Author Topic: "Honor" killing in Jonesboro, GA"  (Read 3351 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
"Honor" killing in Jonesboro, GA"
« on: July 10, 2008, 04:48:53 AM »
 A father strangles his daughter to death, because she didn't appreciate the marriage her father "arranged" for her !

Anyone care to guess what "religion" he is and what "God" he serves ?

Then; even the news media are calling it "honor killing"....Where is the "honor' when a 250lb man strangles his own daughter ?

HONOR..... are we living on the same planet ?

http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2008/07/06/honor-killing-in-jonesboro-georgia

www.examiner.com/a=1476552~Police_Daughter_slain_after_she_rejects_union.html

Now sympathizers I am sure, will carry on with all kinds of excuses and attempts to shift the spotlight
  somewhere else..but my only question is..     Where's the honor ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: "Honor" killing in Jonesboro, GA"
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 04:59:36 AM »
  That second web address..you may have to use the "search " feature on the page, look for ...

<  jonesboro  >
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline GRIMJIM

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 06:22:45 AM »
Unbelievable, what century is this?
GBO SENIOR MEMBER "IF THAT BALL COMES IN MY YARD I'M KEEPING IT!"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNION STEWARD CARPENTERS LOCAL 1027

IF GOD DIDN'T WANT US TO EAT ANIMALS, WHY DID HE MAKE THEM OUT OF MEAT?

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 09:06:48 AM »
The honor you are asking about was lost to the entire family by the woman's action within her ethnic community.

She was aware of the danger to herself that she caused by her action.

So much for multi culturism.  There are many societies whre the failure of one member of the family greatly affects all of the members in a negative way. Not everywhere in the world a knocked up 16 year old is considered a minor nuisance.

Should the man be prosecuted under US Law?  Of course,and he knew that as well.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 09:28:10 AM »
Some of the hard core rules of the Muslim faith actually work in our countries favor. This is one of them.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 10:14:57 AM »
  Cabin;
  The only hangup is....too bad she wasn't big enough strangle him !

...In self-defense, of course..

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 01:59:58 PM »
Your correct. The USA would likly be a better place without that scum bag sucking up our tax dollars in prision then his daugher still around.....
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 03:13:14 PM »
  Really; what kind of "God" would demand that one strangle his own daughter ?  Yes; I recall the story about Abraham & Isaac, but even then after
  proving a point, the REAL God gave Abraham a way out !
       Remember, it was only a short time ago when 2 girls were murdered in TexasI believe that was..another "honor" killing. An observer on Fox News
   today said there are 5,000 "honor" killings globally every year.

Some God !...some honor !

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 04:12:05 PM »
Normal everyday life in the "religion of peace".
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline crustaceous

• Contributor
  • back for a limited engagement
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 04:37:06 PM »
There is a heathen Muslim devil's spawn family in my neighborhood (potential sleeper cell). They even have daughters. Should I whisk the girls away to a secret hiding place (elk camp) or kill the father to prevent the inevitable honor murders?

Offline DalesCarpentry

• Trade Count: (32)
  • I would rather be shooting!!
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 06:09:00 PM »
I honestly can't think of anything my daughter could do for me to kill her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I on the other hand would dive on a bomb, jump in front of a bullet and pull her out of the way from a speeding bus coming down the street to save her life. In other words I would die for my daughter. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 06:50:16 PM »
To them women are property.  They have no rights.  They are to be totally subservient to their husbands, fathers, or any male member of their family.    Maybe she thought that being in Americia she could get away with not obeying her father.  If so too bad for her. 

Bet he gets off with a light sentence. 
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 01:44:34 AM »
To them women are property.  They have no rights.  They are to be totally subservient to their husbands, fathers, or any male member of their family.    Maybe she thought that being in Americia she could get away with not obeying her father.  If so too bad for her. 

Bet he gets off with a light sentence. 

WHen Barrack Hussien Obama gets elected he will deal with this with his "faith based inititives". I'm sure the Sharia courts will deal with this man.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 03:14:59 AM »
Another example of the love and peace of that Godless cult. I'm sure true muslim 7 is scouring the net for good reasons to support the actions of that Godless, subhuman SOB. That so called father should be executed immediately, no reason for scum like that to live, or any like him.  They are like rabid dogs, their mosques are their lairs where hatred and death are preached. All mosques should be closed, or destroyed. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 06:56:01 AM »
i say we should throw a party for the guy.  com'on, quite being sticks in the mud.   throw him a good old fashion texas tailgate party.   you know, tie him to the back of a pick up and then see how far you can drag him before you start loosing pieces.  then pick up the pieces, and feed them to the pigs.  video tape the whole deal, then show it to his community.  ;D   sounds honorable to me.

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 07:27:52 AM »
Better idea, drag him till he is good and bloody, but still alive.  Then stake him out where the wild hogs feed.  Video the proceedings and send copies world wide.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 07:29:57 AM »
Better idea, drag him till he is good and bloody, but still alive.  Then stake him out where the wild hogs feed.  Video the proceedings and send copies world wide.
i'm down with that.

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 08:20:06 AM »
Some of the hard core rules of the Muslim faith actually work in our countries favor. This is one of them.

Never does murder work in anyones favor! He should be tried for murder, just like anyone else that commits such a terrible crime, and if found guilty.put to death.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 09:07:07 AM »
nw hunter:  You are somewhat right, and that is the way it should be with our system of laws.  My fear is that he will get off, or get only a light sentence.  Therefore it is nice to fantasize about the other ways.  At least he does not get away with it that way.  That's my Indian side coming out.

Murder, what is murder?  Killing someone with out a justified reason.                Personally in my opinion it would be justified, therefore not murder.
                                   The taking of a human life period.                            This one I can't agree with at all, Too many of our military, and police would fall into this one.   
What Is A Veteran?

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 09:47:21 AM »
since the US takes in all kinds of immigrants with different values, he was justified in the killing according to his believes.

Having lived in a place where a large percentage of Sikhs lived we had similar situations with these types of killings. Other then prosecuting them for the deed, you are not going to change their old country minds.

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 10:13:15 AM »
gimme a break.   we feed ackmed to the pigs, video tape it, show it to his community, and you think that aint gonna make an impact?  lol.

Offline deltecs

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 11:10:50 AM »
I've said it before and will again.  I think all non uniformed combatants, capital violations of American law using religion or culture as the excuse, all should be tried in military or civilian court as applicable, and  if convicted of the death penalty, wrapped in pig skin as a burial shroud.  No heaven for these.  No personal justification for their actions.  No atonement.  No reprieve.  No exception.  The perfect example of separation of church and state.
Greg lost his battle with cancer last week on April 2nd 2009. RIP Greg. We miss you.

Greg
deltecs
Detente: An armed citizenry versus a liberal society
Opinion(s) are expressly mine alone and do not necessarily agree with those of GB or GBO mgmt.

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 01:34:07 PM »
Maybe it's time we start taking a closer look at who we allow into this country.  If they are not willing to assimilate they don't need to be here.
What Is A Veteran?

Offline powderman

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2008, 03:08:53 PM »
Maybe it's time we start taking a closer look at who we allow into this country.  If they are not willing to assimilate they don't need to be here.

I'd darned sure vote for that. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2008, 04:54:50 PM »
45/70;
  Don't know how it works in Canada, but in theory at least..if someone emigrates here..they subject to the laws here !

There are some countries where people may be accustomed to defecating on every street corner, but if they
  start to practice it here, at least in most neighborhoods..they get in trouble ! Repeat the crime and they go to jail..

If we are willing to arrest them for dumping on the street, shouldn't we frown upon murder ?
  Plain murder is bad enough, b ut what kind of an evil "faith" practices filicide (murder of one's own child) ?
   Must be a special place in Hell for such an animal !

Offline slim rem 7

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2008, 08:29:31 AM »
 change his mind.. i think a small hunk of lead  rushing thru the mind is gonna change it quit a bit.. firing squad is the way these executions oughta be done.. imo
   i do think that making the executions open to the public [film an everything] would increase the deterrant power..

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2008, 08:55:45 AM »
I see merit in allowing only certain groups of immigrants I would vote for that as well. The courts would never go for it, neither would any of the two political parties. The ACLU would have a hey day.

Re Canada: No difference here. All immigrants are subject to the Law of the Land. We do however grant all persons that set foot into Canada the same protection which is something I have misgivings with.
Whether you shoot, burn, castrate of otherwise deal with these people will only make them matyrs in the eyes of their ethnic group.
Try to think of it this way,  As many would say in your country I'd be rather dead then red
 They say I rather be dead then be dishonored by my family in the eyes of their peers. How many centuries old is their culture compared to yours?

BTW I am not excusing this behavior, it has no value whatever in the western civilization and I do hope he is charged and convicted with murder 1 and gets whatever is allowed in that State.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2008, 11:42:34 AM »
My culture (Christianity) started  33 AD, theirs (Islam) started 620 AD...
  I don't expect anyone to cut me any slack for STUPID..and won't return the same !

If they don't like our culture..they may as well stay at home with their own !

Offline beemanbeme

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2008, 11:54:38 AM »
The fellow felt he was honour bound to do it.  Okay fine.  We are honour bound to see that justice is swift and sure.  And that is where the rub comes in. If this is dragged on and on; if the perp gets some spanky wrist punishment, then he will be a hero.  And, once again, the American Justice system will be shown to be a paper tiger. 
He should be given a taste of Old Testament justice. (eye or an eye, etc)   It doesn't have to be cruel and inhumane but he should not be alive 6 months from now. (but I believe that in every capital case) The fact that that ain't the way things are done back in BFE just don't cut it. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2008, 02:38:00 AM »
  We should offer him a choice..
      Accept the 'dishonor" of a daughter who would rather choose her own husband and let her liuve ...Or be given the "dishonor" of being hung and
   buried in a pig skin ! Seems that he may just be able to reason his way through that !

BTW: My Marine grandson said it was worth kicking butts (in combat) of the most arrogant ones..just because of the way they treat women & kids !