Author Topic: Looking for old friends from Fernandina Beach Fl.  (Read 371 times)

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Looking for old friends from Fernandina Beach Fl.
« on: June 06, 2008, 01:32:27 PM »
This is a big site and thought maybe I would find some old friends from Fernandina Beach Florida. My name is Dale Risher. I lived there from 1983 to about 1992. I made a lot of friends there and wonder what has happend to many. I was the guy known as Thumper!!!!!!!! Thumper was printed on the back of every vehicle I drove back then. I was big into car stereos back then and drove a Chevy Nova, Chevy S10 pickup truck and later a Chevy Blazer that rocked beyond belief. I used to hang out at the game room at main beach and partied hard down the south end. I am not the guy I was then and now have a wife and child. I was just wondering about some old friends. You can email me at    DALESCARPENTRY@AOL.COM        Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Re: Looking for old friends from Fernandina Beach Fl.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 03:51:19 PM »
i  am  here  but  then  you  know   that.   any  one  else  here  local  ??   i  am  tim  hampton  and  in  the  phone  book.
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
Re: Looking for old friends from Fernandina Beach Fl.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 03:58:24 PM »
i  am  here  but  then  you  know   that.   any  one  else  here  local  ??   i  am  tim  hampton  and  in  the  phone  book.
Tim I was wondering when you might make that first post. Well guys I would like to introduce to you the man that taught me to shoot. I have known him for 26 years now and is a real stand up guy. I consider him one of the best friends I will ever have. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!