Poll

Who will you be voting for for president?

John McCain
62 (82.7%)
Barak Obama
5 (6.7%)
Ralph Nader
1 (1.3%)
Bob Barr
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Who will you be voting for for president?  (Read 14011 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Who will you be voting for for president?
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2008, 08:59:55 AM »
31 post ( SOME MORE THAN ONCE ) out of over 24000 members equates  to the action of 5% of the REP. voters ?
That's got to be the new math !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2008, 09:01:07 AM »
a little over 60 post , sorry forgot first page .

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2008, 09:14:04 AM »
Unfortunately, I will hold my nose and pull the lever for McCain. I would like to vote for Barr but he has no broad base appeal or a snowballs chance in hell of winning. A vote for Barr is essentially a mathematically vote for Obama, the christian hating anti-American, Muslim loving, gun hating inexperienced neophyte.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2008, 09:26:07 AM »
Here is how I arrived at 5%.  Conservatives, Republicans, gun owners, hunters, ect, count for about 1/2 of the electorate.  The other half is libs, dems, etc.  So, if approximately 10% of our voters go Libertarian, then this translates to about 5% of the electorate figuring the total electrate.

Offline zacharoo

• Trade Count: (9)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2008, 09:53:35 AM »
Yes you are right powderman!! I feel the same way. Any person who won't respect the pledge of allegiance with his hand on his heart or the nation anthem HAS TO BE WRONG FOR US !!!
Zacharoo

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2008, 10:11:24 AM »
got to be new math , FANTASTIC !

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2008, 11:13:21 AM »
You guys know the one thing that really sticks in my head and gets my goat? When his wife said. This is the first time in my adult life I am proud to be an American. I don't know about you guys but I have been proud to be an American ever since I could even understand what it was. Of all people you would think she would be a supper proud American being the wife of a US senator and all. Why would he even marry a woman that was not a proud American? Is it like his church that he went to for 20 years and did not know his preacher was a racist and about as un American as they come. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2008, 12:36:08 PM »
I feel sorry for the 2 people that clicked the button for Obama. Hopefully that was jaut an accident becasue the real accident will happen if that idiot gets in the White House........
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline toytruck

• Avid Poster
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2008, 12:57:21 PM »
Like a feller said on another forum....On one hand we have a bitch married to a lawyer and a lawyer married to a bitch (When Hillary was still in it to win it) and we have a Vietnam War hero.  Its a no brainer!!
Whites & TC Renegade

Life may change us, but we start and end with family.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2008, 01:33:23 PM »
  I'll X for McCain..only to prevent an OBAMANATION..
   With both houses on his side, no telling what kind of damage he could do in the first year alone !

I do hope McCain chooses a conservative running mate. The contribution letters I have been sent by the Reps
  have all been sent back ..telling them to give us cultural conservatives some representation..or no $$ !

If you are a contributor to conservative causes and you with hold funds..they may listen a bit better.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2008, 01:39:32 PM »
  I'll X for McCain..only to prevent an OBAMANATION.

I have to say I like that phrase. I have never heard it before. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2008, 04:09:30 PM »
Mccain 37, obama 2, + 4 more that will count for obama. What a waste. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2008, 04:17:22 PM »
I feel sorry for the 2 people that clicked the button for Obama. Hopefully that was jaut an accident becasue the real accident will happen if that idiot gets in the White House........

Now this is basically a hardcore pro gun websight, why would any gun owner vote for Barrak Hussien Obama? Seriously can anyone answer me this. I know we all argue quite a but about alot of things here,(and I argue as much or more  than most) but I have never really seen anyone that is anti second amendment here. One thing I have never seens disputed here is The Right to Bear Arms. What gives? How bout you give us your reason for voting against the second ammendment?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2008, 04:24:19 PM »
BILLY. A no brainer, he's a dumcrap. There are some who would vote for castro if he ran on the dumcrap ticket. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2008, 09:08:29 PM »

Now this is basically a hardcore pro gun websight, why would any gun owner vote for Barrak Hussien Obama? Seriously can anyone answer me this. I know we all argue quite a but about alot of things here,(and I argue as much or more  than most) but I have never really seen anyone that is anti second amendment here. One thing I have never seens disputed here is The Right to Bear Arms. What gives? How bout you give us your reason for voting against the second ammendment?
I know we had a member by the name of Perkins who was like that and made multiple commits of vote for Obama and supporting gun control(3guns max is what he said) and abortion and to beat all said it should be funded by the government. I believe Graybeard banned him but I am not sure. He said he hunted but I doubt that I just don't get people with no common sense. We do have anti gun and hunters among us on the site unfortunately.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline powderman

« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2008, 02:26:15 AM »
NOBODY voting for osama or a 3rd party this late in the game can possibly support the private ownership of firearms. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Offline Sitting Duck

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2008, 12:45:26 PM »
The posters voting Democratic/Obama have every right to do so.  Maybe they are Democrats for reasons aside from any arms issue.  This is still America and people have the "right" to vote as they see fit.  I don't personally care what the political makeup is of this site.

Do I think they are wrong?  You betcha!  But then I think the posters that will vote for McCain are wrong also.  I've said it before that a Democrat will give this Republic a fast death and a Republican will give us a slow death.    Dead is dead!

The majority here seem to be focused on the lessor of two evils.  And have been for thirty to forty years.  Look where this practice has gotten us.  If you can't be for substantial change then you deserve everything that happens to you in the near future.  As does anyone else in your household of voting age.

I feel sorry for those not of voting age.  We are making uninformed decisions that will impact them in a very negative way.  And they won't have a damn thing to say about it.

