Author Topic: The cunning Mr. Obama  (Read 990 times)

Offline crustaceous

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
The cunning Mr. Obama
« on: June 23, 2008, 07:01:37 PM »
Of course this is all a cover up because we all know he really is a Muslim!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25340374

Offline TribReady

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
Re: The cunning Mr. Obama
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 04:11:28 AM »
He will keep a perceived "distance" from most Muslim groups until after the election-it's just good politics.

His own words tell how he truly feels, and he will cozy up to them after elected.  The Muslim world, and the terrorists among them, know they only have to bide their time until next January.
A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  -2 Chronicles 7:14

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 01:21:34 AM »
  Yes;
  Clearly a case of "distancing" for right now..we haven't heard him talking much about "gay marriage" lately either..but he's all for it. He knows it doesn't
  "fly" with the great majority, so he is mum for now.
          He doesn't mention the "Gamaliel Foundation" that he worked for several years (see Wikipedia). Gamaliel Foundation is a group greatly funded by
   George Soros, whose aim is to bring down American society as it is now knowm and replace it with a form of Communism.  do a search for it !
    Although he doesn't mention it now, once in office..he still owes a great debt to Soros, Move-on.org and the Gamaliel foundation.

Suggestion: When you search out Gamaliel read what other reasearch groups say about them as well as what they say about themselves.
       Either way, it is disquieting !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 02:55:36 AM »
YEP. And it's the 3rd party voters that will ensure his election. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Beers

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 07:34:26 AM »
A Muslim would oppose gay marriage, and abortion.

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 07:38:24 AM »

Not if they can use it to destroy this country.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 10:10:46 AM »
 You don't see them standing in the lines of protest at the abortuaries.. No abortion for Muslims, but fine for others..that way, the "infidels" are helping
  to defeat themselves in this worldwide struggle  And some infidels are dumb enought to help them !

Same with the gay marriage issue..
   Both of those acts keep the dumbest of the "infidels" from reproducing !.. :P
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Beers

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 12:37:05 PM »
Same with the gay marriage iss ue..keeps the dumbest of the "infidels" from reproducing !.. :P

Right, because we all know that gays reproduce if they can't get married...   ::)

Seriously guys, Obama makes my skin crawl, but the notion that he's some secret muslim sleeper agent plotting to turn the country over to al-qaeda is as nutty as any of the tin-foil hat BS I've seen.

That being said, I think he's at least as big a threat to this country as any terrorist.

Offline TribReady

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 01:03:08 PM »
Maybe not a Muslim sleeper like you're alluding to, but still a VERY dangerous Muslim sympathizer.  It won't be a direct "turning over" of the country to al-qaeda, but a gradual infiltration/infestation very similar to what's happened to the UK and Europe.

We can argue the fact of whether or  not this will happen and when, but most of us agree the odds of it happening are too high not to be atleast wary of it, if not totally prepared for it.
A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  -2 Chronicles 7:14

Offline Chilachuck

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 04:47:20 AM »

"The enemy of my enemy..."

Ally with the weaker enemy to bring down the stronger, then turn on the strongest remaining, then...

The leftards /think/ that's what they are doing in allying with the Moslems now to defeat the "conservatives" (anyone not a member of their alliance), and it's what the Moslems think they are doing with the "liberals" (they are not "liberals", more "neo-aristocrats").

I'd offer odds on the Moslems winning out in the end. The leading "liberals" are in it for power, privilege,  and prestige, and they can gain that as Moslems. Moslems are in it for ideology.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 05:10:42 AM »
Sleeper..sympathizer..same result for us !

I find it "interrreesting" that some people, even on this board, fight Evangelical Christians tooth & nail..Christians who want the best for them,
  whose worst 'crime', even by their most "radical", is one of being overly evangelistic. They treat these people with all kinds of derision, mockery
  ans lightly concealed hatred....

These same people will  offer much "understanding, make excuses for and overlook the ugly crimes ..beheading, REAL torture, bombing ,
    poisoning and shooting..and in all ways possible, murdering as many Americans as possible. If a stranger were to read them, their posts would
   make it appear that these folk's Christiain neighbors are evil, murderous,  child molester hypocrites..
        While on the other hand, the radical Muslim terrorists are really a bunch of pious, misunderstood "good old boys" that will come around if
  we just begin to understand, and act upon their righteous grievances..

Strange logic indeed !  ....A death wish perhaps ?

Offline crustaceous

• Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 05:49:24 AM »
Evangelicals = Christian Taliban
Thank God we live in a secular society!

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 09:44:25 AM »
Yeah, just look at all the Christians cutting off the heads of non-believers.  Talk about convoluted thinking. 
 SHEEEZE
" we are screwed "

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 03:57:32 PM »
   lrs;
  Why beat around the bush..Crusty made a totally stupid statement !

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2008, 03:46:11 AM »
   lrs;
  Why beat around the bush..Crusty made a totally stupid statement !

Yeah, it's a bad habit I got into when I was a kid.  I'm working it out in therapy  ;D
" we are screwed "

Offline rex6666

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 04:57:31 AM »
If you will just give all the Muslims in this country some SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKHEN,
POLK SALAD, MOON PIES AND RC COLA they will settle right down and come to our way of thinking
 ;D ::)
Rex
GOD GUNS and GUTS MADE AMERICA GREAT

Texas is good for men and dogs, but it is hell on women and horses.

Offline lrs

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 05:46:07 AM »
I have always thought they do not have enough TV.  It's hard to get into all this terrorist crap if there's an episode of Married with Children on the tube.
This could be the answer.  Drop a bunch of tv's, moon pies and cases of budweiser all over their countryside, with free satellite. 
Then after a couple of generations, they will be dumbed down and brain washed way too much to care about what will become of their country.
" we are screwed "