Author Topic: America's most wanted.  (Read 347 times)

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
America's most wanted.
« on: April 18, 2008, 05:16:48 PM »
I belong to AOL. They had a thing on there tonight who is wanted in your state. I was looking through the pictures and a picture popped up that I new. I never forget a face. Turns out a room mate I had in Florida is wanted for trying to kill a cop. As I was going through the pictures I saw his face and I said to myself that is James. I scrolled down and that is what the guy's name is. The last contact I had with this guy was back in 1992 or 1993. I notified them that I know this guy. I probably won't be much help since I don't know where he is but maybe I can help describe his habits and the kind of places he would hang out at. They have my email address and if they want to talk about him they know where to find me. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Re: America's most wanted.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 11:09:02 AM »
You know I have been thinking about this all day at work. James was a pretty good guy. Where the hell did he go wrong? I know we liked to party a lot back then but what made him go that bad? The funny thing is I was thinking about him a few weeks ago how he ended up making off with one of my music cd's the last time I saw him. Then I think boy you sure made something of your life huh. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!