Author Topic: Flash..on Fox News this morning..  (Read 5192 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Flash..on Fox News this morning..
« on: July 02, 2008, 01:42:05 AM »
   A Palestinian Arab working on a road project went berserk with his huge bucket tractor and killed many people. He even attacked a public bus
  that was carrying many school children..just getting out for summer vacation ( time; about noon, Jerusalem time)

It probably was the fault of the Israeli children..they may have teased him about the brand of tractor he was operating..yeah sure !

In any case he was stopped by a courageous soldier on leave from the IDF (Israeli Defense Force). The brave IDF trooper grabbed police weapon,
   climbed aboard the tractor..and sent the crazed Muslim to join his 72 virgins..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Flash..on Fox News this morning..
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 03:16:00 AM »
Those darned Jews will even use their children to antagonize those poor, misunderstood, deprived, Godless scum. Shame on those kids. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 06:26:56 AM »
At least someone had a gun handy.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline blackpowderbill

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 06:56:58 AM »
Thank G someone had the pressence of mind to make a command decision. Had that happened here the soldier would have been arrested for murder and the NCIS or Army CID would be salivating at the though of prosecuting the lad.
People are like slinkies, they serve no purpose yet they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Offline powderman

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 04:21:38 PM »
Still making excuses for the Godless ones I see tm. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 08:27:00 PM »
  Here's one the Muslim murderer missed (in the pink dress).

..And one who didn't miss (blue shirt)..

Thank God for off duty IDF soldiers..(and on duty ones)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline blackpowderbill

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 04:02:58 AM »
Folks need to stop making excuses for the islamists. If they would lay down their weapons and cease to make war on the Jews, the war would stop then and there. Israel has always tried to live in peace with the Palistinians and Arabs. For their efforts they are taken under mortar and rocket from islamist cowards who hide in housing complexes and run out to fire before scurrying back into the dark.
If Israel were to lay down her weapons the islamists would commence a slaughter that might have appaled even Adolph and Joe.
It truly is a conflict of good verses evil. The islamist have chosen the side of evil.
People are like slinkies, they serve no purpose yet they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 04:18:45 AM »
  Apparently this individual DID NOT have his home in Jerusalem destroyed. Accoerding to today's Jerusalem Post, his family were ordered to
  dismantle the "mourning tent" they were putting up 'in honor' of him..just outside THEIR HOME in a suburban village near east Jerusalem .
   To pretend that this is just one psycho individual that "cracked", don't try to feed us that !Immediately after the murder rampage, the
   terrorist group "Islamic Jihad" issued congratulatory messages for the beast's inhuman actions !

No; he was not alone..certainly not in spirit..

He did accomplish one thing; a wall may be built between those villages and Jerusalem and ID cards my be required for their inhabitants..

Now listen to the Palestinians whine, and that without a single reference to these murders... :P

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 06:05:09 AM »
What Blackpowderbill said +1.  The Jews don't have rallies where they scream and holler and cavort about and empty AK47's into the air and swear mighty oaths to erase the Arabs. I think if they had a few, the Arabs would fill their pants and shut up for a while. 

I understand that Caterpillar is coming out with a new model with bulletproof glass in the cab.  Kewl. :D  Maybe they could use it on those demonstrators. Leave behind a long smear of organic fertilizer and a few plastic sandals. ;)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 10:53:53 AM »
I'm glad to see that this animal was taken out of the gene pool. It is sad that the very few Nazi wanna bees cannot see the truth of it all.

TM7 man you gotta get over the hate, it is consuming you.

Beeman that sounds like one heck of a nice model of bulldozer.

99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2008, 01:23:36 PM »
A lot of the fanatics aren't poor and deprived, they are actually well off. So much for that liberal excuse for murderers.

Offline Fazak

• Contributor
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2008, 01:53:30 PM »
Why is it that so much of the American media is dedicated to reporting on some piddlin' little country halfway around the world?

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 01:58:17 PM »
Same reason why we send billions of dollars to some piddlin little country halfway around the world.  Lot of folks in this country have a soft spot for Israel, and Israel is more than willing to use that to their advantage.

Offline powderman

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2008, 04:21:10 PM »
BLACKPOWDER, BEEMAN, IG, BILLY. All well said. the only one here making excuses for the Godless ones is tm. Jeruselum is a Holy city, the Godless ones don't belong there. The day will come when the Israel of old rears up and ends this whole palestinian crappola. The Godless ones will get their war, but they aint gonna like it. I'd love to see Israel reclaim ALL of the land God gave them lost trying to keep peace with liars and murderers who are sworn to kill them. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2008, 06:16:54 PM »
Oh, powderman.  You and the "godless mooslems" have so much in common it's simply amazing.  It would probably make a really awesome sit-com...... yes, I can see it now.  "Tonight at 7, it's The Powderman and Osama Show!"

