Author Topic: McBush...  (Read 576 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
McBush...
« on: June 09, 2008, 04:37:32 PM »
   I have seen some folks use the term "McBush' to describe McCain..that proves just one thing..someone frequents the radical left hate blogs. Fox News outlined
  this new brilliannce of the far left, this morning. McCain is no Bush..in fact, there are some things about him I wish were more Bush-like...

Now to B. Hussein Obama ! Surely, with his hatred of most things typically and traditionally American, his endorsement by Muslim terrorist outfits etc...
   Surely he must be a... McCarter..

However, to just credit him with the Jimmie Carter credentials doesn't quite seem enough..considering his background, wouldn't " Mullah McCarter" seem appropriate ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline kevthebassman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: McBush...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 02:00:32 AM »
Well, let's face facts, McCain and Bush aren't exactly light-years apart as far as their agenda is concerned.  McCain breaks ranks with Bush on some things, but that's not always a good thing, such as with wanting amnesty for illegals.

I do grimace when I hear him described as McBush though.  It's just a smear tactic, much like the people who take special care to make sure that we all know that it's Barack Hussein Obama.

Offline dukkillr

• The Daily Limit
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 04:26:22 AM »
I do grimace when I hear him described as McBush though.  It's just a smear tactic, much like the people who take special care to make sure that we all know that it's Barack Hussein Obama.

Well said.  I doubt seriously if anyone is swayed by the childish little names people are using here and elsewhere... and it makes the writer/speaker look like he's back in third grade.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 06:42:58 AM »
TM;
  You are one of the first ones here to use the McBush appelation..so you should take the McCarter title in stride. You also have called many of us zionists, religoi-zealots and
   many other manufactured terms..yet offer no solid evidence for using such terms . Thus; the term "mullah" should not alarm you..there is circumstantial evidence
   to support that term, than many of the names you toss around...
  In a single post you accused me of being a war monger,religious fanatic, death worshipper, promoter vof class warfare, a personality cultist, and an international pyramid builder.
        "international pyramid builder"..I wish I were that important, however I only built the pyramids of Khufu and Zoser in Egypt I hot the bidding notice too late, so I didn't
   get in on the Mexican contracts of the 1200s-1500s...LOL
         In any case, with a verbal blast like that, I'm surprised you even mentioned the name calling...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 11:22:26 AM »
    McCain is no Bush..in fact, there are some things about him I wish were more Bush-like...

In that case,.. it seems that you would be happy that people are comparing him to Bush.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 12:23:45 PM »
Thanks for posting that, dukkillr. My sentiments exactly.

Offline jhm

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 03:38:09 AM »
And all I can ADD to all of that is ( AT LEAST I LIKED THE ADVOCATE )   JIM

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 03:45:04 AM »
Undoubtedly this election is going to be about as Rush described it yesterday. Rush said this election is not about John McCain..it is all about B.Hussein Obama..
  Either one is all for Obama or against him...
   I cannot entirely agree,since the biggest difference between the two is the SCOTUS appointments..constructioniusts or activist !

McCain has pledged "strict constructionist" while B. Hussein has already declared the constitution to be a "living, breathing document"....

Makes one wonder if he views the Koran in the same light ...