' image in the world.

"Once I'm elected, I want to organize a summit in the Muslim world, with all the heads of state, to have an honest discussion about ways to bridge the gap that grows every day between Muslims and the West," Thursday's edition of Paris Match quoted Obama as saying,

"I want to ask them to join our fight against terrorism. We must also listen to their concerns," Obama said in the French-language transcript.

The Illinois senator is running neck-and-neck against senator Hillary Clinton from New York to lead the Democratic ticket in November's presidential election.

Surveys around the world show high levels of anti-Americanism in the aftermath of the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Negative opinions are strongest in the Muslim world, according to the Pew Research Center....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Obama wants summit with Muslim countries
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 01:45:29 AM »
   How can an apostate Muslim..one who denies their religion, hold worthwhile meetings with the Muslim potentates ?

Isn't it clearly stated in the Koran that one who turns his back on Islam is worthy only of death ?
          Now let's see...Obama claims he is no longer a Muslim..while Muslims claim they will not deal with an apostate, but instead, may do worse.
    For any such meetings have any chance of taking place, one of the principals must be lying..maybe both !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 03:18:53 AM »
I want to know what concessions Osama Obama believes he will get from the Iranians and the Syrians.  Does he believe that any of the Muslim countries leaders have any sway with al Qaida?  It's much more likely that Osama Obama will just embarrass himself and this country.  Or worse, he will be the one giving concessions that no thinking American could endorse.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 06:36:48 AM »
  Right Magooch;
  Sounds like the "peace talks" the west has pressured Israel into. Those were all supposed to be "land-for-peace" deals.
   While Israel has given up land that they won fair & square from an attacking enemy...they sure have gotten NO PEACE since then !

Israel has given up the Sinai, most of the west bank and Gaza strip..where's the peace ?

Why should Israel even feel inclined to attend any more so-called "peace talks"..

And remember this..after sacrificing all that land for "peace" and getting only treachery in return, Jimmy Carter has the unmitigated
   gall to blame Israel for the tensions.calling the only democratic country in the region insulting names..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 06:42:07 AM »
As they say " birds of a feather, flock together".
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 07:59:59 AM »
Since he is muzlim just lying about it to get elected the only thing he wants to do is give the US to them. If he is elected the doors to this country will be swung wide open to muzlim terrorists from all over the world. If he's not the other two are likely to swing the doors open and give the country to Mexico. Seems to me it's a no win situation for US Citizens either way.

Truly hell is coming to a town near you once this next election is completed.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 08:30:31 AM »
  Well Bill, I guess I'd welcome this to happen. This crap has been brewing in the world for too long now. Peace and police actions do nothing to solve the worlds woes. Only a good old fashion World War seems to kill off enough of the bad in the world to settle it down for awhile. I'm ready for it. Lets just get it over with. Anyone who believes that Islam is not a vicious cult that is out to enslave the world is ignorant of everything Islam is about. Barak Hussein Obama if not a muslim anymore( i do not believe that for a minute, I agree will GB that he is a sleeper agent) has sympathies that lie outside America.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 08:35:11 AM »
You hear that Israel..??  Ostensibly, sounds like an OKay idea...I'm sure many here disagree. Remember in Alice in Wonderland when Alice just wiped away all the cards because they were just cards, and regained her full size....?

...TM7

Well, good comparison as it is a fairy tale!!! ;D
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Brett

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 08:43:17 AM »
I have to agree with GB.  Based on the current crop of Presidential hopefuls we seem to be caught in a no win situation.  Both sides of the isle seem to be dead set on destroying our country and leaving behind everything this country was founded on and everything we once stood for.  Home of the free, land of the brave is quickly becoming home of Big Brother, land of the wimp.  If we are going to take back this country we had better get started soon.  Vote wisely.  Not just in the Presidencial elections but in your local elections as well.  Remember, the Washington politicians all originally came from our back yards.  
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 09:33:52 AM »
Not to defend the guy, because I don't trust him either, but let us keep our FACTS straight. When did Obama EVER SAY THAT HE "WAS EVER" A MOSLEM? I don't recall him EVER saying that.
If we put words in his mouth, pretty soon we won't be able to tell whether he said it, or we said it. ???
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 09:47:37 AM »
TM7 Islam does accept Jesus as a prophet, BUT they do not accept him as the Son of God, God in the flesh as true Christians do.  That is the BIG difference.  And Israel, when it was first formed, did allow any Arabs living within its border freedom of religion and voting privilages as a true democracy.  Remember they did withdraw from the Sinai and part of the west bank and Gaza, but that is not enough for some extremist Muslins.  The lesser of the three evils is McCain, then Hillary.  At least the Mexicans are Catholic christians.  They can and have adapted to our system.  Muslims can't adapt.  Even the moderate Muslims will not rise up against their extremists and terroists.  Name one Muslim nation that has a true democratic government. 

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 10:03:36 AM »
Democracy is not ALLOWED in a Moslem "Theoracy".
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 10:33:18 AM »
From what I understand Obama's father was a Muslim. I also heard on a radio program yesterday
that his brother is also a Muslim supposedly with ties to terrorist organizations. This claim was
made by author Brigitte Gabriel who was being interviewed. She is the author of the book
Because They Hate:
http://www.amazon.com/Because-They-Hate-Survivor-Islamic/dp/0312358377

Obama himself belongs to a Black Power Christian church. Here is the link to their website:

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

Some truly racist stuff in his church's mission statement.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 05:47:30 AM »
   Strange how this guy rose to prominence so quickly ! He does have a glib tongue, but that alone doesn't explain his sudden rise.
  The parallels that come to mind are Russia 1917, Italy 1920s, Germany 1930s, Cuba 1950s and perhaps Venezuela..today.....

Something to think about !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 08:31:18 AM »
Promises to be interesting !

Offline powderman

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 09:22:26 AM »
DEE. It's been pretty common knowledge that obama was raised muslim, and I believe him to be still. I trust nobody thats ever had anything to do with that devils cult. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 09:39:52 AM »
Muslim religion encourages lying to Infidels to promote the cause!! Let us not forget that!! gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 10:31:49 AM »
will he have Jane Fonda conduct these meetings ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Brett

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 02:09:10 PM »
will he have Jane Fonda conduct these meetings ?

Absolutely.   With speacial guest speaker John Kerry.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 02:48:22 PM »
  Tsk, Tsk..guys;
     Jimmy Carter will feel slighted !

Offline Brett

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 04:18:03 PM »
  Tsk, Tsk..guys;
     Jimmy Carter will feel slighted !

He was asked to attend but had to decline.  Something to do with building free homes for the influx of illegal aliens i believe.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2008, 01:39:57 AM »
Invite the Chinese and Bill can speak on their use of west coast navel bases , this would help give new ideas to their new friend !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2008, 04:45:45 AM »
Bill tried ! REMEMBER ?