It's like the government has injected us with something that promotes stupidity and apathy.  How else can you explain our current state of affairs?

We should be ashamed at what we have allowed this country to become. 

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2008, 12:49:12 PM »
McCain.  Hussein and Hillary are playing suck face at the moment but you know she has an agenda.  If she really wants Hussein to win, she'll send Slick on an extended vacation.  I think in her heart of hearts, she'd love Hussein to lose so she could emerge as the great white hope for '08.  

If our northern neighbors love Hussein so well, I think we ought to give him to them.  Lord knows we've sent enough draft dodging, I'd rather be red than dead, pacifists north. One more won't make a difference. However, I thought that Canada was introducing legislature that would bar that sort of riff-raff.

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2008, 01:57:06 PM »
We did have Ronald Reagan for two landslide terms in the 80's.  So the last 30-40 years, we got Klinton when Ross Perots 3rd party took votes away from Bush Sr. and Bob Dole, another war hero. 

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2008, 02:06:28 PM »

But then I think the posters that will vote for McCain are wrong also.  I've said it before that a Democrat will give this Republic a fast death and a Republican will give us a slow death.    Dead is dead!

Sounds like someone is "giving up", "Throwing in the Towel", Surrendering, "white flag" !!. Thats as bad as voting for Obama and giving our country to the enemies of Americia.

Very sad.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Sitting Duck

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2008, 03:00:48 PM »

[/quote]

Sounds like someone is "giving up", "Throwing in the Towel", Surrendering, "white flag" !!. Thats as bad as voting for Obama and giving our country to the enemies of Americia.

Very sad.
[/quote]

Oh please... The enemies of America are Americans.  And that would include those party groupies that actually vote and vote the party ticket every year.  The Republicans and Democrats.  Turning this country around will take a catastrophic event.  The only thing that seems to motivate people anymore is pain.  And apparently, we haven't felt enough pain to take our government back.

Neither Obama or McCain are the answer.  Just new faces on center stage.

Wake up! 

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2008, 03:14:39 PM »
The posters voting Democratic/Obama have every right to do so.  Maybe they are Democrats for reasons aside from any arms issue.  This is still America and people have the "right" to vote as they see fit.  I don't personally care what the political makeup is of this site.

Do I think they are wrong?  You betcha!  But then I think the posters that will vote for McCain are wrong also.  I've said it before that a Democrat will give this Republic a fast death and a Republican will give us a slow death.    Dead is dead!

The majority here seem to be focused on the lessor of two evils.  And have been for thirty to forty years.  Look where this practice has gotten us.  If you can't be for substantial change then you deserve everything that happens to you in the near future.  As does anyone else in your household of voting age.

I feel sorry for those not of voting age.  We are making uninformed decisions that will impact them in a very negative way.  And they won't have a damn thing to say about it.

It's like the government has injected us with something that promotes stupidity and apathy.  How else can you explain our current state of affairs?

We should be ashamed at what we have allowed this country to become. 

I agree it is every legal American citcacens right to vote for who the want. I'm just thinking being a Barrak Hussien Obama supporter here, is like passing out Neo Nazi pamphlets in Harlem.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2008, 03:57:39 PM »

Very sad.
[/quote]

Oh please... The enemies of America are Americans.  And that would include those party groupies that actually vote and vote the party ticket every year.  The Republicans and Democrats.  Turning this country around will take a catastrophic event.  The only thing that seems to motivate people anymore is pain.  And apparently, we haven't felt enough pain to take our government back.

Neither Obama or McCain are the answer.  Just new faces on center stage.

Wake up! 
[/quote]

Your not reading my posts. Who said "I will hold my nose" and vote for McCain. ME.

I dislike McCain but not voting for him is by default, a mathimatical vote for Obama. I rather loose less with McCain then loose it all with Obama. This is a vote for the lessor of two evils.

Giving in and giving up is not something I do. Apparently some feel that giving up to our enemies (internal and external) is just fine. Thats what the English did and look at the poop bag mess that place has become.

Sorry, but I am awake.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline powderman

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2008, 03:21:25 AM »
Mccain 38, obama 2, votes that will help obama win 5. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2008, 04:39:46 AM »
This is exactly what I was trying to find out.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2008, 04:45:33 AM »
So McCain is ahead by 31 votes !  ?

Offline 30-06man

« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2008, 07:45:17 AM »
Obama 2, Barr 5, and McCain 39. So far we lost a few more and Obama is gaining and McCain is ahead by 32 votes.

He must have said change somewhere on the site.  >:( :o :'(
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2008, 09:24:35 AM »
Unfortunately, these votes convert to 7 for Obama and 39 for McCain. As much as I like Barr, he will only take votes from McCain.

What we really need is a campaign to get Hillary to run as a 3rd party candidate. That's the sure road to the White House for McCain.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline powderman

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2008, 04:17:32 PM »
Unfortunately, these votes convert to 7 for Obama and 39 for McCain. As much as I like Barr, he will only take votes from McCain.

What we really need is a campaign to get Hillary to run as a 3rd party candidate. That's the sure road to the White House for McCain.

YEP. All votes for Barr will help obama. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2008, 01:15:47 AM »

Well the people votong for Barr are"doing the right thing", kinda a hippy thing. Even though thier vote will count for absolutly NOTHING, they will FEEL they made a STATEMENT. Well yes they will have made a statement, thier statement is we support Barrak Hussien Obama. Come on guys get over this feel good hippy mentallity and actually do something. Your silly support for a third party candidate will have absolutly no influence on the outcome of this election. Might as well stay home.