Author Topic: GOEX Source  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Semisane

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
GOEX Source
« on: April 11, 2008, 04:45:58 PM »
Hey guys, I just bought a case of GOEX FFFg from a fairly new distributor located here in Louisiana - price was $9.45 a can.   I met the guy - Judge Angelo Piazza - at a reenactment camp set up for a Civil War battle reenactment this week-end.  Real nice guy.  He's into reenacting big time, but has never shot his muskets with a ball or minnie ball in the barrel - only blanks for battle reenacting.  Ain't that a hoot?  He became a GOEX distributor to assure a source of powder for his reenactment club and others.

I asked him about shipping orders of less than a full case and he said "ABSOLUTLY, yes, just give me a call.  I haven't done any shipping yet so I'm still working out the details but we'll get it done."  However, he did say he can't ship the $9.00 a pound 25lb bulk bags because powder has to be in a can to be shipped.  He picks up the bulk bags at the factory and sells them for pick-up only. 

If you decide to give him a try, call him at 318 253-6423.  His secretary will answer the phone and ask for your name.  When you give it to her tell her you're calling about powder.  When you talk to him tell him you found out about him through a muzzleloading forum.  His web site is     http://www.jackspowderkeg.com/
CLICK ON ME: .
Link to... highchairstands@cox.net

Offline KevinG

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: GOEX Source
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 02:53:44 AM »
  Wow thanks for the heads up. keving ;D

Offline Josh M.

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: GOEX Source
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 10:55:50 AM »
Thanks for the source, I'll be using him as well.  - JM.