Author Topic: McCain panders to "La Raza"  (Read 536 times)

Offline Fazak

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
McCain panders to "La Raza"
« on: May 25, 2008, 12:17:51 PM »
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/05/05/mccain-to-speak-at-open-borders-la-raza-the-race-conference/

The John McCain campaign celebrated Cinco de Mayo today by launching a Spanish-language version of its website–and announcing that McCain will speak at the annual conference of the National Council of La Raza (that’s “The Race”). The campaign justifies his appearance by framing it as a gesture of inclusiveness and outreach that is “part of his commitment to talking with all Americans.” Yes, they see it as an act of tolerance to legitimize the militantly open-borders, anti-immigration enforcement, ethnic nationalists who call themselves “The Race.”

Offline oldandslow

Re: McCain panders to "La Raza"
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 06:35:36 AM »
Ain't no worse than what the Democrats have been doing for years. Might even convince some of them not to be so radical. Ignoring them hasn't seemed to accomplished anything.

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 08:01:36 AM »
Ain't no worse than what the Democrats have been doing for years.

So it's okay with you if McCain behaves like a Democrat?

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 01:03:36 PM »
Forget it. Not going there. You look at McCain the way you want to, I'll take care of my opinion of him. Enough said.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 05:20:39 PM »
oldandslow;
  What's cooking, don't you want to feed the trolls ?...LOL Ditto: McCain, though not my first choice is many, many miles ahead of any Clinton or Obama
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 12:23:23 PM »
Obama, and McCain are both Democrats, just McCain claims to be Republican.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.