Author Topic: I am pretty happy rite now!!!!!!!  (Read 829 times)

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
I am pretty happy rite now!!!!!!!
« on: March 16, 2008, 12:54:40 PM »
Hey guys I am pretty happy rite now. I received a call yesterday from a person that needs work done. They have some trim work and they also want a couple built in bookcases. While I was there they had a neighbor call them and the neighbor wants a 12'x16' shed built and a few other things. I have to say things are looking up and tomorrow morning I will be going over there to do some trim. I still have to work up a price for the bookcases and the neighbors shed. At least it is a start and I can quit sitting on my ass here and make some money. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: I am pretty happy rite now
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 02:13:43 PM »
good deal!

Offline plumberroy

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
Re: I am pretty happy rite now!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 03:12:22 PM »
Congrats Dale ;D
I think this American axle strike is about to put me to setting on my but for a while earlier than I expected  The plant I work at is closing next april  2009 but this strike shutting down truck plants tranfer cases aren't selling well  I had hoped to have a job till mid summer or early fall  but unless something happens with this strike it will be sooner than that. Do they need water in that shed? lol  ;D
Roy
Every breath I take as a Free man was paid for with the blood of an American Soldier

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 03:39:14 PM »
Dale good luck and it sounds good. I have been hard at work here lately and haven't been able to be online as much. Hopefully I will be able to soon but I am a little behind right now.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline DalesCarpentry

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 04:09:05 PM »
Dale good luck and it sounds good. I have been hard at work here lately and haven't been able to be online as much. Hopefully I will be able to soon but I am a little behind right now.
Yea I wondered where you have been. I have past you in posts and did not expect that. Heck in on day you could still pass me!!!!!!! Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

Offline Glanceblamm

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 03:12:48 AM »
Give me a call Dale. I might be able to load up some boards for you and then scout out the local groundhog patches till Lunch & dinner time comes around ;D
You say I can try out that .243?  ;)

Offline magooch

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 03:23:45 AM »
Be careful, Dale--be very careful; if you do quality work for a fair price, you just might get more work than you want.  Just kidding.  Good on ya buddy.  Do it up right.
Swingem

Offline PartsMan

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
  • Proud Handi Owner
    • myspace
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 04:04:43 AM »
Good to here.

Offline DalesCarpentry

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 10:47:02 AM »
Give me a call Dale. I might be able to load up some boards for you and then scout out the local groundhog patches till Lunch & dinner time comes around ;D
You say I can try out that .243?  ;)
Sure come on over. You are more than welcome to check out the 243. Like I said things are looking up. I did a little trim work for them yesterday. Today I gave them a price for the the book case and shelves and they accepted it. Tomorrow I can go over and get the down payment money and pick up the materials. It sure is nice to be back to work and making money. Now I just need it to continue so I can put my 243 back together. Dale

Offline dw06

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 12:01:38 PM »
Glad to hear that Dale!
If you find yourself in a hole,the first thing to do is stop digging-Will Rogers

Offline greg916

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
  • was mich nicht tötet, bildet mich stärker
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 01:53:52 PM »
Congrats, Dale!
OSTENDO NON OSTENDO

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 03:32:55 PM »
Yea I wondered where you have been. I have past you in posts and did not expect that. Heck in on day you could still pass me!!!!!!! Dale

I try to get on as much as I can but you know. I doubt Ill pass you in post for a long time as busy as I am and then April is almost here and Ill be out turkey hunting and going to a few races.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline DalesCarpentry

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2008, 01:13:57 PM »
This has turned into a pretty good thing. I have had a few jobs come from this one person. Dale