Author Topic: Barnyard Story  (Read 872 times)

Offline Cowpox

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Barnyard Story
« on: March 26, 2008, 04:31:44 AM »
One morning the farmer went to the barn to harness his horse.  He found the horse was down, and could not get up. He then called the Vet who examined the horse, and told the farmer, "This don't look good. I'll give him this medication, but if he is still down day after tomorrow, he will have to be shot."

The farmer's pig had heard the whole thing, and went to the horse's pen and told him, "When they come back tomorrow, you better get up."  "I'll try", said the horse.

The next morning, the pig approached the horse pen and told the horse, "Get up. I just heard the Vet pull in."  The horse tried to get up, but couldn't. "Get up", said the pig. But the horse said that he felt even worse than the day before. The farmer and Vet came in and found the horse was still down, and gave him more medicine.

On the second morning, the pig said, "The Vet is here. Get up."  The horse tried, but said, "I'm even weaker today."  The pig told him, "You have to get up, because today they will kill you."

With every fiber of his being, the horse struggled to his feet, just as the Vet and farmer came in. The farmer, seeing the horse was up shouted with glee.

"This calls for a celebration !!!  I'm calling all my friends over for a hog roast !"

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED
                      --------- Clare Boothe Luce ------------
I rode with him,---------I got no complaints. ---------Cowpox

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
Re: Barnyard Story
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 07:56:49 AM »
aint that the truth. 

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators