Author Topic: Wanted coyote partner in S.C. K.S.  (Read 1352 times)

Offline badshotlal

• Trade Count: (0)
Wanted coyote partner in S.C. K.S.
« on: July 11, 2008, 01:10:25 PM »
Good day,

Hope this is not violating your protocol, but can not find any other forums that address my question.
  I am 63, not working, and would like to find someone in south-central Ks. -- I live in Wichita -- to hunt predators this winter ( I don't believe in hunting them until the pups are hunting indepently.
  Soooo, if anyone is interested, holler, or tell me where I should be asking this question.  Hope you and yours are well, and enjoying the summer. ;D

God Bless

badshotlal

Offline blacknwhite

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Wanted coyote partner in S.C. K.S.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 04:25:05 PM »
Wish I was a little closer (I live in central Oklahoma) to you and I would take you up on that. Do you do any deer hunting?

Offline Jones

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 09:41:36 AM »
Hey I'm about 45mi. from you.  pm me if your still looking!

GJ

Offline badshotlal

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 02:37:42 PM »
Hey Jones,

Was checking Greybeard for something else, and danred if I didn't see you and another persons response for a 'yote hunter!  Darn, I am sorry :'(
  Yes, even though it appears we're in Spring, would enjoy visiting with you.  My e-mail is L944@sbcglobal.net, and phone is (316)522-8405.
  Season didn't work out the way I intended.  Had one issue after the other, to be interpreted as BIG BILLS.  But had some fun, met a nice group of farmers, one hunter who I hope becomes a partner.
  Again, so sorry for the delay.  I jus ain't smart enuff to see when I get replies, I guess.  :P
  Look forward to talking to you.  Doggin' season is just 'round the corner, and as usual, I'm not readdy. ::)

God Bless

Lloyd A. Leinmiller

Offline badshotlal

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 02:45:57 PM »
Hey BlacknWhite,

Was checking Greybeard for something else, and saw you reply clear last year.  Doubt you find this, but if so, I'm so sorry.  Just not good at seeing when someone has answered my posts.
  Where at in central Ok.?  If we met part ways, or for that matter, I've got a old RV that will be winter ready this coming winter.  Learned some hard )to be reat COLD) lessons this winter. ::)
  Soooooooo  if by chance you see this, get back to me for a visit.  My e-mail is L944@sbcglobal.

God Bless

badshotlal