Author Topic: Wayword son returns  (Read 859 times)

Offline stimpylu32

• Trade Count: (67)
Wayword son returns
« on: May 11, 2008, 07:13:19 PM »
Just to let everyone know that our buddy Shaner has found his way back to Ohio and is safe & sound .  ;D

stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline shaner

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (66)
Re: Wayword son returns
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 01:35:26 AM »
well i do thank yu stimpy !! feels sort of good to be back , even with the raimy gloom i aint seen in 9 months ahhaah

Offline GregP42

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (6)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 04:42:13 AM »
Hey Shaner,

Welcome home! Now you can help keep Stimpy in line  ;D ;D ;D

Greg
NRA Life Member
"Those who sacrifice essential liberty for temporary safety are not deserving of either liberty or safety."  - Ben Franklin, 1776
Vis Sis Mis!

Offline stimpylu32

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 06:17:15 AM »
FAT CHANCE
Deceased June 17, 2015

Offline mjbgalt

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 06:17:31 AM »
yeah, he got tired of his job out west, apparently those "gentlemen's clubs" don't pay their male dancers a living wage.

but we're here for ya, Shaner, really, we are...gonna be ok now...

-Matt
I have it on good authority that the telepromter is writing a stern letter.

Offline shaner

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 11:22:06 AM »
thanks guys , been an adventure , ill heal up awhile then see what happens ahahha and no i dont wantto even try keepin stimpy inline nope no ways!!!!

Offline GregP42

• Global Moderator
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 01:40:11 PM »
Shaner,

Well heck, if you ain't going to do it I guess we will just have to let him run free! What we aught to do is go wait on his porch until he gets back from Hooker since none of use are going  ;D ;D

We need to find some whistle pigs around here that we can all try to poison with some lead. I was out Saturday night and heard a bunch of coyotes down near Lebanon, but couldn't get any to come into shotgun range for me  :'( :'(

Greg
NRA Life Member
"Those who sacrifice essential liberty for temporary safety are not deserving of either liberty or safety."  - Ben Franklin, 1776
Vis Sis Mis!

Offline shaner

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 12:28:50 AM »
sounds good greg, maybe we will shoot  all stimpy's  pig's  so he dont have any when he gets back, maybe hang them on the fence for him ahahha, ive tried callin yotes a couple times , they are crafty for sure , they will just sit out of range an look at ya, i imagine they are sort of plentiful in your area,

Offline GregP42

• Global Moderator
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 08:51:55 AM »
Shaner,

Yea, there are a bunch of them near where I deer hunt, but they are too smart to get near me. Or will sit in the dang field over there where the prison is during the middle of the day. I guess they know they are safe there....  >:( >:( I could shoot one there maybe, but I really don't want to have to visit the inside of that place myself ya know?  ;D But you are right, we will just go over there and help poor Stimpy out, since he is way too busy to shoot the ones on his place and all  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Greg
NRA Life Member
Vis Sis Mis!

Offline stimpylu32

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 02:29:35 PM »
Ya thanks guys , just take away all of my fun  :o , but be warned that Mama will still be home and she shoots almost as good as I do . ;D

Some time this summer were going to have to get together for a yote thinning party , their getting just about to the point were their becoming a pain .

I'm still working on the old lady that has the hogs on her place by the lake, but no luck so far , seems that they need to start doing some major damage before she'll let anything be done with them .  ???

stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015