Author Topic: B. Hussein Obama's "Bosnian sniper" moment..  (Read 352 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
B. Hussein Obama's "Bosnian sniper" moment..
« on: April 17, 2008, 01:19:55 AM »
  I didn't see the Democrats debate..but apparently BHO had a "Bosnian sniper" moment. He apparently told some wild tale about troops being shipped to Afghanistan w/o
  enough arms & equipment etc etc...blah, blah..
      Some folks that know better, are calling him on it ! Sen Warner, one of the leading Rino in the Senate has written B. Hussein Obama a letter, asking for specifics
  as to the unit name & number and other pertinent information.
  Frankly; many believe the sheikh was involved in a bit of "Pinocchioism". I haven't seen any pics from this morning, so it it still a guess as to just how much his nose has grown.

So, resident lefties..don't argue with me; wait to see what BMO's answer is !

I surely am awaiting a reply..failure to reply would of course, be an admission of a "Bosnian sniper" moment !   LOL
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
Re: B. Hussein Obama's "Bosnian sniper" moment..
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 06:36:28 AM »
That letter seems to be very clear, even i could understand what he is asking for (proof)
I for one can hardly wait for the reply, i will bet it will not be as clear, or easy to understand. ::)
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline ncsurveyor

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 06:43:23 AM »
That letter seems to be very clear, even i could understand what he is asking for (proof)
I for one can hardly wait for the reply, i will bet it will not be as clear, or easy to understand. ::)

Reply?  Don't hold your breath.  The letter was dated 2/22/08.  For two months, Obama has been busy courting the middle class and evengelicals and cannot take precious time to pay heed to the racially motivated request of a right wing war hawk. (Sen Warner)

Offline kennisondan

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 07:12:09 AM »
I for one would not classify a question of BASIC DIS-HONESTY  AS RACIALLY MOTIVATED.. if he is a liar.... that transcends color... He has insufficient experience to speak on anything, but has great teams of speechwriters and plagiarizers behind him... and is an excellant chameleon or shape shifter ( to cover the gamut of sceientific and sci fi geek speak - to get the point across ) it is most likely that he does not know anything, except what will enflame a voter base... so he just says what sounds good... he is not a leader, he is an entertainer and a great speaker.. which is his only merit... he is such a great speaker in fact that he is ALMOST NOT TRANSPARENT...
he has no substance and his success is at making a mockery of the American people's intelligence... and I do not mean that in a racially motivated manner either.....  this is what I think needs to be said at least once.. I do not intend to fight about it...
I do not expect Obama to respond.. his responses when he is caught at lying and RACISM  are thinly veiled lies and of stellar lack of candor... like he never heard nor was ever in the church when his religious leadership espoused such anti american and racially inappropriate points of view... YEAH RIGHT...I imagine he is really not even cast with the responsiblity to know that he supports and attends the church of a clearly racist hate mongering congregation.... the dogma and language closely resembles skinheads but the congregation is non-white... I was shocked to read the speeches.... but Obama can just say he did not know... that tactic went out with Ronald Reagan... Obama would have us beleive that he is very beleivable and just too busy to prove he tells the truth.. He hopes we remain too busy to learn the truth about him and the folks he really hangs out with... and what he really knows about running a country or a war... or why he really wore a turban... or anything except what he tells us or wants us to think of him....
OBAMA NATION = ABOMINANATION (NOW THERE IS A SCIENTIFIC FACT.. CAUSE IT SOUNDS RIGHT... SO IT MUST BE TRUE....)
I just happen to think that he is a racist, in fact.
and FOR HIM to cry racism when he is attacked as LACKING CREDIBILITY OR RACIST, is the sickest type of verbal dodgeball available...ONE THAT IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO HIS RACE, IN FACT... I think he would be a disaster for America... I ALSO HEARD THAT HE HAD NASTY THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THE GUN OWNERS IN PENNSYLVANIA... and decided to clarify that, also.. I guess calling him anti-gun is probably racially motivated so I will not call him clearly anti-gun... just a liar...  ;D :D ::) :P :-* and I mean that HONESTLY --as a gun toting mixed breed coonasse... thass mah opinyun yaa!!
dk

Offline ncsurveyor

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 07:30:28 AM »
kennisondan,

I agree. I was being sarcastic.  8)

Unfortunately, we are a captive audience here at GBO, and saying Obama is a racist here is a no brainer.  For everything that we see as a given or obvious regarding Obama is simply preaching to the choir.

The ones that need the enlightenment, will never see it, at least, not here.

(I owe you a beverage)