Author Topic: H&K 45C vs. H&K 45C (LEM)  (Read 390 times)

Offline JHT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
H&K 45C vs. H&K 45C (LEM)
« on: February 19, 2008, 02:03:44 AM »
It has not been that long ago that H&K introduced a new model to their fine line of firearms namely the H&K 45C, what I would like to know is if it is true that they have or will be introducing a variant of the H&K 45C which is to be called the H&K 45C (LEM).  I would think that the LEM would stand for Law Enforcement Model, but this would only be a guess on my part.

If indeed the LEM is to follow what additions and/or deletions may this model encompass?  Any word on when the LEM will be introduced to the civilian market?
"Things will get done little by small."  ---  Joseph J. Venturo Sr.  ---  Joseph was my father-in-law, while he was not a formally educated man he certainly and without doubt was a very smart man, and a man who loved his children.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: H&K 45C vs. H&K 45C (LEM)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 05:49:01 AM »
dont know much about h&ks myself but i was just in the local sherrifs dept registering a new gun and the undersherrif told me they just got new H&ks for the whole force and to a man like them better then there old sigs and glocks.
blue lives matter

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 08:01:09 AM »
as far as i can tell, the lem will be double action only verses single or double action.  so you would be paying more for less.  police agencies seem to like to engineer the guns to make them idiot proof; now THAT is something to think about!!!!

Offline BlkHawk73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 11:30:47 AM »
  As at www.HKPro.com and you'll get all you need to know on any HK model.
"Never Surrender, Just Carry On."  - G.S.