Author Topic: At 10am today are country could turn for the worst.  (Read 441 times)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
At 10am today are country could turn for the worst.
« on: June 26, 2008, 01:30:46 AM »
At 10 AM, you might want to check out this website http://www.scotusblog.com/wp/ , it will have live coverage of todays expected supreme court opinion on the Washington DC gun case.. This is supposed to be a major development in our gun rights.. Be ready to turn your guns in, lol

Offline teddy12b

• GBO Supporter
Re: At 10am today our country will turn for the worst.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 01:40:30 AM »
From what I've read so far I am expecting this ruling to be in favor of guns and gun owners.  They did get rid of the DC handgun ban.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
Re: At 10am today are country will turn for the worst.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 07:26:46 AM »
A small victory today for gun rights thank you God.

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (58)
  • A good woman, nice bike and fine guns!
Re: At 10am today are country could turn for the worst.
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 07:43:32 AM »
Sure is a load off my mind!  I was worried about keeping my guns for my last few years!  Anyway, I printed off the decision so I can read it in detail.  :)
Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute.  Currently a Gentleman of leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club

Offline 30-06man

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: At 10am today are country could turn for the worst.
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 09:38:21 AM »
I would be more worried now. Dems say taxes will be raised in Cities like Chicago if then bans are lifted. They say we gun owners will commit suicide and murder in simple arguments. They refuse to look at statics. CNN also reported today that all internet gun sales were basically "underground" when we know we have to go through an FFL Dealer. I thought that this was good until I saw the reactions.
The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind

Rick