Offline blackpowderbill

• Contributor
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2008, 12:56:40 AM »
Hoorah Powderman! You hit the nail upon the head. TM seems to think the Israelis  sit around all day thinking of ways to abuse Palistinians. That is not what I saw while I was there on various occassions. I saw an open society where Palistinians who could behave (abide by the law like any good citizen) held jobs and ran shops and generally led productive lives. The Jews are not persecuting them. When the IDF buldozes a house or houses, rest assured that the occupants of those homes have done something to deserve that fate. The problems faced by Palistinians have been brought on by Palistinans and islamists within their circle.  What pains me is that many Palistinians are Christians, but if they have cast their lot with the islamists then they also have sealed their fate.
 Palistine was given to the Jews by G and man should not try to second guess him.

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2008, 03:34:23 AM »
TM
I agree in part---We should remember what independence is.
The 4th is also to remember HOW we got this Independence/Liberty/ capacity for being able too be bleeding hearts. It is thru the shed blood, tears, lost years, life-long memories which do not dissolve, of brave men who sacrificed life for me.
 Now, and I know in my heart that you are enjoying this little stir, I must advise any who think that this little country is without a defender and has taken land from the rightful owners, too think again. I must bring up the advice too read the scriptures and see what God thinks.
If you wish too take sides against God that is OK. Prepare too lose.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2008, 04:50:15 AM »
Wahl, if this is gonna turn into a "I can thump the Bible better than you can" session, I'll see you later. 

IMO, We need to buy some of those Cats with bullet proof cabs and use them on the public housing they we have built so folks wouldn't have to live in pig stys only to find we have created larger pig stys that have become lawless enclaves in which police fear to travel and seek only to contain.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2008, 02:41:27 PM »
   TM;
  It is presumptuous in th least for you to insist that Powderman,Blackpowder , Billy and I are "supercharged with erroneous Biblical interpretations".
  Now, as Beeman said..I don't want to start a scripture quoting fight..so if you want that let's go to the Bible forums !

Moreover, after accusing us of error, you said "I/we have a different interpretation, than you". So, now is the time to ""fish or cut bait. I have, in
  previous posts given you the names of several universities and Bible Colleges (among hundreds) that agree with us..and their main thrust is correct
  handling of the Scriptures. In case you missed before here are a couple..Hyles-Anderson U. Crown Point, IN, Liberty University, Lynchburg , VA,
  Bob Jones U., Greenville, SC, Regent U., Virginia Beach, VA, BIOLA, Los Angeles, .Even the Ivy league Harvard, Yale and Princeton were started by
  people that agree with us !
  So, are you going to fish;..or cut bait ?  We know the "I" in your accusation is you..but who is the "we"..you can either inform us or be considered
  A phony ... Here is your chance to identify the great scholars of your theology..what college, university or group comprises your "we" ?

Gonna fish ?

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2008, 02:55:11 PM »
So the bible gives the Israelis the right to boot folks from their homes?  Well, I tell you, the only way that could mean less to me is if I were a Palestinian.  Yet another reason why the only good use for a bible is as a source of very thin paper to encase your "herbal remedies" in before smoking.  Given that I don't smoke anything, I have even less use for it.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2008, 02:59:54 PM »
What Blackpowderbill said +1.  The Jews don't have rallies where they scream and holler and cavort about and empty AK47's into the air and swear mighty oaths to erase the Arabs. I think if they had a few, the Arabs would fill their pants and shut up for a while. 

I understand that Caterpillar is coming out with a new model with bulletproof glass in the cab.  Kewl. :D  Maybe they could use it on those demonstrators. Leave behind a long smear of organic fertilizer and a few plastic sandals. ;)

Nice Dozer indeed!! I remember when I was a kid my Dad bought a D9 to clear timber in the Cache River Bottoms & I was awestruck.

And BeeMan you are right, you don't see Jews doing this crap & I havn't seen any Penecostals running around here running over or blowing up babies either.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline powderman

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2008, 03:58:07 PM »
kev. The palestinians are trespassers, it's not their land. God gave it to Israel thousands of years ago. I know you don't believe the Bible, your loss, not mine. tm reads the same thing we do but believes none of it, he changes entire meanings to suit his hate Israel agenda, again, his loss, not mine. Judgement day will come for all of us, some will be ready, many will not. Make fun of Christians all you want, your loss, not ours. Where will you spend eternity??? Smoking, or non smoking, saw that outside a church, think about it. POWDERMAN.   :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2008, 04:36:18 PM »
kev. The palestinians are trespassers, it's not their land. God gave it to Israel thousands of years ago. I know you don't believe the Bible, your loss, not mine. tm reads the same thing we do but believes none of it, he changes entire meanings to suit his hate Israel agenda, again, his loss, not mine. Judgement day will come for all of us, some will be ready, many will not. Make fun of Christians all you want, your loss, not ours. Where will you spend eternity??? Smoking, or non smoking, saw that outside a church, think about it. POWDERMAN.   :( :( :( :( :( :(

If you read the bible, which I'm assuming you do, you'd know that the Israelis, according to your book, are destined to burn right along side me.  The Crusaders had no concept of that land belonging to Israel.  They had no qualms about taking that land and holding it for Christianity.

TM may indeed be guilty of interpreting the bible in a way that suits his agenda.  Just as you are guilty of interpreting it in a way that suits YOUR agenda.  Same with all the biblical scholars out there, dating all the way back to the dark ages.

As for your salvation, Powderman, I wouldn't be so sure that you, and 99% of all Christians for that matter, are going where you THINK you're going.  You ever let your kids get away with cursing you?  Bible says that they should be put to death.  There are dozens of biblical laws like that, but we've been over that subject before and I'll spare us both and not dredge up any of that hogwash.

Bottom line is, the bible doesn't amount to a deed for that land.  It's convenient for the Israelis that the bible says what it says, but that doesn't amount to a hill of beans for the folks who were born on that land, lived on that land, and buried their loved ones in that land.  If some native Americans came along tomorrow and claimed that their religion promised the land your house is on to them, I bet you wouldn't be too darn happy if they came along with a Caterpillar tractor and leveled the home where you raised your children.  If the Supreme Court ruled in their favor (as the UN has done for Israel) would you be any happier or more likely to walk away without taking some potshots at them?

I'm not saying that the Palestinians are justified in walking onto a bus full of Israeli children and blowing themselves up, far from it.  The fact that I see how they justify those actions to themselves does not mean that I am justifying those actions.  They're going about it all wrong and they'll never get what they want with those tactics.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2008, 05:16:26 PM »
When Isreal was created in 1948 the Arabs living within the boundaries had a choice, they could be calm, stay in their homes and get along with the Jews. Those who did are doing very well now. Most were stirred up by their Muslem leaders to fear the Jews and fled. They ended up in the refugee camps. Do the huge Muslem nations that are fantastically rich on oil money surrounding them take in their Muslem brothers? They do not. They see advantages in keeping impoverished fanatics on Isreal's boarders. Meanwhile the people who have all the means to help outfit their private jets with gold lined bathtubs.

You may believe whatever you want about the current fight, the Bible is clear about how things will be in the end. Isreal will be in possession of the land but will be hated by all nations. The Bible also says that I will bless them that blesses Isreal and curse those that curses her.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2008, 10:44:08 PM »
Kev;

Is it hard for you to "kick against the goads" ?

Offline kevthebassman

• A Real Regular
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2008, 06:26:17 AM »
Kev;

Is it hard for you to "kick against the goads" ?

I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with that saying.  Could you elaborate?

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2008, 06:30:38 AM »
I'm just glad there is one less terrorist anmal in the world! :D
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2008, 08:24:50 AM »

Kev;
 I have been avoiding Scripture references, but I will answer you query without comment: (Acts 9:5 and Acts26:14 NKJV).

TM;
  Two misaplications on your part;
    a) I am no more a Wikipedia fan than anyone else here is.  Only use Wikipedia with understanding that articles are "opinion" pieces.

b) The article you cited was especially opinionated, and as noted at the top, has been strongly disputed

As far as the question I proffered to you about your own theological roots;

1)  The answer does not require and theological disputations or splitting hairs about hermenutics !
           (e.g.  If someone were asked where he studied mechanical engineering, a simple reply such as "Georgia Tech" would suffice).

2)  It would take little effort for me to say for instance, "listen to Billy Graham's messages of the last 60 years and you have a good picture of my views".
        Probably it would take no more effort for you to point out one of your "we" icons you referred to in the "I/we" accusation.

As far as your insistent demand that Billy, PM, Blackpowder and I read some notation (from who knows?) so we know what Evangelical Christians are about...
   Wow ! We each have lived it for years and don't need explanations, I am sure.
           That would be much like Tiger Woods reading a primer on "How to Play Effective Golf", written by someone he has never heard of !  :D ;D :P

We are still waiting for you to drop the bait cutting knife !  :-*

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2008, 03:17:50 PM »
 Thank you for the answer in your last sentence. Where do we find "US" ..and their mission statement ?  Seriously; It may be an interesting read !

Frankly; I think we are both swatting at gnats here..neither will convince the other. Best we can hope for is some kind of a peaceable "draw".

BTW: I'm not the one that labeled that article in Wikipedia as "disputed and controversial" that label was already there ..apparently placed by some
  Wikipedia monitor. I could give a hoot what they say in that article, since their shoe doesn't fit me anyway !  ;)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2008, 03:44:25 PM »
TrueMuslim7 you are very good at your propaganda, mix in just enough fact into your fiction to make it seem true.

No matter what the propaganda you spew it is still Muslim=bad, America=good.