Author Topic: SHOOTING TIMES MAGAZINE REVIEW: Hi Point Pistols  (Read 4122 times)

Offline jdwolf

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
Help support concealed carry in Illinois,  show your support.  http://www.cafepress.com/sicc

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Re: SHOOTING TIMES MAGAZINE REVIEW: Hi Point Pistols
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 12:19:07 PM »
That sounds like a good review. I think in the near future I will be buying one. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline wganz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 05:33:24 PM »
I've heard lots of good stories from people that have the .45 pistol.

Offline jdwolf

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 12:18:15 PM »
Hi Point firearms are truly a good buy.  They're accurate,  reliable,  and  in a price range everyone can afford.  What's not to like? 
Help support concealed carry in Illinois,  show your support.  http://www.cafepress.com/sicc

Offline fayette

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 11:37:18 AM »
"Either you own one and love 'em, or you've never even shot one and hate 'em!"I own one and never even shot it,I suppose I like it fine!at 70$ at local pawn it was budget fitting.380 5 extra magazines that cost 30$ more thn the pistol.yeah yeah yeah i would have preffered a 45.you know smith and wesson is a degraded company now prolly on purpose.I cannot buy hi point crbines or anything like that.our 2 jewish senators think it is untidy.owner of store lost his firearms liscence for one mistake on his pzper work.it was a good gun place.but need an inexpensive rifle hi point were it but illegal here.or cannot buy one .wonder how many will roll over if they try trhe confiscation.if austraklia is any zample???? but i not tink so becuase doing that is like surendering and then they do as desired to their idiotically disarmed imbeciles.