Author Topic: Holly crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 662 times)

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Holly crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 05, 2008, 05:20:09 PM »
Looks like Obama is meeting with Hllary. According to CNN they are meeting about her being the VP. If this happens and she accepts the VP role you can bet they will win. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Glanceblamm

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Holly crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 01:58:26 AM »
Obama did not seem to be in any big hurry to make this happen as of a couple days ago. I think that he said he would not be hurried into making a decision.
The Demo party may do their best to enforce this union though as they think that it would guarantee a win.

The bottom line (IMO) is that while Obama scares me to death, Hillary would have still been extremely bad news for us had she succeeded. I wish that we could vote them not only out of
The US Government, but out of the Country as well.

Offline magooch

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 03:12:24 AM »
Look at where we've come to in this country.  We're about to find out whether the morons and idiots can out vote the...well those of us who are trying desperately to hold on to sanity.
Swingem

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 03:38:15 AM »
Magooch, we don't have a chance. There are a lot more morons and idiots than levelheaded people running loose in the US. Most of them probably look at us as the morons and idiots. Personally I think anyone with a little common sense is an endangered species.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 04:42:00 AM »
You can blame Bush for this .

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 04:49:08 AM »
What did ya'll expect ?
Bill & Hill will do anything to go back in the White House !
Maybe they need a new supply of towels or something .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 05:14:10 AM »
"you can blame Bush for this" ??  Tell me how that spins out.  I live in WV where everything is Bush's fault 'cause Sugar Daddy Byrd tells 'em it is (even Hurricane Katrina) but I can't understand how Bush engineered a Hussein/Rodham ticket for the dumcraps. 

Also, I think there was so much bad blood, and angry words between the two that Rodham isn't about to eat enough crow to take second spot on the ticket.  Nor will Hussein have her. 

I do think the party powers realize that if they don't gain the White House on this try, the Democratic Party is over.

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 05:19:53 AM »
"you can blame Bush for this" ??  Tell me how that spins out.  I live in WV where everything is Bush's fault 'cause Sugar Daddy Byrd tells 'em it is (even Hurricane Katrina) but I can't understand how Bush engineered a Hussein/Rodham ticket for the dumcraps. 

Also, I think there was so much bad blood, and angry words between the two that Rodham isn't about to eat enough crow to take second spot on the ticket.  Nor will Hussein have her. 

I do think the party powers realize that if they don't gain the White House on this try, the Democratic Party is over.
I don't understand how the Democratic part could be over. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 01:29:54 PM »

How the hell is it Bush's fault? Anything that goes wrong even when Clinton was in office is Bush's fault. You used no logic in your statement.

I don't understand how the Democratic part could be over. Dale

It won't be. There is too many Idiot's out there that will keep feeding the flame.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline jimster

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 01:43:30 PM »
I'm still banking on the thought that when it comes time to vote, a whole lot of people will show up that think like us...well, I'm hoping anyway.
As far as how two people like this have a chance to get that far up, I guess we could say the Republican party didn't do much to show anyone what they are supposed to stand for, heck, about 100 republicans in Congress just voted on a bill like they were Democrats.  Can't see no real difference in either party sometimes. 
Hillary might be just flying over like a vulture waiting for a chance to jump back in in a heartbeat if Obama does or says something really stupid, or more comes out about him...I doubt if Obama trusts her any more than we do, but maybe the DNC does think with both of them running they have a better chance to get the White House again.
I personally think things are pretty much beyond repair as far as Congress goes, it would take a big movement on the part of the people to kick both parties out and start over from scratch.

I guess when they asked Ben Franklin what sort of government the delegates created and he said "A republic, if you can keep it." ...pretty much nails it. 
even a republic can fail over time if the people try hard enough...or don't try hard enough to keep it.

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 04:17:59 PM »

Can you back your stupid  statement?
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 05:08:50 PM »

Can you back your stupid  statement?

It should be you can blame Bill Clinton if you ask me. I am intrested in hearing what he says.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick