Author Topic: Ron Paul: I hear members of Congress saying "if we could only nuke Iran"  (Read 4637 times)

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
i am still curious, have any of you guys served, that is (no fancy words)  put your life on the line?  or do you just talk a good game?    ::)
   fyi, i am about sure i have the answer for this one, but i am hoping someone can surprise me.

I served!.......Three years in the Army.
I was with the 11th Air Assault Division (test) That later merged with the 101st Air Born Div.
And I was young and foolish enough to go to a foreign land and die for a bunch of corrupt politicians.

Back then we had the draft. Now we send our National Guard off to invade foreign country's , while we leave our borders wide open to anyone wishing to do us harm. (Go Figure)

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
i am still curious, have any of you guys served, that is (no fancy words)  put your life on the line?  or do you just talk a good game?    ::)
   fyi, i am about sure i have the answer for this one, but i am hoping someone can surprise me.

I spent 20 years in a police uniform. Ran an SRT unit, AND tactical canine. Job description? Protecting folks' life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness from criminals. Managed to save a few lives along the way, and lost some good friends along the way also.
Does that count to you, as serving, or did I not do enough to deserve to have a different opinion than yours?
Oh yea! Can I vote, or do I need to do something else more meaningful like you did, to qualify for that too?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett