Author Topic: Anti hunting movie?  (Read 784 times)

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
Anti hunting movie?
« on: July 07, 2003, 03:26:22 AM »
This weekend I saw one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time.  Took the kids to see Legally Blond II.  Now while Reese Witherspoon may be a pretty lady, the movie was full of liberal, left wing moments and even mentioned PETA as a respectable organization , rather than the eco-terrorist they really are.  Extremly disappointing.  Please boycott the movie.  What total garbage that movie is!  Fortunately my youngest son realized what trash the movie was and felt it was a very lame attempt to push anti hunting, and anti animal anything.  
markc
markc

Offline BruceP

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
Anti hunting movie?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2003, 12:12:21 PM »
Mark your warning comes to late for me. I saw it this weekend too. I really wanted to see Arnold in T3 but the wife won so ...  :x  She did apologize after the movie was over for me sitting through all the animal rights crap. I think I deserve a new gun for that, or at least a new barrel for the TC :lol:
BruceP
Lord, Please help me
Keep my small mind open
and my big mouth shut.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
Anti hunting movie?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2003, 06:22:41 AM »
What more could we expect from the elite left wing liberals that run the godless, morally & ethically bankrupt Hollywood community.

These people are socialst pigs that mean to get thier way through a process called cultural genocide. Cultural genocide is a process that performs a frontal attach on a culture and its way of traditional life. In this case the Traditional American culture.

It lies, steals and will do anything regardles of right or wrong to eliminate the Traditional American culture even if it means degrading God's world and the way it really is itended to be. Hunting is intended to be.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3